What's new

ACT [Studio P] 神月の巫女と試練の洞窟体験版/Maiden Kazuki and the Cave of Trials (RJ255879)

OP
Jesus

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Wait, that's it? After getting all power-up, then going back, gallery is unlocked?
Yeah, this is much more "interactive gallery" than game, really. It's unfortunate cause the fundamentals of Devil of Heaven's gameplay were solid without really compromising the H content - With a bit more dynamism from the enemies it could've been one of the best H-games to date.
That said, any more of an actual game and this'd have taken much longer than it sounds like the dev wanted to spend on creating it - and hey, the sprites are like 5x the resolution of those of the last game. Hopefully once they're done adding content to this, assuming that's what's going to happen, they'll have another go at a proper action game.

cell943

Reputation score
Jesus, you guys weren't kidding. I beat it in less than five minutes. That down+shot attack makes the fights trivial.
No pun intended, Jesus.

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I want to ask do everyone have a freeze when the vore animation come? if so, how can i change my setting to prevent that freeze of animation -_-, i know my computer is a bit old.

madmarine0

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Anyone have the save for this?
Just stuck at the part after the red demon.

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
well if you guys dont know... pressing f9 on title release the gallery

savedata

Reputation score
Gameplay could be fun if it had any depth to it, the enemies are very basic though.
The animations are amazing, but sadly most based on animations of their first game, which is kinda boring to me. It has potential if they actually add up a good amount of NEW enemies to it.

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Short but sweet. The animations are really, really good. I hope this developer does more. I liked their previous game too, will have to see if I can find the others.

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
It's just stuck on the same screen for me, it says Now Loading, and there's an image of the girl and a monster. I can still activate stuff in the menu, but the image won't disappear. Not sure where i went wrong.

OP
Jesus

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Did you install/run the game in JP locale?

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I did, yeah. Other games requiring that works fine, but this one does not seem to want to work.

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I got that error too. Try to activate fullscreen by pressing alt + enter and it should work

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
That did fix it, yeah. Many thanks. Didn't even think of trying that.

qrcode

Reputation score
The 'alt + enter' doesn't work on me though... It just black screen of death...:cry: