What's new

Studio S

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Studio S

hey guys. could someone help me please? i can't seem to get the super street fighter iv to run
i've dDL ed the 3 parts from hongfire and extracted it all but when i try to run it it opens and instantly closes.
i know that i need to run it under jap settings but can i use applocale for it? because switching to jap every time is not really an option for me

also there was some talk about an update needed to run the game - i've downloaded that but how do i install it correctly?

thanks for your time in advance

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

Applocale doesn't work for it, nor for Strip Fighter 4.

Not sure about an update...might've been mentioned in another thread.

Dundarach

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hey guys. could someone help me please? i can't seem to get the super street fighter iv to run
i've dDL ed the 3 parts from hongfire and extracted it all but when i try to run it it opens and instantly closes.
i know that i need to run it under jap settings but can i use applocale for it? because switching to jap every time is not really an option for me

also there was some talk about an update needed to run the game - i've downloaded that but how do i install it correctly?

thanks for your time in advance
Had to change system locale from the control panel for this to work.

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score

there is apparently a patch needed to run the game?

i downloaded it and it was all in garbled letters, i have japanese font on my computer so i know i don't need that (the first zip file came out alright with all the file names in katakana/hiragana etc.)

anyone know how to apply the patch? it seems it fixes the files for some of the players but i can't seem to figure out which ones because of the garbled file names.

Also, regardless of the patch, the game starts up with a window opening then closes quickly: any way to fix this?
thats the update i'm talking about

damn for applocale - it helped me so much last time and i was hoping it would work again.. damn

thanks for your time anyways

OP
handofdoz

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

my understanding of the update was some bug fixes and sex scene update or something.

OP
handofdoz

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

ULTRA NECRO to see if anyone has any way of getting their newest game.

Yukikaze

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

well i dont think their new game is out yet since it isnt on dl site...unless i missed the link or something im looking forward to that game as well XD

BYC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Did any place ever get the update for that torture game? I can't seem to find it anywhere, and the translated instructions didn't reveal enough.

Yukikaze

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i think studio s just released their new game treasure hunter mink anyone get it already?

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

Credit to vearchive, enjoy.

Trigon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Meh. Treasure Hunter Mink is a decent but very simple game. H-content seems to be exclusively game-over rape (or more accurately, continue-screen rape).

You have 3 lives and seemingly infinite continues (just keep putting in coins). If you get hit by an enemy attack or by a hazard (spikes, boulders, fire, etc) you die. Most enemies take multiple hits to kill, but you can combo and juggle them into each other to chain kill multiple enemies at once. Each stage ends when you kill every enemy on the screen.

Every 10 stages or so there is a boss. It always seems to be this boss that rapes you when you're defeated, no matter what stage you lose in and no matter how you are defeated. For example, the stage 10 boss is a giant slime, and the giant slime rapes you if you lose in any of the first 10 stages. Similarly the stage 20 boss is a giant tree, and the tree rapes you if you lose in stages 11-20, and so on.

Defeating the first boss gives you an extra attack, an uppercut like move that lets you juggle enemies upwards at the end of a combo. You get lots of other treasures in the game, but I don't know what they do (or if they do anything).

I have not yet defeated the second boss (stage 20), so I don't know what lies after that.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

1 to 10 > Slime ending
11 to 20 > Tree ending
21 to 30 > cooked ending
31 to 40 > Frozen ending
41 to 50 > ryona ending is all

somehow i was waiting more for this game T_T

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

1 to 10 > Slime ending
11 to 20 > Tree ending
21 to 30 > cooked ending
31 to 40 > Frozen ending
41 to 50 > ryona ending is all

somehow i was waiting more for this game T_T
You know, all those endings can be classified as ryona, so the last one doesn't exactly pass as description.
Anyway, could you give me the save file? _memory1.actsave, I think.

whiteninja

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The window for this game is so tiny. Is there a way to enlarge it?

Legrandxav

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm really disppointed by StudioS because after doing such great fighting game they begin to change and the result is really poor.

This game is boring,

Yukikaze

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

with most games you can press f4 to put it into full screen mode

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

The main issue with the actual window isn't the size, it's the fact that they decided to basically say "ok, so now your playing an Arcade Game", and then threw on a arcade mockup around the actual gameplay.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score

How do I insert credit?
I'm having trouble with the game and I'm only at the start screen.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It's whatever back is set to by default, which is tab, but you can change it.