What's new

Studio S

Trigon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Studio S

google translate says its a training game, like the older games, except with a side perspective. sounds fun :D
Bah. I don't like their training games as much as their fighting games.

The side perspective and clothing destruction looks promising, though. I also like the girl's character design so far. If there's a decent amount of H-content, I might give it a shot.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've... never enjoyed the rape stuff. I don't like beating up women either. It's a big turnoff. Don't mind if they restrain me though *wink*

OP
handofdoz

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

while i agree there training games aren't as good as the fighting ones, i still believe this game looks promising. it sounds like there is some kind of side scrolling game attached to it but i have no clue what google translator is telling me on that site. sounds like a side-scrolling shooting game though.

and i still like the training game idea.

dragoonistix

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I've... never enjoyed the rape stuff. I don't like beating up women either. It's a big turnoff. Don't mind if they restrain me though *wink*
yeah yeah
theyl restrain you and stomp on your balls,,

i saw it somewhere,
it could have turned me on
but there was no sex,,

a-ny-way~

do they have cum covered ones? :3

OP
handofdoz

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

any news on new game?
its coming out on the 15th, right when i'm going to college :D

and apparently is a side scrolling shooter where you torture the girl in the pics.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Lets hope someone will be nice enough to share it with us. :p

I usually don't enjoy beat up games, but this one really seems promising.

Trigon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The demo of their newest game (Reira?) is now available.

Edit - BTW, on the demo's first screen (the one with all the "warnings" across the bottom, choose the second, smaller option to start the game. I think it's basically an age check, and the first option says "No")

The full game will be released on the 15th of this month.

Seems to be a side-view torture/training game. Only a few of the options are available in the demo (options available by hovering mouse pointer near bottom of the screen). I'm not sure if you can unlock more in the demo, but probably not.

There are 3 meters. The yellow one at the top is her life. I'm not sure what the blue or red meters represent. There are also four numbers under the meters, but I have no idea what they mean either.

If you use the whip, you can gradually strip off her outfit in what looks to be a painful manner.

Like i said before, I like the character design, but this game probably won't be my cup of tea. If there is a side-scrolling shooter attached as well I might change my mind, but there is no such thing in the demo.

Last edited:

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

those guys certainly know how to waste their talent... their fighting games had at least some gameplay that could be fun. but this stuff is just as boring as it is disgusting. but hey... it's better to get off on this stuff than to go outside and torture innocent people to death ^^

BYC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

those guys certainly know how to waste their talent... their fighting games had at least some gameplay that could be fun. but this stuff is just as boring as it is disgusting. but hey... it's better to get off on this stuff than to go outside and torture innocent people to death ^^
Disagree. Hentai is common. Ryona and torture are pretty rare. I dislike SF4 and SSF4 the most because they had the least H content. Battle Slave, Battle Slave Fantasia, and the martial arts one are their best work.

EcchiExpress

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Disagree. Hentai is common. Ryona and torture are pretty rare. Battle Slave, Battle Slave Fantasia, and the martial arts one are their best work.
Not alot of people find beating and torturing to be very appealing, let alone arousing. If this what gets you off... cool, more power to ya

OP
handofdoz

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

Disagree. Hentai is common. Ryona and torture are pretty rare. I dislike SF4 and SSF4 the most because they had the least H content. Battle Slave, Battle Slave Fantasia, and the martial arts one are their best work.
Not alot of people find beating and torturing to be very appealing, let alone arousing. If this what gets you off... cool, more power to ya
i like ryona, and i like fighting games, so i like both styles of games. as far as fighting games go they could have done better, and as far as ryona games go they can do better. the point i think is that none of us are going to do better.

edit: having looked at the demo it almost looks like a sequel to a earlier game of theirs.

Last edited:

Demonius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
[StudioS] 虜囚淫虐レイラ

Hey fappers, first post here. I'll drop a link to the last StudioS game. Hope you like it.

Info:

forest ninja

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [StudioS] 虜囚淫虐レイラ

Hey fappers, first post here. I'll drop a link to the last StudioS game. Hope you like it.

Info:
oh thanks

I was looking for that game :D

Trigon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It's out. I don't have it yet, but it's on sale . Hmm, already up to over 1000 downloads...

EDIT: Looks like amaruuu already uploaded it here.

Last edited:
OP
handofdoz

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

looks like they might be updating the newest game, can anyone make sense of the translation?

Trigon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yeah, it looks like they are updating that game. In fact, from their blog entry today, it seems like they are almost finished. It goes on to list all the changes. (Many of the translations make no sense. I tried to make sense of some of them below.)

* Force recovery: maybe adds an option that lets allows you recover her health or stamina?
* Force divestiture: probably strips off her clothes...?
* Nose Shackles ON/OFF
*Shortening the operation impossible time in and the like scream: ?????
* Abolish Game over...: From what I can guess, it looks like you don't need to get a game over when her health or mind reach 0. It instead opens up another mode. I could be wrong though, this translation was very bad.
* Trouble Correction Enema: looks like a bug fix
* When physical strength and vigor little, neutral motion modified: If I had to guess, I'd say they changed her idle animation when her stats are very low
* Rear anal rape added

It goes on to say a bunch of stuff about how they wanted to add more stuff but lack of time and so on.

Last edited:
OP
handofdoz

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah, it looks like they are updating that game. In fact, from their blog entry today, it seems like they are almost finished. It goes on to list all the changes. (Many of the translations make no sense. I tried to make sense of some of them below.)

* Force recovery: maybe adds an option that lets allows you recover her health or stamina?
* Force divestiture: probably strips off her clothes...?
* Nose Shackles ON/OFF
*Shortening the operation impossible time in and the like scream: ?????
* Abolish Game over...: From what I can guess, it looks like you don't need to get a game over when her health or mind reach 0. It instead opens up another mode. I could be wrong though, this translation was very bad.
* Trouble Correction Enema: looks like a bug fix
* When physical strength and vigor little, neutral motion modified: If I had to guess, I'd say they changed her idle animation when her stats are very low
* Rear anal rape added

It goes on to say a bunch of stuff about how they wanted to add more stuff but lack of time and so on.
so its not my fault for being dense, and not understanding the translation. whew.....