What's new

Studio S

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Studio S

Dear god ... another one involve with the skull icon :mad:
Hope its avoidable.

I seen this game in their blog somewhere, back then it only R-15 without any kind of strict mature content, just moderate nudity.
Maybe some fans request them retouch it into the current, I guess ?
Well to be honest there games are usually mediocre to passable in their gameplay. So without the H content there is really not much reason to play them.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Why does everything have to be ryona, guro and death with them? =/

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

actually is just a question but, does it really have a reason to play those games even with H content?

as i remember even if you play its first game only. then you saw already alll H on every of its games since 100% reused H sprite but with diferent hair and eyes -_-

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

actually is just a question but, does it really have a reason to play those games even with H content?

as i remember even if you play its first game only. then you saw already alll H on every of its games since 100% reused H sprite but with diferent hair and eyes -_-
Not really.

Unless you REALLY want ryona/guro/death 'gameplay' (I hate the controls and I HATE the 'movesets'), the games themselves are pretty terrible. I have nothing against the fetishes, the games are just so poorly done (so... much... recycled content!)

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

Not really.

Unless you REALLY want ryona/guro/death 'gameplay' (I hate the controls and I HATE the 'movesets'), the games themselves are pretty terrible. I have nothing against the fetishes, the games are just so poorly done (so... much... recycled content!)
Nah, this one is pretty original. Much quicker paced, and controls are far smoother. I still have no fucking clue how to get to the H content.
Guro wise, the worst I saw was getting cut in two. But since I barely scratched the surface...

EDIT: and right after I said that, I managed to shove a stick of dynamite up that cyborg's vagina. Yep, guro's here.

Last edited:

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Nah, this one is pretty original. Much quicker paced, and controls are far smoother. I still have no fucking clue how to get to the H content.
Guro wise, the worst I saw was getting cut in two. But since I barely scratched the surface...

EDIT: and right after I said that, I managed to shove a stick of dynamite up that cyborg's vagina. Yep, guro's here.
It's Studio S....guro is here, there, and everywhere.

tnanoha

Reputation score

wow didn't know StudioS made a Strip Fighter 4 gameboy version.

Is there any different between this and the original version, or is it pratically the same game?

OnyxShadow

Reputation score

Strip Fighter 5 demo is out
Nice catch.

Has anyone had success actually stripping Yuki? A power move that drops her to zero HP with the strip meter charged in the final round doesn't seem to do the trick like in the other games.

The demo is kinda limited. The character visuals are moderately improved. There doesn't seem to be a movelist button anymore (used to be the E key by default IIRC). Its kinda hard to tell if this will be worth buying with so little to see.

Prototype909

Reputation score

You can strip her by finishing her with a super move in the final round, but you can't rape or do any sex moves in the demo based on what the blog says

Trigon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Nice catch.
Yes, agreed. I have high hopes for this game, but I'm not holding my breath.

Has anyone had success actually stripping Yuki? A power move that drops her to zero HP with the strip meter charged in the final round doesn't seem to do the trick like in the other games.
You can strip her by finishing her with a super move in the final round, but you can't rape or do any sex moves in the demo based on what the blog says
This is correct. Do your super combo when your STRIP meter is full and she has low health. For both S and Yuki in the demo, the super combo is Down, Forward, Down, Forward + any attack button.

In the demo, once she is stripped the battle ends. I'm assuming in the full game, she will enter the defeated state so you can ryona or rape her like in the past games.

The demo is kinda limited. The character visuals are moderately improved. There doesn't seem to be a movelist button anymore (used to be the E key by default IIRC). Its kinda hard to tell if this will be worth buying with so little to see.
I like the new visuals. I was hoping there would be more improvement, but at least it's something.

There is a movelist, but it's not the same as before. The movelist is now done by pressing the C and F game buttons at the same time. (These default to the D and E keys if you are using a keyboard.)

Like other Studio S games, you can also access various help menus from the Help (ヘルプ) folder. Of course, it's all in Japanese, but you can definitely get some clues about the movelists, etc.

Some other things I've noticed:

• There seems to be a guard break system. When playing against the CPU, guard breaks were happening all the time.
  • You can perform some kind of short term combat buff when your STRIP meter is full by pressing the game's F button. It might vary by character, but seems to boost speed and power and power up all your special attacks for a few seconds. This depletes your STRIP meter.
  • The demo is a little annoying because it's possible for both you and your opponent can have the exact same outfit colors. It can make telling your characters apart difficult. Hopefully this will be fixed in the full game.
  • Yuki seems to have a new shield move by pressing the game's E button. It's pretty decent and acts kind of like a parry in past Street Fighter games. It can't block throws, though.
  • The same button for S seems to be some kind of advancing Dodge. Apparently it gives a few invincibility frames so you can get in close.
  • Apparently Studio S can't spell "Ready"...

Edit:
Looks there is a Bug Report and Opinions questionnaire webform in the demo's game folder. It's the file called 【ゲームが当たる!】アンケートにご協力お願いします. I don't know if they will accept English suggestions, but might be worth a try.

• The first drop down box is age. (lol there's a category for less than 10 years old. I hope no kids that young are playing these games...)
  • The radio buttons are Male or Female, respectively.
  • The third drop down box is area where you're from. I think the last option is for westerners. The 8th option is China and the first option is Hokkaido. My Japanese is really rusty so I can't be sure what the other ones are.
  • The big text box is obviously where you write any bug reports or opinions about the game.
  • The next box is email address. (can be left blank, but see below)
  • The next box is Twitter handle. (can be left blank, but see below)
  • The last box is name. (can be left blank)
  • Hit the button at the bottom when done. You will be taken to a confirmation page. The first button returns you to the form the make changes. The second button sends the questionnaire.

It looks like there will be some kind of lottery for the people who fill out the questionnaire, and the winner will receive a free Studio S game. The deadline is 1/31/2016. In order to win, you have to enter your email or Twitter handle in the form.
If you don't care about the contest, you can leave those fields blank and still turn in the questionnaire.

Last edited:

cloudk

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There seems to be a guard break system. When playing against the CPU, guard breaks were happening all the time.
The bar under your health is a block bar, once it hits zero your guard is broken (tits pop out for a few secs for female characters).
As far as if the game is worth buying I think it will be judging by the demo and the third fighter he put up on his blog. I just hope the roster isn't too small and I hope he doesn't put loli characters in.

Last edited:

darent

Lurker
Reputation score

The bar under your health is a block bar, once it hits zero your guard is broken (tits pop out for a few secs for female characters).
As far as if the game is worth buying I think it will be judging by the demo and the third fighter he put up on his blog. I just hope the roster isn't too small and I hope he doesn't put loli characters in.
StudioS always put loli characters in their games, I don't think this game will be any different in that aspect.

cloudk

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

His new game will be released soon. Currently in review, so anytime from tomorrow to Saturday.

Falcon2k2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Couldn't get the moves to work.
I can get the males to fuck the females, but there should be futa on female and female on female as well. Also it seems I don't understand the movelist.
Maybe someone can help with that?!

cloudk

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Couldn't get the moves to work.
I can get the males to fuck the females, but there should be futa on female and female on female as well. Also it seems I don't understand the movelist.
Maybe someone can help with that?!
Press Q+Down, they have to be stripped for it to work.