What's new

Studio S

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Studio S

Waiting for the inevitable finisher video that just shows all the H moves like with the previous game.

bakakatze

Lurker
Reputation score

Bought the game, not sure if there is loli or not, one of the char have flat/small boobs though.

blaster

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

ジャンル : ロリ 陵辱 鬼畜 レイプ リョナ

There is. Sadly.

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

SF5 very much feels like something built with DLC in mind. By that I mean its a shell that won't be complete until it has the inevitable 1-2 DLCs attached to it. There are only 8 characters. Each has only one H-move (with 1-3 variations once it starts). That alone bugs me a lot.

The gameplay and graphics are almost identical to SF4...which isn't a bad thing but doesn't really justify calling it a new game. I think the controls are significantly worse, though. Despite knowing what the key sequence is to execute the STRIP move I fail it like 2/3 of the time because the game does an awful job registering what keys I am pressing. Down forward, down forward, attack seems simple. However, most of the time the game will do something else when I press it. In SF4 I could sort of work around this general issue by just spamming down forward and then hitting the correct attack key. That doesn't seem to work anymore.

That leads me to another thing that bugs me about this game and games like it. Honestly, most of us are here for the hentai. If we weren't, there are FAR superior fighting games out there. Why do we have to wait until low HP to strip opponents? Why aren't the hentai moves more plentiful and available in other situations? Where are the groping attacks on clothed opponents, for example?

Yuki and Kurasawa are both futanari. Yuki got that way as of the final DLC for SF4, I believe. Neither gives any indication of their futa status until their opponent is stripped. You just kinda have to trial/error it out. Naturally, their H-moves don't work on male opponents, and they don't have alternate H-moves for them such as BJ/HJ. Also, most true females don't have H-moves for other females. Its a little bit clunky.

And its Studio S so expect the usual amount of brutality (although thankfully much less than in some of their other works).

In conclusion, its not at all a bad hentai game. It just could be a lot better with a few very minor changes. It will probably be a lot better after Strip Fighter 5 Super Turbo Championship Edition comes out.

Balmunk Fezarion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

SF5 very much feels like something built with DLC in mind. By that I mean its a shell that won't be complete until it has the inevitable 1-2 DLCs attached to it. There are only 8 characters. Each has only one H-move (with 1-3 variations once it starts). That alone bugs me a lot.

The gameplay and graphics are almost identical to SF4...which isn't a bad thing but doesn't really justify calling it a new game. I think the controls are significantly worse, though. Despite knowing what the key sequence is to execute the STRIP move I fail it like 2/3 of the time because the game does an awful job registering what keys I am pressing. Down forward, down forward, attack seems simple. However, most of the time the game will do something else when I press it. In SF4 I could sort of work around this general issue by just spamming down forward and then hitting the correct attack key. That doesn't seem to work anymore.

That leads me to another thing that bugs me about this game and games like it. Honestly, most of us are here for the hentai. If we weren't, there are FAR superior fighting games out there. Why do we have to wait until low HP to strip opponents? Why aren't the hentai moves more plentiful and available in other situations? Where are the groping attacks on clothed opponents, for example?

Yuki and Kurasawa are both futanari. Yuki got that way as of the final DLC for SF4, I believe. Neither gives any indication of their futa status until their opponent is stripped. You just kinda have to trial/error it out. Naturally, their H-moves don't work on male opponents, and they don't have alternate H-moves for them such as BJ/HJ. Also, most true females don't have H-moves for other females. Its a little bit clunky.

And its Studio S so expect the usual amount of brutality (although thankfully much less than in some of their other works).

In conclusion, its not at all a bad hentai game. It just could be a lot better with a few very minor changes. It will probably be a lot better after Strip Fighter 5 Super Turbo Championship Edition comes out.
Thanks for the reviews but could you perhaps give some examples of fighting games that you think are superior to this one? I actually liked this game over most fighting games I've played since it is exactly like Street Fighter.

About the strip combo input, I think you pressed the attack button too early. Since all characters have a 623+atk move, inputting 236236+atk without the last 6 would trigger the 623 instead of the strip combo.

I do agree that H attacks and variations are lacking though, feels more like a regular fighting game with bonus animations instead of an H game

Seeker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Saw on Dlsite that there's 2 versions of the game.

Anyone know what's the difference between the 2?

1 of them has an R besides the name.

Balmunk Fezarion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Saw on Dlsite that there's 2 versions of the game.

Anyone know what's the difference between the 2?

1 of them has an R besides the name.
the one with R is rated E for everyone, or at least PG-13

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score

torrent is out on nya, does anyone know how to trigger the strip moves? on another note, dammit this guy still hasn't learned how to use the goddamn color palettes

edit: so i managed to land a finisher that strips the opponent but it uses the SP(blue gauge) so what the hell is the point of the STRIP gauge?

Last edited:

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

At least they've made raping so much simpler this time around. No need to remember a specific combo for every single rapist.
I do appreciate that every character can rape someone at least in this one, but as it was mentioned previously this reeks of DLC potential. So guess we got the demo for something better to come down the road?
Basically, I wouldn't spend 20$ on this. Thank god I did not.

Darkarbiter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

At least they've made raping so much simpler this time around. No need to remember a specific combo for every single rapist.
I do appreciate that every character can rape someone at least in this one, but as it was mentioned previously this reeks of DLC potential. So guess we got the demo for something better to come down the road?
Basically, I wouldn't spend 20$ on this. Thank god I did not.
They did? I can't figure out how to strip or rape with any character..................and i'm looking at the movelist. :confused:

bakakatze

Lurker
Reputation score

I agree 100% with these, the game feel really incomplete. Not really worth the 20$ I spent :x

@Darkarbiter: To rape chars you need to strip them first, from what I played you need to have 3 special bars (the white bars) and on the last round of the battle you need to do the special move (down right down right punch) to strip them (also I think the special need to kill/get their hp to 0%). For easy 3 bars filling all the 3 chars that have dick can use a move that give quite a bit of charge -> using L1 on controller (sorry not sure which button on keyboard).

Last edited:

Darkarbiter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I agree 100% with these, the game feel really incomplete. Not really worth the 20$ I spent :x

@Darkarbiter: To rape chars you need to strip them first, from what I played you need to have 3 special bars (the white bars) and on the last round of the battle you need to do the special move (down right down right punch) to strip them (also I think the special need to kill/get their hp to 0%). For easy 3 bars filling all the 3 chars that have dick can use a move that give quite a bit of charge -> using L1 on controller (sorry not sure which button on keyboard).
There's that, but what about the rape part?

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score

well, their strip fighter franchise goes on almost like the street fighter franchise they will after about 6 months sell an "upgraded version" with a bunch of new characters you can see it on the Strip Fighter 4, than Super Strip Fighter 4 and then the Omega one, just give it sometime and there will be more characters in a full priced value upgrade.

tnanoha

Reputation score

I am not to sure if this will be useful for anyone, but when trying to play Strip Fighter 5 on English setting. You will get a error (GameDemo Open error[ƒ^ƒCƒgƒ‹.demo]) before the game go into the menu screen.

Just simply change the file タイトル.demo to ƒ^ƒCƒgƒ‹.demo for it to work.