What's new

Patreon SIM Active [Succudev] Virtual Succubus v0.42: (Oct' 2022)

SuccuDev

Reputation score
Banner.png

Latest Public Demo (Web, PC, Android):

or

Less benefits & later releases.
Should only be used if you can't subscribe on Patreon

Virtual Succubus is an AI-driven JOI game that's all about becoming a succubus' personal plaything.
Enter a contract with your very own succubus, offering her complete control over your urges.
She'll learn about you, and decide what you need to do to earn your release.

Inspiration from many different types of JOI content
  • Over 1000 tasks, taking many forms. One-time tasks, counted, timed, post-session, among others.
  • Red Light / Green Light - Let her dictate your actions closely. Supports several kinks and accessories.
  • Rhythm Events - Inspired by CockHero, with additional support for kinks and accessories; Handjobs, footjobs, pegging, all through a magical portal to your genitals!
  • Support for both types of genitals, and separate pronoun selection.​

Cross-Session Persistence
  • She remembers prior sessions.
  • Earn her favor so you may be granted her mercy; Sometimes she'll even reward you!
  • Many aspects of the game run in real time. Her mood persists for several hours, she changes outfits daily, she'll notice if you're returning quickly or late, and more!
  • Put large stakes on your session’s performance! Your succubus will thoroughly enjoy the consequences of your failures. cross-session persistence.png

Procedurally Generated AI
  • A new experience every session!
  • Tasks differ based on her mood; you'd better keep her pleased!
  • Intro states that heavily affect gameplay. One day she might be moody, while the next she may feel risky.
  • A fun experience first, and an AI second.
  • Designed to be enjoyed forever. Replayability and variety are a priority!
  • Your succubus keeps track of how you’re doing, and will change the difficulty accordingly.
  • If you really dislike a task, your succubus will adjust your future sessions
    procedurally generated ai.png
Procedurally Generated Text
  • Almost all text is procedurally generated based on customizable options and the current state of the game. If she’s in a good mood, the tone of tasks and commands will be phrased very differently.
  • Be addressed differently based on various factors like her mood or your failures of the session. You’d rather be your mistresses’ favorite plaything than her bratty liar, wouldn’t you?... Or maybe not.
  • 100+ different naming schemes for both you and your succubus.

Content Customization
  • Over 150 different toggles for kinks, toys, and more!
  • Customize your potential ending types, the chance that events appear, etc. Sliders! Sliders for everyone!

Post Session Tasks
  • Being her favorite toy takes some commitment!
  • Some tasks will be simple lewd homework, while some may prove to be... adventurous challenges ;)

Unique Chastity Implementation
  • Grant her complete control over your release.
  • Session-based instead of time-based. Combine this feature with the Scheduling feature to create a time-based chastity feature. Or don't, and have her dictate when you can see her!
  • Support for chastity device sessions. No touching! (Other accessories & kinks are recommended)

Visual Customization
  • Want a yandere cat girl to play with you?
  • How about a mischievous dragon girl, or a sadistic angel?
  • Like glasses, or piercings?
  • Perhaps an almost completely normal girl?
  • Into chicks with dicks (Futa), maybe?
  • Up to you!

visual customization.jpg

Model update! (May-2021):

More information can be found on the official website at

Have feedback or suggestions?

Discord (18+):
Anonymous Feedback:

Recent Updates

0.42:

0.41:

0.40:

Supported Toggleable Content

Kinks supported:[/B] Anal, Oral, Nipples, Kegels, Feet, Clothing, Workout, Forced Orgasms, Post-Orgasm, CEI, Ruin, Orgasm Denial, Breathplay, CBT, Humping, Pet Play, Healslut, Drool, Findom, Exhibitionism, Recording, Degradation, Feminization, Watersports, ABDL, Chastity, Yandere, Armpit

Accessories supported: Insertables, Sleeve Toys (Fleshlight), Plugs, Condoms, Collars, Gags, Ring Gags, Rubber Bands, Nipple Clamps, Clothespins, Vibrators, Insertable Vibrators, Cane, Whip, Cock Ring, Chastity Device, Permanent Marker, Inflatable Plugs, Anal Beads, Oil, Ice Cubes, Tape, Rope, Ankle Cuffs, String, Straw, Pen & Paper, Mirror, Panties, Pantyhose, Makeup, Heels, Lipstick, Pacifier, Baby Bottles, Enema, Diaper, Figging, Syrup, Whipped Cream, Tail Plugs, Dog Toys, BDSM Wax Candles, Ball Press, Humbler, Chopsticks, Inflatable Gag, Strapon, Gasmask, Cumtube.

Other content & Options: Cat Girl (Nekomimi), Bunny Girl (Usagimimi), Fox/Wolf Girl (Kitsunemimi/Ookamimi), Cow Girl (Ushimimi), Raccoon Girl (Tanukimimi), Dragon Girl, Elf, Angel, Piercings, Lactation, Futa, CFNM, Oni, Tanned Skin

Last edited:
OP
SuccuDev

SuccuDev

Reputation score
Hey everyone!

Following the release of the voice acting and chastity update, I’ve started work on the next big feature update coming next month for Virtual Succubus. I’m here to showcase some of what’s coming, and to let you guys know about what just released with 0.04; If you’d like more details,

0.04 was intended to be a minor feature update. Here’s a breakdown of the features that came with it:

Non-Dialogue Voice Acting added (Succubus is now voiced by )
  • Chastity support with several difficulty levels
  • 12 new toggles, 40+ new tasks.
  • New animations, expressions, clothing.
  • As usual, bugfixes and general refinements.

Hope you guys enjoy! The next update is considered a major feature update, and should involve more content that significantly changes the mechanics of the game,

Last edited:
OP
SuccuDev

SuccuDev

Reputation score
Hi there!

Today I released the newest version of Virtual Succubus! This update addresses a lot of the most common issues and criticisms of the game I’ve received over the last two months. Starting today, your succubus should now be much, much better at tracking what she’s making you do, and she should no longer be asking for the impossible.

Along with this, the newest form of task is one specifically designed to test the player’s limits by making them do certain tasks for as long as they can. Your succubus will keep track of your abilities, and expect you to keep surpassing yourself!

0.05 is this month’s first major feature update. Here’s a breakdown of the features that came with it:
  • New Task Type: Push Limits
  • ''Modifier'' support, allowing your succubus to track your current state.
  • Chastity improvements, including support for devices.
  • 10 new toggles, 80+ new tasks.
  • HUGE performance improvements, some mobile devices reporting twice as much FPS or more.
  • New animations & clothing.
  • As usual, many bugfixes and general refinements.

Last edited:
OP
SuccuDev

SuccuDev

Reputation score
Why hello there!

The latest major update for my JOI game implements several new features that heavily impact the flow of the game. Reception so far has been pretty good, and I hope you guys enjoy it just as much!

• New special toggles: Post Orgasm, Post Ruin, Post Oops
  • Outfit compliments (Affect the odds of seeing each outfit)
  • Questions & Decisions that greatly affect session outcomes. (“Are you being a brat on purpose?” etc)
  • Support for third party auto-translate tools.
  • New clothing, animations, tasks, toggles, intro events, modifiers,
  • Various bug-fixes, balance changes, and general improvements.
As usual, there should be one more version coming later this month with more content.

OP
SuccuDev

SuccuDev

Reputation score
Hey everybody!

Virtual Succubus’ latest update , if you’ve ever been interested I’d recommend checking out how the game’s improving with all the community feedback!

• Implemented Counted Tests
  • 7 new toggles
  • 50+ new tasks
  • New audio, new outfits, etc
  • Bugfixes and adjustments, as usual

Also be sure to check out the coming soon in September.

OP
SuccuDev

SuccuDev

Reputation score
Hey!

Just released a new version of VS, with the last of what I’d consider to be the most requested features on the roadmap.
With this update, the game is now entering a refinement stage of development, where I’ll be focusing on iterating upon existing features based on community feedback as much as I can.
We also recently reached 1,000 patrons, which is thoroughly incredible! I’m very thankful to those of you that have been playing, commenting, and most of all providing feedback.

Patch 0.09 Rundown:
  • Implemented Spin The Wheel
  • Reworked outfits for greater variety
  • Added Endless time limit
  • 30+ new tasks
  • New outfits, animations, etc.
  • Bugfixes and adjustments, as usual.

OP
SuccuDev

SuccuDev

Reputation score
Hey again!

Back this month with another version of Virtual Succubus, including a whole lot of QoL changes. Feedback’s especially important to me this month as the next update will be primarily centered around expanding and refining current features before moving on to new ones, so please let me know your thoughts!

• More persistence features
  • Hair color changes, with a system similar to outfits on a longer time scale.
  • Custom naming
  • Rework of save data, including a simple export/import for backups or transfering between platforms.
  • Toggle presets
  • Halloween event
  • New animations, toggles, tasks, UI changes, balance changes, bugfixes, etc.

OP
SuccuDev

SuccuDev

Reputation score
Howdy!

0.11 already, versions sure go by quickly. This month’s version had a focus on improving as many existing features as I could, to refine the game and make it as fun as it can be with its existing content.

Based on the ratings I got from the survey I ran last month, I made a long list of the most important features to the community, figured out what needed the most change based on ratings, etc. Afterwards, I dug through the insane amount of suggestions and feedback text left for each of those features, and implemented improvements and suggestions the best I could with the time I had.

I think it’s a pretty huge improvement overall already, and I’m not done improving things based on all this feedback. I hope you all enjoy the changes and improvements.

No nut november participant? No problem, just turn on Bad Endings + Orgasm Denial (and optionally, chastity!) and give your self control a real challenge!

• Various improvements to these features: Timed Tasks, Decisions, Rhythm Events (Cock Hero), Chastity, Red Light Green Light, Counted & Timed Tests, Edging Challenges, Modifiers, Post-Session Tasks
  • Various balance changes based on feedback.
  • Significant change in session variety - The game has a significantly less consistent ‘’schedule’’ of events.
  • New toggles, new tasks, new outfits, new intro events, new post-session assignments.
  • Bugfixes, performance improvements, compatibility improvements, etc.

Last edited:
OP
SuccuDev

SuccuDev

Reputation score
0.12 has been tested by patrons in pre-release for about a week, and is now ready for the public!

For this version I wanted to focus primarily on two things: Visuals (Improving animation variety, UI, reducing clipping, etc) and making endings more customizable, as they’re very subjective and many people were requesting all kinds of different behaviors.

Overall, there should be an incomparable level of animation variety (some categories have gone from 5 to 30+ with multiple angles!) and endings should feel more varied and interesting. The UI is a lot cleaner and more informative now too, communicating more about what’s going on with her without being intrusive. Many outfits were adjusted to remove potential clipping, and overall, the game should feel more polished.

I ended up throwing a whole lot more system changes into the mix, including adding “Brattiness” tracking, reworking how “Dedication” (score) works, reworking how “Favor” works, and adding Oral/Anal variants to the in-game (Cock Hero) rhythm event.

• Way more animations (up to 6x more depending on context!)
  • Ending rework & customization, UI Rework, Score Rework
  • Outfits, new content, etc
  • Oral/Anal Rhythm Event (like CockHero)
  • TONS of bugfixes.

OP
SuccuDev

SuccuDev

Reputation score
Hi! New VS update just came out, and I’m here to tell you all about it.

This version contains tons of new customization options. I hope there’s fellow fans of sliders and endless menus around here.

My favorite new feature is probably session scheduling. Because it wasn’t enough that she told you how to fap, now she tells you when to fap.

• Session Scheduling
  • Toggle Locking
  • Random Presets
  • Beg for session extensions
  • TONS of new sliders & session customization options
  • New content & bug fixes, as usual

OP
SuccuDev

SuccuDev

Reputation score
Hi! Version 0.14 has released!

Patch Notes TLDR:

• Visual Customization Options (Animal girls!)
  • “Until Dry” Time Limit
  • Difficulty Sliders
  • Fake Endings
  • Valentine’s Day Event
  • New content & bug fixes, as usual

This month’s version of VS focuses around giving more visual options to the players. I’ve added many different types of animal ears, tails, piercings, and other accessories, so you can at least choose what kind of girl gets to control you.

She still retains full control over her outfits and hair color however! You wouldn’t tell her how to dress, would you?

Among other changes are several new difficulty sliders, for all aspects of the game where it may be applicable. She still tracks your endurance and adjusts things based on what she perceives, but you can also tweak the specifics of just about everything you’d want to tweak.

The last big change is a new session type / time limit called “Until Dry”. The purpose behind this time limit is to encourage the player to keep going past their first orgasm. I believe that this game is pretty uniquely positioned to do this well, since it’s not all stroking, and it supports long sessions.

She’ll ask you to keep going several times, and will try to make sure you’re ready before attempting to make you cum again. Do your best to keep up with her!

Last edited:
OP
SuccuDev

SuccuDev

Reputation score
Hello! Version 0.15 has been released!

Patch Notes TLDR

• Mood system improvements & new special moods.
  • Headpats!
  • Yandere mode.
  • Outfit Favorite System.
  • Tons of content, toggles, visual customization.
  • Big FinDom rework.

After last month’s focus on visual customization, I felt it was time for VS to get more core gameplay refinements.

First and most importantly, the new Special Mood rework. There’s now several special moods that can happen throughout a session. To sum up the system:

• When she’s furious, you’re in for a bad time.
  • When she’s mischievous, you’re in for a fun bad time.
  • When she’s thirsty, it really depends on your endurance... but you’re probably in for a bad time.
  • When she’s sad, she’s having a bad time and as a result, so are you.
Each state is layered upon the current base mood; it severely affects what kind of tasks you’re given and how she reacts to things like disobeying. They all have their own visual effects and can impact expressions.

These features have also allowed for the addition of a popular request: Yandere Mode!
Don't expect her to be reasonable.

Many more gameplay changes can be found in the full patch notes below.

Lastly, I’ve also added the April 1st event.

I hope to claim the title for the worst April Fools event ever added to a NSFW videogame; thus, it is absolutely horrible. It’s going to apply to the demo too, which I believe to be a 10/10 marketing decision. Bring your best cringe tolerance.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
TLDR? :unsure: From full patch notes:
https://succudev.itch.io/virtual-succubus/devlog/230427/015-patch-notes said:
Added Hardcore Findom
Dev Note:
This was a request from some that wanted to increase the stakes, and be forced to commit. It has a big red warning. Don't ignore the big red warning.

• Upon confirming the activation of this mode, you can no longer disable findom without a special (requested) code or a save reset.
  • To deposit, you must donate through itch or sub on patreon, then request a code through Patreon or Discord DMs that will allow you to deposit more money in-game.
You may request a code equivalent to up to 5x any amount paid, either through your monthly patreon sub, or through donations. This allows for other currencies to play around with the system while still rounding values to the nearest $1.
Any of you reading this is a fully responsible adult. I believe no further comment is necessary.

OP
SuccuDev

SuccuDev

Reputation score
TLDR? :unsure: From full patch notes:

Any of you reading this is a fully responsible adult. I believe no further comment is necessary.
I think you're going to have to comment further because I'm a bit confused by what you're saying/commenting on/asking.

OP
SuccuDev

SuccuDev

Reputation score
What’s up folks, I’m back yet again with some VS news.

Patch Notes TLDR
  • Session Stakes
  • New Edging System
  • ASMR
  • Hardcore Chastity (ChastiKey support)
  • Dynamic Difficulty Adjustments
  • Tons of content & toggles
  • Vampire mode (Including the typical vampiric tendencies)
  • Fix for the rare Android-only compatibility bug that has been plaguing the game for 8 months. If you’ve had issues with rendering in the past, check out the new version’s demo!

Last month’s build was an insane success. Turns out a lot of you people are really into mischievous batshit Yanderes.

April 1st went, uh, surprisingly well too. If you missed it, the cheat code to activate that mode is available for the full game now and can be found on the game’s discord.

Anyways, let’s get to it; here’s some info on the new stuff.

Stakes are a new system added with .16 that significantly increase the risks of failing a session with your succubus.

Instead of simply being a different variant on endings, failing a session can now have much larger implications that can affect the next session (or more).

At the start of the session, you’ll be presented with several stakes to choose from. These stakes will be activated upon failing the session in any way, including leaving early, oopsing (not lasting long enough), or not having enough dedication. Some examples include:

• She won’t want to see you for a week.
  • The next session will be hellish, with many unreasonable modifiers.
  • Significantly increased post-session assignments
  • And many more (currently 15+ options, some content toggle specific)

Next up, the new Edging prompts. There’s been a lot of feedback from edging fans that the previous implementation was insufficient; so I left the prior system in, and added a whole new one.

Now, between each task, you have a chance to be presented with a small edging challenge that will test your abilities. Each of these edging tasks can have small modifiers, such as not breathing for breathplay, CBT, etc, but they are generally intended to be high-pace edgefests to keep the game’s difficulty high at all times.

Of course, everything about this system scales with difficulty sliders found in the game options (including the new edge riding difficulty slider), and you can disable it if it’s too much for you. (you coward)

Piggybacking off the previous improvement, there’s now ASMR-style content in the game.

The intention was not to add content that will only appeal to fans of ASMR/tingles/etc, but to make close, personal, directional audio that will make the player feel like they’re actually being played with by their succubus.

This generally happens during the new edge prompts, which should ensure that you will be in the perfect state for her to tease you thoroughly.

There are a lot more systems I’d like to talk about, but for the sake of not turning this into a novel (like the patch notes are), I’ll end it with this:

ChastiKey implementation has been an incredibly frequent request ever since this game has launched, and as of .16, I’ve finally figured out a way to safely do it. Taking the form of “Hardcore Chastity”, this is effectively the in-game chastity system, but enforced. You’ll have to let her play with you many times before she lets you out of chastity.

It’s a pretty complicated, unique system (and implementation), so I recommend reading through the patch notes for more information.

OP
SuccuDev

SuccuDev

Reputation score
It’s VS’s anniversary this month! Virtual Succubus 0.01 was released on May 10th of 2020.

Can’t say I expected this to get so ridiculously huge within a year. Top 25 adult games Patreon was completely unimaginable, and every projection I’ve ever made was… a “little bit” off, let's say.

I’ve said it many times before but I can’t say it enough, thanks for all the continued support. I am but one self-taught dev working on what I thought was just a neat little project, but the scale of all of this has been life-changing.

Anyways, the new stuff. From my perspective, 0.17 is so significant I can’t really stand looking at the previous versions anymore. As usual, hope it meets your expectations.

Here are all the deets on the game’s biggest update yet:

Patch Notes TL;DR:

• Countless visual improvements!
  • New hugely improved model with MANY new features.
  • Much better lighting.
  • Dynamic procedurally generated text prompts.
  • Player & Dom naming system to support the new dynamic text.
  • AI Improvements: She learns more about your specific task dislikes!
  • Large expressiveness improvements.
  • Big optimization & polish pass.
  • I want to make this longer but it's supposed to be a TL;DR :(

Next month, the focus will likely be on improvements surrounding the “Oops” button.

I kind of suspect you’re all about to press it a whole lot more.

OP
SuccuDev

SuccuDev

Reputation score
Yo! Another month, yet more progress towards world domination through cute dommy waifu AI.

Patch Notes TLDR:

• Many many options related to cumming early.
  • Pronoun Selection.
  • Beta support for Vaginas.
  • Edge stop mode for players with less endurance.
  • 150+ new tasks, mostly relating to the new Vagina mode.
  • Support for both penis+vagina tasks at once (I’m sure you’re creative enough to figure that one out)
  • UI improvements, less intrusive during tasks.
  • Various new visual options.

This month’s release allows you to choose your pronouns for her to address you, and the beginning of support for vaginas. I didn’t think I’d ever make a game where “added support for vaginas” would be an actual patch note, but here I am apparently.

I’ve been planning on working on some of these features for a while, but somehow their release has coincided with Pride month, so hey, neat!

I even get to use the flag in my ads, it’s like I’m a real corporation now!

Another huge overdue feature is a ton of customization on how sessions behave after the player orgasms (or edges).

There’s now support for many many different kinds of sessions, including allowing you to stop before you actually orgasm (Edge Stop), extending session the more you lack self control, or continuing sessions in various manners even if you’ve already cum.

There’s even a sensitivity training mode where she’ll track how fast you came, and expect you to keep getting better and better at it.

There’s also various possible punishments to cumming early, like post orgasm torture, cum eating instructions, general punishments, chastity.

All of these options are compatible with each other, and should allow for a whole lot of variety in how sessions play out.

For the rest, you’ll have to read the patch notes. Enjoy!

OP
SuccuDev

SuccuDev

Reputation score
This month’s release has a mix of a couple things. Core AI features that should alleviate some commonly brought up issues, and some relatively complex visual features.

Patch Notes TLDR:

• Focuses & Themes, AI improvements.
  • Kinkier counted tasks.
  • Customizable Tattoos
  • Dynamic Tan Lines
  • 70+ minutes of new music that adapts to her moods and events.
  • New tasks

First, the core gameplay stuff!

Focuses and Themes are a new back-end feature you won’t necessarily visibly see, but have a huge impact upon the game.

Focuses will make her temporarily ‘’focus’’ on one specific kink or toggle you may have enabled for several tasks, affecting both the difficulty of those tasks (for example, having to do multiple breath play tasks in a row) and reducing the tedium of getting accessories ready just for them to be used only once (for example, anal).

Themes are a time-based, longer, and less heavy-handed form of this. They are meant to give your sessions more consistency, without being necessarily noticeable or lock you out of options.

Together, these systems should have a great effect on sessions with a lot of toggles enabled; great for all you mega kinky degens out there.

Supporting these new systems is a new addition to the Task system called Layered Counted Tasks.

This system enables almost all counted tasks (do X thing Y times) to have an additional layer of kinky stuff requested of you.

For example, the vast majority of counted tasks may have layers such as: Hold your breath during, Clench around your toy, or while taking specific positions.

This new system has a multiplicative effect upon tasks: Each prior counted task effectively now has up to a dozen variants, depending on your enabled toggles.

Next, the visual features.

The Tattoos system has been added, allowing you to customize a large variety of tattoos all over her body.

Each tattoo can be selected to only apply during specific special moods, or during all of them.

This allows you to give her a bunch of regular tattoos, but also some special glowy ones when she’s feeling furious, mischievous, or thirsty.

Each special mood tattoo has its own glow.

You can also make all of her regular tattoos glow along with the mood she’s in.

More tattoos will be added to this system over time, especially once development focus becomes content expansion.

Next, Tanlines.

I thought this would be a great spot to add more persistence to the game, so if you have it enabled, each outfit will now give her a different set of tan lines, reminding you of what she wore previously. This is only updated daily along with her outfit.

Finally, there’s a whole new set of Dynamic Music in the game!

It consists of 70+ minutes of music, changing between various tracks based on her mood and other factors. This really helps reinforce the distinct ‘’feel’’ of each mood, making some far more playful… and others a lot scarier.

For the rest, you’ll have to read the patch notes. Enjoy!

OP
SuccuDev

SuccuDev

Reputation score
Hi! Bit of an unusual one this time I think.

I decided to dedicate the majority of .20 development time to significantly improving a single system.

Patch Notes TLDR:

• Huge Rhythm Rework (New animations, mechanics, UI)
  • Rhythm-focused Sessions
  • Themed Sessions (CBT, Workout, etc)

The rhythm event (Cock Hero) system has been a sore spot for the game for a while now, as when I was initially developing it, I was trying to move away from that genre of metronome-based JOI and wanted it to just be a small part of the game.

The result was a system made in just a few hours, that was patched over and over during the last year to add more functions that didn’t quite work or remove stuff that really should work. The old rhythm system... wasn't very good I think!

While I’ve tried to move away from that archetype of JOI due to what I think are unsolvable balancing issues, I think there’s still a whole lot of you that enjoy them quite a bit, or that may not care about said balancing issues (better too hard than too easy in this genre, huh?).

I’ve effectively scrapped the whole thing and rebuilt it from the ground up. The goal for this month was to make the rhythm event system capable of supporting entire sessions dedicated to it, if that’s what you’re in the mood for.

The full patch notes contain far more thorough information, but a few highlights include:

• You can now choose ''Rhythm Session'' before starting a session, replacing all regular & punishment instructions with rhythm events.
  • The rhythm timings should no longer be affected by FPS (my apologies for the suffering over the last year, low-end mobile users!)
  • An entirely new UI centered around the portal and semitransparent rings surrounding it. No more looking at the bar below the screen, missing all the action.
  • Many, many, many new features and animations focused around this system.
  • Entirely new rhythm instructions and rhythm event types, with animation variants to support these.
  • Better animation matching with the metronome.
  • Several menus to customize the exact behaviors and difficulties of rhythm events.

There’s a lot going on, so please give the patch notes a read if you’re interested in the details!

OP
SuccuDev

SuccuDev

Reputation score
Hey! Hope you all enjoyed last month’s update!

Patch Notes TLDR:
  • New Currency System, Favor Requests
  • Rename & Use Multiple Accessories & Toys
  • New Outfits & Visual Options
  • More text variety
  • A bunch more stuff!

The most important feature of this new version is the addition of a Currency System.

The old ‘’Favor’’ has been renamed into Amusement, as it was more appropriate for what it was used for, and what gave it (taunting, etc). It’s no longer used to obtain rewards, and instead primarily used for begging, asking her for extensions, asking for mercy, etc.

Favor is now a currency that you earn by completing sessions. The general gist of it is that the game needed a way for the player to ‘’Earn’’ actions/behaviors that may not be appropriate to just randomly request without reason. For example, asking her for an outfit, asking her to be naked, asking her for a certain toy.

For this to work, the currency needed to be specifically designed to not encourage bad gameplay, ‘’Grinding’’, or negative-avoidance. Losing, failing, disobeying, are all core parts of the game, and you should not be encouraged to lie for a currency system.

The rewards are given daily, as I don’t want players to be encouraged to ‘’grind out favor’’, and I think the vast majority of the playerbase isn’t likely to be playing much more than that.

You will be rewarded for commitment and taking your contract with your succubus more seriously. Side systems like chastity and appointments, and decisions like difficulty increases will give you minor favor bonuses. Regularity in your sessions and session length will also give you more favor.

The various rewards for this currency are currently split into two categories:

• Outfits, which has a ton of new favor-exclusive neat things, like the new latex catsuit.
  • Status Requests, which allow you to request that she adapt to what you want to be using (for example, staying plugged throughout a session, or using a vibrator, etc).

Next: the Accessory Renaming System, which is actually a lot more impactful than it sounds.

Accessories have felt rather bland and sterile for a while now, generally being referred to with words such as ‘’Insertable’’ for the sake of encompassing all the possible varieties of items you may have. I’ve also had a lot of requests to allow the game to support using multiple of the same type of toy, such as different sized toys, stronger and weaker clamps, etc.

To address this, I’ve added a new menu where you can manually set several different names for each enabled accessory. This means she can specifically refer to exactly what you have in your possession, by the name you give it. You can also get creative, and replace certain things with “unintended” names (Want to use a set of anal beads as an insertable? That works. You get the idea.)

You’ll get examples for each accessory you can rename, showing how it can be used in a session, and it’s up to you to find what’s appropriate.

I also dedicated some time to expanding the dynamic text system. When it was initially implemented, this system was mostly geared towards giving tasks some phrasing variety; Events and general session strings, like post-ending, etc were left for later. There’s also other improvements like line-breaks, and a reformatting of several types of text like RLGL.

This involved manually writing variants for almost every possible string you could encounter in the game. As this was all done in the last week and a half, there is a high likelihood of typos and bugs which I hope to fix throughout this pre-release.

That’s not it though; This version also has a ton of new outfits, visual options, balance tweaks, mechanical changes, and gameplay customization options! But this intro has been long enough, so you’re gonna have to read about it in the full patch notes.