What's new

ACT [スフィーミキャッツ/SFEMY KATS] THE道場破り/ The Dojo Breaker (RJ280036)

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
RJ280036_img_main.jpg

Links (Trial Available):

Description of Gameplay:

I suppose this could be called a fighting simulator, similar to Punch Out or Super Punch Out. You control a naked blue man (I'll call him Blue) who is out facing off against the town's toughest fighters. If you've ever played Punch Out, the gameplay is extremely similar. You are behind your character, blocking, dodging, and attacking with punches to the face or gut. Your placement with the mouse determines which hand your are punching with and which direction you are dodging. Battles are played out in two rounds. The opponent regaining about a third of their health after being knocked out. As you attack, dodge unsuccessfully, block attacks, and take damage, Blue will slowly start to turn red, expressing exhaustion. Once completely red, Blue enters a dazed state leaving him open to attacks. The only way to recover is to dodge some attacks to get back in the fight. After combos or successful attacks, Blue can begin to glow. I am unsure if this is just an attack boost, or you can deliver a special attack. You need to memorize your opponents patterns and time your strikes. Much like Punch Out, there are weaknesses to each opponent for you to exploit if you watch carefully. Upon defeating your opponent twice, you are rewarded with H scenes.

Controls:

This game is played with the mouse:

Right mouse button: Block

Right mouse button while moving mouse left or right: Dodge in that direction

Left mouse button over Blue's shoulders: Left or right punch to the face depending on which side the mouse is

Left mouse button closer to Blue's stomach: Left or right punch to the gut depending on which side the mouse is

When glowing: Press both mouse buttons for a super attack

The bottom selection on the main screen is an easy to follow tutorial which can get you acquainted with the controls

Story (From DLSITE):

A man who loved working out heard that girls like guys who are strong,
and so he set off on a journey around the world to prove his power.
But when he realized he couldn't quite cut it, he returned to his hometown in disgrace.

But if he can't conquer the world, he can at least conquer his hometown!
If an international harem was out of his grasp, a local one would do just fine.
So now he's challenging all the local training centers to fight him.

Fetishes: Big Boobs, Rape

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
If you click left and right mouse button at same time while glowing he does a special attack. However you are left wide open before the attack so if you don't pick a good time to use, girl will punish you for it.
Only played demo but it seems the H scene you get after defeating the girl depends on what attack you used for the final blow. Wondering if there are multiple weak points as well, I found one for first girl's high attack but not for her low or special attack.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Demo guide:

First part:
Punches gut with her right hand: Dodge left
High chop with her left hand: Dodge right

This part is easy, simply wait for her to attack and retaliate afterwards. She'll block all attacks if she's not attacking. After dodging her attack, she'll have a look of surprise on her face which will allow a short combo of normal attacks.

After executing the super uppercut, she usually retaliates with a body blow or chop after the animation. Dodge and punish her.
Finish her off in the first round with a super uppercut where possible. This allows for more time to recover health and she starts with HP damage when she gets up.

Second part:
Moves back and then charges forward with a right punch: Dodge left or right.
Follows up with a body blow or high chop after the charge: Dodge left or right.
I've fluked a counter where he feels up her left breast. After the animation she's stunned long enough for 5-6 normal blows to connect. I have no idea how to replicate the counter and what the conditions are to trigger it.

Body Feint, followed by body blow, high chop or roundhouse kick: This is annoying. My reaction speed is slow so I can't always read what comes after the feint. Not sure if she can be attacked while doing the feint.

Roundhouse kick: She'll move to her right and prepare the roundhouse with her right leg. Can ONLY be dodged with the proper timing to the player's right-hand side. Dodge this perfectly and it's enough to restore the player back to full blue colour. She's also very vulnerable to a flurry of normal blows immediately afterwards.

Defeat her with a straight, body blow or super uppercut for a choice of three rape animations. This carries over to the full game based on user reviews. Please open the readme file before starting or at least try out the tutorial since that explains the game mechanics. Mouse-only is finicky, but the game is really about good dodging so wait for the attacks, dodge and counter appropriately.

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I've fluked a counter where he feels up her left breast. After the animation she's stunned long enough for 5-6 normal blows to connect. I have no idea how to replicate the counter and what the conditions are to trigger it.
Click her left breast while her arm is raised for the chop. It's a bit sensitive though, click too high and you'll do a right straight instead. Click too late and you'll eat her chop. It is however the best way to land a super uppercut, almost every time I've done this while blue I was instantly read to do a super upper.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Click her left breast while her arm is raised for the chop. It's a bit sensitive though, click too high and you'll do a right straight instead. Click too late and you'll eat her chop. It is however the best way to land a super uppercut, almost every time I've done this while blue I was instantly read to do a super upper.
Thanks for the tip. It is indeed hard and players would have to practice to go for the nipple reveal counter rather than the easier dodge.

Another thing I've noticed: If she's been hit by multiple uppercuts and had the nipple counter done often enough in the first round, even a regular body blow or straight sending her to the floor will see her get up with less than max HP. This is a shout-out to the original Punch-Out series of games from what I can tell.

OP
Papanomics

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
I don't know about different scenes for different knock outs, I would hope so as the whole game doesn't really have many enemies, which is truly my only gripe with it. How criminally short it is.

After completing the game, there is a red S on the screen when selecting an opponent. Running through it again to see if there are different scenes. I've also seen the intro with Ryu from Street Fighter, and after beating it, there is another with Terry Bogard from Fatal Fury.

Confirmed: Beat the first opponent with the super move, definitely a new animation.

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
True, well I'm pretty sure the other girls will have the same but I won't find it for sure until much later in April. Too many things happening late March to probably mid-April for me to spare the monies to buy the game atm. Final Fantasy Remake release, possible PSO2 PC release, plus events for fate/go and Azur Lane....my time and money are already spent.

OP
Papanomics

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
So you do receive at least 3 animations each, not sure if there are more. Face punch knock out, body blow knock out, and super knock out.

The enemies you face:

1. Big breasted brawler, easiest by far.
2. Karate girl in the demo.
3. Snake style fighting drunk (the most fun)
4. Ballerina

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Damn, I was really hoping this would be a parody of Rhythm Heaven's Karate Joe game.

Missed opportunity.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
If you click left and right mouse button at same time while glowing he does a special attack. However you are left wide open before the attack so if you don't pick a good time to use, girl will punish you for it.
Only played demo but it seems the H scene you get after defeating the girl depends on what attack you used for the final blow. Wondering if there are multiple weak points as well, I found one for first girl's high attack but not for her low or special attack.
which, among other things, is nigh impossible on some laptops with a brilliant touchpad design of incorporating the same fucking outside button for left and right click

OP
Papanomics

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
I know it's selfish and unrealistic, but if this game was doubled or tripled in size, I would have have no problem paying double or triple the price. Let's hope for a new work sometime "soon"

Luckcrazy

Lurker
Reputation score
Ok, finished the game now. It was surprisingly fun. Except the Ballerina fight (figuring it out was fun, the fight not so much, at least at the beginning, far too slow). The game actually tips you quite well on the weakspots and ideal strategies to fight the enemies (the ballerina having a distinction on the follow through for the Single Slap and the 1-2 Slap was a well done touch).

For those having a difficult time, the weakspots are as follow:
(remember that you must click on the weakspots in enemies attack STARTUP/WINDUP phase, it's fast but not difficult after you do it a couple of times)

Big Jugs milf: On the punch where she sways to YOUR right, click on her boobs/cleavage.
Karate Tomboy: As said by Harleyquin13 (very appreciated man), the left-handed chop. click her left breast.
Snake Lady: On her handstand kick (which I think she uses only after being knocked down once) click her vag/panty when she's upside down.
Fking Ballerina: During the spinning attack that she goes way back before hitting you, hit a left bodyblow a bit before she hits you (kudos to SonokiMai for sharing the info)

And in case you want to have some cheats and don't mind using cheat engine:
Infinite health: Search for float, starting with Unknown Initial Value, and follow with Decreased value each time you get hit. The value you'll find is a nonsensical one (2.204085539E-38 for me, Idk why), don't try to change it, just freeze it when you're at full health and you know which it is.
Infinite specials: It's a 4 Bytes counter from 0 to 10. Just start at 0 and add 1 for each hit you get and you'll find it. Frozen at 10 it's infinite special moves.

I bought this game and am quite happy with it. Wish you all a good time.

Last edited:
OP
Papanomics

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
I didn't know about Julia (snake girl)'s weakness, thanks. I haven't figured out the Ballerina just yet. I think it must be something in the tornado kick flurry after you knock her down once.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Get a USB mouse bro, problem solved.
mouses suck though
i have one but dont like it
but oh i do know how to solve the problem
i prefer mapping to a gamepad, even if its more complicated
i was just pointing out and ranting on the brilliant design

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
yeah, I just can't do this with a mouse. I like the concept, though

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score
The game is small in size because the devs mentioned they tried a new technique for animation. I don't remember the specifics, but I think it was to allow for longer animation sequences possibly.
Regardless, it was a fun little game. I just think that it's way overpriced for what it is.

OP
Papanomics

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm not upset about the price. There are way too many other games that offer less for more money. I do wish there was one or two more enemies.

SonokiMai

Reputation score
Ballerina : In the first round (before she's knocked down), reduce her HP by half.
When she attacks you with a spin-and-high-kick,
you can counter her with a left body blow.
Try it.