What's new

ACT [スフィーミキャッツ/SFEMY KATS] THE道場破り/ The Dojo Breaker (RJ280036)

Luckcrazy

Lurker
Reputation score
Great job finding the Ballerina's weakspot SonokiMai, thank you very much man.

A shame it's a move that she barely uses. In 3 fights, she only used it once in each for me, Idk how to trigger it besides her getting at half health.

Also, how do you actually hit her with a bodyblow to get the respective (usually the service) animation?

If you block for a extended period of time she uses the standing spin kick, but it's the same as normal standing and the slaps for me.

zazazaku

Reputation score
Also, how do you actually hit her with a bodyblow to get the respective (usually the service) animation?
She has two different body blow endings instead of one straight and one body blow ending. One for a left body blow finisher and one for the right. Pay attention to which side she's attacking from, and don't finish her off if it's not the ending you want. I think you can manipulate her into dodging to the side you want with a body blow when she's watching you.

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
OK with the breasted bitch when she begins to trhow punches at 2nd fase if one coneects i cant stop her fuck it

SonokiMai

Reputation score
As for Karate Tom boy, there are two more weak spots (counter attacks), each of which has its own h-animation.
roundhouse kick (only in 2nd round) -> right body blow (very difficult)
dashing straight punch (only in 2nd round) -> right body blow (easy)

OP
Papanomics

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
OK with the breasted bitch when she begins to trhow punches at 2nd fase if one coneects i cant stop her fuck it
Me either. I've tried to dodge out but nothing.

I feel like there has to be some counter when the big tit lady tries to swing her tits at you.

Last edited:

Luckcrazy

Lurker
Reputation score
She has two different body blow endings instead of one straight and one body blow ending. One for a left body blow finisher and one for the right. Pay attention to which side she's attacking from, and don't finish her off if it's not the ending you want. I think you can manipulate her into dodging to the side you want with a body blow when she's watching you.
Nice find man. So that's why in the replay it shows as "R" and "L" and not "B" and "S" like the others.

And just to complement what you said, yes and in both rounds, she'll always change to the opposite side she's on to dodge a bodyblow. And for her position after dodging head attacks on round 2, it's the same, so she'll always end in the opposite side of the first attack (so you can calculate and choose which normal attack you'll finish her with).

Edit: Also, in regards to Big Boobs lady in round 2, you actually can dodge the following punch she throws after being hit by her once, the timing is just woncky because of the amount of hitstun you have after being hit, makes it being much more precise. And you only need to dodge it once to interrupt your attacks, as it will make the momentum of the attack thow her own boobs at her face.

zazazaku

Reputation score
While trying to pull off SonokiMai's roundhouse kick counter on the karate girl, I discovered that if you manage to counter her charge attack with a super uppercut, you automatically defeat her. It's the regular super ending, though, sadly. There should have been special scenes for automatic knock-outs. Maybe.

Edit: I don't know if it's possible to counter karate girl's roundhouse kick with a body blow like SonokiMai says, but I managed to do it pretty consistently with right straights instead. Keep blocking to bait out her kick.

Last edited:

SonokiMai

Reputation score
Thank you zazazaku for sharing that info.
I didn't know the right straight counter against karate girl's roundhouse,
but this is yet another counter and is not what I pointed out.
If you have an account on pixiv,
here's how to reproduce the counter I mentioned above.

OP
Papanomics

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
Thank you zazazaku for sharing that info.
I didn't know the right straight counter against karate girl's roundhouse,
but this is yet another counter and is not what I pointed out.
If you have an account on pixiv,
here's how to reproduce the counter I mentioned above.
Awesome

blulaz

Reputation score
Was there any finish (cum) animation? everytime i beat sm1 it just shows up a K O and it ends...

Luckcrazy

Lurker
Reputation score
Was there any finish (cum) animation? everytime i beat sm1 it just shows up a K O and it ends...
Yeah, all the animations have a finish. Just to see it in the campaign you need to not do anything and just watch it, if you keep clicking you'll skip it.

If you look at the animations in the gallery though, you have full control.

ngansex

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Second offense and purposely ignoring rules. 1 month ban.
I guess that I would be banned after I asked for links, but what is the target of this forum?
so I will ask for link, please give me LINK LINK LINK LINK LINK
LINK LINK LINK LINK LINK LINK LINK LINK LINK LINK LINK LINK LINK LINK LINK LINK LINK LINK LINK LINK LINK LINK LINK LINK LINK