Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [sugar star] EGG WORLD [RJ186418]

You are a true ulmf god to me yugifan as always
<3

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Yeah, actually, on the one hand i'm glad tbh that there is no anti necro rule on this forums, which is almost everywhere else
There is: https://ulmf.org/threads/read-before-posting.12166/
8. Do not needlessly bump or necro a thread if you are not requesting nor sharing new information.
Users who make posts in threads with no active discussion must be trying to ascertain or share new information and must explicitly state as such. This includes requests for save files, looking for new updates on a developer, and asking for help about the game. If the post does not appear to have any sort of value, a warning will be given. Subsequent offenses will result in a three day ban. The final verdict on whether a game is complete or not will be moderator discretion.
Necros are annoying, but it's better to point out the rules, than to flame them.
I just wish the offenders would come up with a decent-ish OP, since they're the ones asking for something.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
There is: https://ulmf.org/threads/read-before-posting.12166/

Necros are annoying, but it's better to point out the rules, than to flame them.
I just wish the offenders would come up with a decent-ish OP, since they're the ones asking for something.
Huh. I didn't even notice that typo at the end. Thanks.

More importantly though, I think you're commenting the wrong thread, and simultaneously still on topic.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Lol yeah the guy lost me there this is a different thread i didnt even comment in

Anyways, the rule is there, yeah, but, in this case the dude is asking for a save, and in the other thread was asking for a password, both lf which are stated to be lawful

0LUBT0

Reputation score
can some one repost the partial translation the old link dont work