What's new

RPG RPG Maker [sugar star] Life is Paradise / LIFE IS PARADISE 完全版 (RE094661, RJ094661)

dedhe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Life is Paradise(RJ094661)

this game say it's coruppted and there is virus why????

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

this game say it's coruppted and there is virus why????
If you download yariel's link then there is a chance that file is corrupted (mediafire only).

@yariel: Could you check your link again? If it was corrupted, you can reup and add recovery record 3 - 10% in order to prevent corrupted sectors.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you download yariel's link then there is a chance that file is corrupted (mediafire only).

@yariel: Could you check your link again? If it was corrupted, you can reup and add recovery record 3 - 10% in order to prevent corrupted sectors.
I tried to DL it first, extract it and play it ...
in case it goes bad, I'll upload a new one ... (still ver 1.22)

Edit :
already DL it (RAR), "Extract here" (with winrar in Japanese setting OS), and play it (until finish Tutorial part) ... no problem found ...
and it don't even detect virus either (I use AVG, and just updating now to make sure of it) ...

Last edited:

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Then the problem might come from dedhe's PC.

@dedhe: If you still got the same error, perhaps you should download again and try the other links on AS.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Then the problem might come from dedhe's PC.

@dedhe: If you still got the same error, perhaps you should download again and try the other links on AS.
why don't you try to test it too ? :p

DarkQueen

Reputation score

well just got the game down and works fine , oh and thx for it :)
Sweet game so far.

looked at the translation and deeper, thats some work lotta files to translate in this game. thanks for the translation so far Yariel and kR1pt0n1t3 :D
you got your work cut out for you, if you do the story, i tried abit translation myself for this game,
but guess my english needs some rework or my jap haha moon sounds like a comedy show when i translate her. really hope someone do the story, machine translation just sux, but better then nothing.

great job sofar

Vyrovanevir

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Weird. I just started playing 1.22 and I can't build the pawn shop, which seems to be part of the tutorial. As far as I can see, it requires 3 Copper, but I haven't found a place yet where I can get copper.

Worse still, I'm not getting free rice anymore, and I can't find anything to eat. Did I miss something dumb?~

blueberrytea

Reputation score

Some of the rocks one screen above the public office give copper.

Vyrovanevir

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Some of the rocks one screen above the public office give copper.
Oh! Thank you very much for responding.

I must just have atrocious luck. I have 41 normal stones and 0 copper still. I thought 1.22 was glitched or something at first, but I'll keep trying it. Thanks!

Edit: Yes, that's it! 16 days in, I got a single piece of copper. That's hardcore. It'll probably take at least an in game week to get two more, at this rate.

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh! Thank you very much for responding.

I must just have atrocious luck. I have 41 normal stones and 0 copper still. I thought 1.22 was glitched or something at first, but I'll keep trying it. Thanks!

Edit: Yes, that's it! 16 days in, I got a single piece of copper. That's hardcore. It'll probably take at least an in game week to get two more, at this rate.
Save/Load is your best friend in these type of games. especially for items that don't respawn for awhile.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Weird. I just started playing 1.22 and I can't build the pawn shop, which seems to be part of the tutorial. As far as I can see, it requires 3 Copper, but I haven't found a place yet where I can get copper.

Worse still, I'm not getting free rice anymore, and I can't find anything to eat. Did I miss something dumb?~
To get rice you need to tell that guy/girl that's working on your farm to make you breakfast and pay him. Then you will get that rice each morning, but you should grow vegetables and make your own food...

topshekels

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Where do you get the "piece of a star" thingy, that lets you make goldring etc.?

loclos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

second dungeon from the first mob u see second floor (near the boss)
sorry for the bad english

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

How do i build the clothing store?? Do i need a certain atmosphere or something?? And while i'm at it,how to get gold and silver??

Last edited:

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

How to get bikini,i don't think its in the clothing store

loclos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

win the summer event (i think, not remember)

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

It is the summer event,thanks a lot

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How do i build the clothing store?? Do i need a certain atmosphere or something?? And while i'm at it,how to get gold and silver??
gold and Silver can obtained by mining 2nd Dungeon (Mine where Chimera appear) at 2nd F basement ...
Save and load since it's usually mixed with other material ...

Demokaze

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone else have had this problem? (see attachment)

It happens only after I overwrite the extracted Data files with kR1pt0n1t3's translation from post #505. And only when I enter the interior of the most upgraded house. As you can see from the image I am stuck in the blackness, and the only way to progress is to read the book from my skills until I am taken to my bed. Once I spawn in my bed I can get out just fine, getting in is the problem.

Edit: The translated Map006.rvdata2 is causing it.

Attachments

Last edited: