What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Shota [スカンクス / Skunks] ばとるふぁっか~ず, Battle (RJ251542)

Larsviking

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Link to the game

No pic since Loli/shota
Fetishes: Reverse Rape, Giantess/or mature vs young, Bondage, Futanari, loli/shota, facesitting, vore, strap on.

im making new tread since i havent seen any one else do it.
Old tread https://ulmf.org/threads/sukankusu-skunks-no-rj241165.12791/#post-1072527

the game is simular to hes old games this one is very close to one off his first works Skunk Professional Wrestling.

Description of Gameplay:
you play a turn based combat with H moves in combat,
Some off the enimy have effects that will show on them like hearts if you attack or do somting wrong here then you end up in a sex animation usaly you need to struggle to get out.
Otherwise it is a simpel rpg maker to engange with npc were you can buy sell upgrade your characters before the fights and after battle.

Controls:
Left / Right / up / down Movement
enter or shift to get to next text.
S to hide text during Most animations.

English is not my first language and jap i only undestand a few lines. So i apoligise if i miss something.
please give me feedback on what u ppl want me to change and i change it here.

Last edited:

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score
May I ask which was your favorite loss scene in this game?

cristalguadi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Played their previous game was good, nothing up on nyaa yet, given it;s popularity only a matter of time though

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i'm actually surprised it didn't come out yersteday on sukebei,maybe that guy from animesharing is blueballing again.

savedata

Reputation score
battlefuck, pegging, femdom AND yuri WITH femdom as well? Sweet jesus, it's the perfect game...
Nothing more to say. Just wish it had more scenes.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Can anybody confirm that this game's gameplay is exactly the same as the prequel?

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Can anybody confirm that this game's gameplay is exactly the same as the prequel?
About the only difference is that you limited to 1 character to control at a time instead of the duos from the past 3 games. Kinda like prowrestling Skunks (They missed the chance for a character cameo from that game, might just put 1 or 2 in a later update patch). Some new characters were even stated in game to be skunk wrestlers. You need to progress a bit in the game before you can play the female character's optional fights though.

Last edited:

Manuel de Mush

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I really enjoy this dev's games, but I did the grind last game to get everything. I don't really wanna do it this time LOL. I'll just wait for a save.

OP
L

Larsviking

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It is almost the same the biggest different is that the girls do less minigame grabs but there still are some in it.
otherwise the story and progresion is the same as all off hes games,
he fokus more on the girls animations than that stuff and which i can confirm i think this one is the best off hes work when it comes to the art off the h animation.

savedata

Reputation score
May I ask which was your favorite loss scene in this game?
Pink haired senpai fingering the girl in the leglock position
Shit was so good Rise orgasmed like 10 times, plus she looked incredibly cute in that position, and it was kind of a "justice served" thing considering Rise is trying to steal the boy from her.

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score
it was kind of a "justice served" thing considering Rise is trying to steal the boy from her.
No kind of about it. That WAS a justice served moment in my mind. I could just be salty that we are unable to choose who the MC gets with though.

Surise

Reputation score
Anyone have a full save? This last fight against this demon cow bitch is beyond unfun.

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I've been stumbling through this game without being able to read it, and I've gotten to the point where I've beaten all the girls that the lady at the counter lists twice, but the game still says I'm not at 100% completion. What am I missing?

zane19

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I've been stumbling through this game without being able to read it, and I've gotten to the point where I've beaten all the girls that the lady at the counter lists twice, but the game still says I'm not at 100% completion. What am I missing?
There's 4 fighters for the girl, then 1 more for the guy.

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Turns out there was a room behind where you start off. I don't know when it's unlocked, but it gives you access to a bonus cutscene viewer, a QTE easy mode toggle (that might have been at the start but I couldn't read it so...) as well as a combat easy mode that gives you auto HP regen, a game over viewer, a bed that restores your stats if they aren't 100%, and a doll that lets you play as the girl that you first fight. Once you've fought all the girls available to both characters you unlock the true final boss.

If you're playing the game to see the vore content, you might be let down; there's only 2 scenes, less than the number of fart scenes/cgs. I guess skunk being in the title was the hint. Still plenty of femdom and yuri, though.

I really don't recommend playing this game untranslated/without being able to read japanese, the combat has some tricky gimmicks and brute forcing it takes a while. Just translate it with your smartphone camera. But if you're lazy/stubborn like I was, you could try cheat engine:
First, I used a chunk of script provided by a person in this thread then I searched for an exact value. You do not need to multiply the value; if your character has 532 health, search for 532. Adjust after the value changes, then search again. You should find the address immediately. From my own testing you can modify:
HP: lock the value, but grabs can still beat you
LP: makes you truly immortal, and you can view the battle fucks if you don't lock HP as well
Money: After beating all the girls in the arena once as the boy, the shop sells ability points, 3 for $10,000. Not really needed though because
EXP: set this to a high value, then win or lose a fight to level up. At 100,000 exp you'll 3 shot everything (I maxed out attack in the ability point menu as well)
Anyways, good game. Hope this info comes in handy.

darent

Lurker
Reputation score
I used the translation agregator / agth to play this game with the live translation those programs give and it's super fun, the story is cute, and yeah, it's important to read stuff because you learn a lot about the girl's moves and stuff...

OP
L

Larsviking

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
update and bugg fixes is out on v 1.01

also how to usethe agregator on this game ?