What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ スケイルガーデン ] 砦のローデス (RJ125552)

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [ScaleGarden] Rhode's Fortress

I hate you...

Now when i look at her i see in my mind the old hag from the wedding in Monsters Vs Aliens...
Uhhh... throughout 4 games you didn't had noticed this yet? in lots of pictures it's... really there... in your face...

That and and the male character fuglyness.

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

At this point it's just not Scale Garden anymore if everybody doesn't have manhands. :D
I think she needs those manhands to hold up her boobs so she doesn't pitch forward as she tries to dress...
Also, HRPGHeaven said it right when he said "male character fugliness".

OP
Twisted

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

To be perfectly honest hands never seemed very "manly" to me

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

To be perfectly honest hands never seemed very "manly" to me
Probably because it's not this:

\' '/

OP
Twisted

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Eh. They taper like women's hands usually do, the detail on the knuckles doesn't really bother me

Ops

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hey guys i tried loking for his other games breath of fire and iron but i dind't come up with anything ... i looked in the forum but still nothing or i don;t know how to search very well ... can some1 help me with a hint atleast... to where i might find them or dl them... thx alot

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hey guys i tried loking for his other games breath of fire and iron but i dind't come up with anything ... i looked in the forum but still nothing or i don;t know how to search very well ... can some1 help me with a hint atleast... to where i might find them or dl them... thx alot

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=22010

The first post in that has a story translation for that game using DreaMaker(machine-translated).

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Game is 5 years old and not on English dlsite. Unless someone here has a copy and shares it, you probably won't find it. :(

EDIT: Didn't realize elfloren had already posted info. Thanks, elfloren, I'll check it out! :D Eventually that is. I have about 4-5 other games ahead of this on my to play list. :p

Last edited:

Lionfist

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The first post in that has a story translation for that game using DreaMaker(machine-translated).
If someone came up with this for rhode I'd replay it instantly, even though I already know what the story is about.
And then again when someone does a real translation..
..and again.. and again.. until his new game is out :rolleyes:

Lorinik

Reputation score

Hi guys need help! I'm going crazy... I can't see the text of dialogues and the english translation doens't work... I should have downloaded RPGツクールXP RTP and I can open the japanese game with AppLocale. I've tried a lot of things that I read in the post before... please help!

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Had the same problem. Only solution to see the text => set your PC to japanese local setting.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hi guys need help! I'm going crazy... I can't see the text of dialogues and the english translation doens't work... I should have downloaded RPGツクールXP RTP and I can open the japanese game with AppLocale. I've tried a lot of things that I read in the post before... please help!
Does it say in your game.ini this: -> "Library=RGSS104J.dll" ? and do you have that file in your game folder?

If this above doesn't help try downloading Applocale from and running the game through it.

On the "Choose language menu" select the last one (
) and run the game and see if you can see the text.

Last edited:

sotonto

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Switch your pc locale to japanese, applocale wont help with that. Its some weird implementation from rpgmaker where unless you are in japanese locale it tries to use a wrong font that doesnt have japanese characters(or at least, i assume thats what happening to you), so the text doesnt appear.

Lorinik

Reputation score

My game.ini is:
Library=RGSS104J.dll

Changing my pc locale to japanese did it work! Even though my pc was going to explode for all these restart... :eek:
However, I can't install the translation... I follow the kR1pt0n1t3's tutorial, but nothing to do...

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I follow the kR1pt0n1t3's tutorial, but nothing to do...
Obviously you didn't follow it right. What you did probably was only extract the files and forgot to copy the actual translation after that and overwrite.

J

JackalMask

When I click on the game icon it won't open. There's no error or anything, it just won't even open. Anyone know what the cause of this is?

Esgaldin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

When I click on the game icon it won't open. There's no error or anything, it just won't even open. Anyone know what the cause of this is?
You must put in your system regional standards - language of program that not support unicode - japanese

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Again... AppLocale is extremely poisonous to the system.

People keep suggesting to change the system language to Japanese, how do you know his system HAS Japanese to begin with? How do you know it's not a performance edition or a black edition?

Assuming is the worst thing you can do when troubleshooting.

Last edited:
J

JackalMask

I don't think my problem with opening the game is the language issue, because I'm able to play his previous game (Sangeki of Gear).