What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ スケイルガーデン ] 砦のローデス (RJ125552)

gelophee

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [ScaleGarden] Rhode's Fortress

Does anyone have the game with bigger resolution? I have the game but the window is too small and there's no resize option.

Last edited:

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does anyone have the game with bigger resolution? I have the game but the window is too small and there's no resize option.
alt+enter but screen ratio will change and image will look stretched if you have widescreen 16:9.

There's a script for vx ace to fix it but this game was made in xp so...

gelophee

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I see I haven't tried the alt+enter, and yeah the game is made in XP, I think? unlike in VX ace there's the F5 to change it

EDIT: Sorry, I tried the alt+enter and it's just go into full screen what I want is in windowed mode, so I can switch easily you know :)

Last edited:

fagballs

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I see I haven't tried the alt+enter, and yeah the game is made in XP, I think? unlike in VX ace there's the F5 to change it

EDIT: Sorry, I tried the alt+enter and it's just go into full screen what I want is in windowed mode, so I can switch easily you know :)
RPG maker only supports one resolution that you will most likely only find in the nineties. You could check F2-F11. Some game devs assign the resize script to different keys.

gelophee

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Still the same f12 is reset btw, nvm that. I have a new problem. I applied the 100% " Translated" Data into the folder but the text now appears as boxes any solution? Sorry for being a nub :)

fagballs

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Still the same f12 is reset btw, nvm that. I have a new problem. I applied the 100% " Translated" Data into the folder but the text now appears as boxes any solution? Sorry for being a nub :)
Is your computer language set to nipponese? Try reinstalling the japanese RPG maker RTP after the language switch.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I kinda liked this game up until that Wolf guy showed up. He ruined
everything. >_<

gelophee

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I tried to reinstall it's still the same

qoyojka

Reputation score

I just told him to redownload the files. My guess is his game.ini wasn't set correctly like how you suggested. :rolleyes:
I'm having the ▯text issue frequently but there are parts that are readable, any idea?

Last edited:

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'm having the ▯text issue frequently but there are parts that are readable, any idea?
Use jap local setting.
from memory, applocale don't work (there still some square). But NTLEA or virtual PC emulation might work

fagballs

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I kinda liked this game up until that Wolf guy showed up. He ruined
everything. >_<
His next game will probably force us to build a relationship with a nice guy for at least 5 hours. After that, we finally have a lengthy defloration scene where her loved one is about to insert his penis and then a naked black guy falls from the sky, right in her vagina.

Esgaldin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

His next game will probably force us to build a relationship with a nice guy for at least 5 hours. After that, we finally have a lengthy defloration scene where her loved one is about to insert his penis and then a naked black guy falls from the sky, right in her vagina.
:D lol, that may be not too far from true

lulong420

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone have this game still? Can't find it anywhere, even anime-sharing links are down, played it partially translated in past and wanted to try it again with m1zuki's full one. I don't have game anymore though, cleared my hard drive last time I upgraded hardware. can't buy it either :(
Thanks, I got it now :D

Last edited:

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Have it at the moment on my HD, but don't know when I'll have time to upload it.
I'll let other do it if they can. 'Cause I won't be able to gave a real ETA, and I don't want to gave false hope

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

There's a "hidden" link in the second text file of my sig that has all my prepatched translated games. I don't post it publicly because it gets taken down when I do.

LXSama

Reputation score

Anyone have this game still? Can't find it anywhere, even anime-sharing links are down, played it partially translated in past and wanted to try it again with m1zuki's full one. I don't have game anymore though, cleared my hard drive last time I upgraded hardware. can't buy it either :(
Thanks, I got it now :D
I just posted it yesterday on my place... Search on Google for "LeonX"! (I think I'm not be able to post links to the blog^^)
PS: The translation patch is included already - and I posted tons of previews in the thread, so when others are interested...

shizusan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm having trouble running this game pops up RGSS-RTP Standard then a bunch of Japanese text, all the other rpg games work I have RPG Maker VX Ace installed and RTP.

What am I missing? Does anyone have pre-English patched version they can upload maybe that will fix my issue too.

fagballs

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'm having trouble running this game pops up RGSS-RTP Standard then a bunch of Japanese text, all the other rpg games work I have RPG Maker VX Ace installed and RTP.

What am I missing? Does anyone have pre-English patched version they can upload maybe that will fix my issue too.
You need to install the XP RTP for Rhode's fortress. He still uses the old version of the engine for some reason. Installing the RTP for VX ACE doesn't provide backward compatibility.