What's new

RPG NTR [スケイルガーデン] [Scale Garden] ピンクスレイブ / Pink Slave (RJ264956)

Ragnox

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Not sure what to think. Games 1 -> 2 -> 3 you can see an improvement in each game and they keep getting better. Game 4 you can see a drop in over all quality in all points. Game 5 start till now, was a side show of changes and restarts over a very long time period. Most forums rank game 3 as the best so far. (will see how game 5 fairs)

Playing game 5... if you have never played the other four games its a fair game over all. If, you have played the other four games and saw the decrease in quality in game four, and now see what game five turned out to be...

I think while working on game 4 and now on game 5, the developer gets an idea for another game. The current game starts to suffer and turns out lesser (game 4) or the game turns into some broken twisted version of a game (game 5).

The zoom in and zoom out and the pixel art/gifs (NOT the CG, 20 scenes as of right now) are about the only things that have improved. The CG, character design, setting (overall), story length, ntr characters, story, combat, and items feel worse than the games before.

seireitei92

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I dont understand what to do after being told to get some alcohol form parking lot, If my nips not rusty enough, it should be >go to elevator hall to participate in drinking party menu>map movement but there is no eleveator hall in map
what to do?

Zeforas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yep, i don't know if i'm just bad, but i absolutely cannot do anything in wrestling. I keep getting countered and no idea how to dodge that, no idea how to put him on the ground either.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP does not meet standards. As there is already a LOCKED thread for this game that does not meet the standard, I'm merging the two threads. PM a mod with an update to, or when you have updated the OP.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP updated, thread moved back and reopened.

MrMarroc

Reputation score
For those who are having trouble winning the wrestling matches, you can either combo your way to a knockdown, or WAIT UNTIL YOUR THROW IS OFF A COOLDOWN and press S to body slam them.

Currently stuck on figuring out which items/drinks to bring to each of the guys to progress their routes. Anyone have any clues or leads to this one?

VNProtagonist

Reputation score
I dont understand what to do after being told to get some alcohol form parking lot, If my nips not rusty enough, it should be >go to elevator hall to participate in drinking party menu>map movement but there is no eleveator hall in map
what to do?
On the map, highlight over your home. From there you can press left or right and it'll change areas in that circle between your home, the elevator hall, and a garden.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Currently stuck on figuring out which items/drinks to bring to each of the guys to progress their routes. Anyone have any clues or leads to this one?
There's no trick to it. Give them three food items per day until you can sit beside them, after that you just drink a ton of alcohol with them. Winning or losing wrestling matches gives you supply boxes that you can pick up at one of the two places you can find the truck at (garage above your home and the street to the side of the wrestling ring). Bring these supply boxes to each person and activate them to fill their inventory with alcohol, and then just drink away, taking breaks or drinking juice to lower the alcohol level so you can drink some more. This increases your alcohol level as well as your affection with them, which rather quickly progresses how much you can do with them.

Edit: Oh yeah, don't forget to double click on one of the trash bags in their inventory to clean up the garbage, or there won't be enough room for all the beer and sake you have to chug. You can also bring these trash bags to the garbage disposal room and leave them there. They'll then disappear automatically the next day.

VNProtagonist

Reputation score
Yeah, I think I'm gonna drop this game. Which I really don't want to do for one of Scale Garden's games. The fights are awful. They destroy me in like 5 seconds late game. Not to mention the counters so you can't even get a hit in. Though it doesn't really matter much since you progress even if you lose. But I'm going to give it the benefit of the doubt and say it's because I don't fully understand how to play. Though there is one part that is absolutely unexcusable. You HAVE to win a certain fight, but if you've been losing the whole time, you're severely under powered and you can't win.

Aside from that, let me share what I found:
  • You need to "heal" yourself after a fight. The debuffs from a fight stay with you afterwards. If you don't, you'll be weak in the next fight, though the same applies for enemies and I don't think they can heal. So you can try to keep debuffing them until eventually you win. To heal yourself, hop onto the bed at the doctor's and press C. Use arrow keys to cycle through animations. Changing animations does nothing. It's really just for the player.
  • Cooking at home makes food. I don't know what food does.
  • You can only strip in certain areas by choosing the panties icon in the menu. Doesn't work at home.
  • You can buy items from the shopping strip area that looks like an alley. It's the circle in the middle of the map. I think it unlocks at some point. You can see your money by checking your wallet and doing the same for the cost of the item. I assume you get money from fights, but I don't think it goes directly to your wallet. You have to open up the item menu at the president looking guy's place at the top of the tower and from there you have to use the money like an item to add it to your wallet.
  • You can buy a rotor from the alley. There's a guy's house located in the same circle as the alley (so again, middle of the map) and in his item menu is the remote.
  • The game runs on a day and night cycle. Time changes by moving to different areas or traveling on the map I think, and sometimes at night you'll be locked out from certain paths on the map so you'll be forced to take the subway to get back home. On the subway at night, there will be a group of three handrails on the right section. Take the middle one to get groped. Press C to start the animation. Use arrow keys to cycle through animations. Go to bed at home so you can move through the map faster in the morning.
  • Drinking alcohol increases your tolerance level and relationship level with the guys and you need to drink A LOT. Higher tolerance means you can drink more which means you'll be more efficient in raising relationship levels. You can check the relationship stats by hovering over their icon in the item menu. I think it's around level 7 or 500 points to start having sex with them? Once you get the OK, go to their bed, but know that you can only have sex with them in that moment. Meaning if you want to have sex with them again, you have to drink A LOT. AGAIN.
  • There is a good chance alcohol will spawn in the other guys' item menus everyday. The non-alcoholic drinks lower the meter so you can drink more alcohol right after.
  • Increasing relationship with the guys unlocks new options with them. At some point, kissing will be unlocked. This is important because you can press or hold Z to lower the alcohol meter, thereby allowing you to drink more and further increase your relationship with them. I think what's happening here is that she's swallowing the saliva? To kiss them; sit next to them, press C to start the animation, and use arrow keys to cycle through animations. You have to have already progressed quite far with them.
  • Want a lot of alcohol? At some point the area where you first drove the truck (the circle above your house) will have boxes in this area's item menu. Take these boxes to one of the guys' homes and use them. Be warned that just one of these boxes fills up the item menu quite a bit. You may have noticed that these guys are slobs and their menus are filled with garbage. So if you use a box while it's full, you'll have wasted that box. To make room, use a garbage bag to remove any trash and collect the garbage bags into your own inventory because they aren't going to clean it up. Take the bags to the dump (the same circle where your house is) and toss them into this area's item menu. It'll refresh by tomorrow.
The item menu mechanic is pretty interesting, but I think it's out of place in this game. Would probably work better in a puzzle game. As is, it's just a lot of tedious busy work. Anyway, maybe somebody else will figure out this game better than I did. Good luck.

Last edited:

Pokerit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Same here. I'm hoping for a save so I can move on.

MrMarroc

Reputation score
HentaiProdigy and VNProtagonist, thanks for the infos! I wasnt aware of a few things you guys pointed out like the supply crates or how to empty the inventories of the guys, but now I know i can try to progress and unlock the rest of the scenes. I will share my save when Ive got all that I can.

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Sadly, game sucks. I played through everything. If you want to skip the grind, just keep fighting and you'll unlock the CG room on the map.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Yeah, I think I'm gonna drop this game. Which I really don't want to do for one of Scale Garden's games. The fights are awful. They destroy me in like 5 seconds late game. Not to mention the counters so you can't even get a hit in. Though it doesn't really matter much since you progress even if you lose. But I'm going to give it the benefit of the doubt and say it's because I don't fully understand how to play. Though there is one part that is absolutely unexcusable. You HAVE to win a certain fight, but if you've been losing the whole time, you're severely under powered and you can't win.

Aside from that, let me share what I found:
  • You need to "heal" yourself after a fight. The debuffs from a fight stay with you afterwards. If you don't, you'll be weak in the next fight, though the same applies for enemies and I don't think they can heal. So you can try to keep debuffing them until eventually you win. To heal yourself, hop onto the bed at the doctor's and press C. Use arrow keys to cycle through animations. Changing animations does nothing. It's really just for the player.
  • Cooking at home makes food. I don't know what food does.
  • You can only strip in certain areas by choosing the panties icon in the menu. Doesn't work at home.
  • You can buy items from the shopping strip area that looks like an alley. It's the circle in the middle of the map. I think it unlocks at some point. You can see your money by checking your wallet and doing the same for the cost of the item. I assume you get money from fights, but I don't think it goes directly to your wallet. You have to open up the item menu at the president looking guy's place at the top of the tower and from there you have to use the money like an item to add it to your wallet.
  • You can buy a rotor from the alley. There's a guy's house located in the same circle as the alley (so again, middle of the map) and in his item menu is the remote.
  • The game runs on a day and night cycle. Time changes by moving to different areas or traveling on the map I think, and sometimes at night you'll be locked out from certain paths on the map so you'll be forced to take the subway to get back home. On the subway at night, there will be a group of three handrails on the right section. Take the middle one to get groped. Press C to start the animation. Use arrow keys to cycle through animations. Go to bed at home so you can move through the map faster in the morning.
  • Drinking alcohol increases your tolerance level and relationship level with the guys and you need to drink A LOT. Higher tolerance means you can drink more which means you'll be more efficient in raising relationship levels. You can check the relationship stats by hovering over their icon in the item menu. I think it's around level 7 or 500 points to start having sex with them? Once you get the OK, go to their bed, but know that you can only have sex with them in that moment. Meaning if you want to have sex with them again, you have to drink A LOT. AGAIN.
  • There is a good chance alcohol will spawn in the other guys' item menus everyday. The non-alcoholic drinks lower the meter so you can drink more alcohol right after.
  • Increasing relationship with the guys unlocks new options with them. At some point, kissing will be unlocked. This is important because you can press or hold Z to lower the alcohol meter, thereby allowing you to drink more and further increase your relationship with them. I think what's happening here is that she's swallowing the saliva? To kiss them; sit next to them, press C to start the animation, and use arrow keys to cycle through animations. You have to have already progressed quite far with them.
  • Want a lot of alcohol? At some point the area where you first drove the truck (the circle above your house) will have boxes in this area's item menu. Take these boxes to one of the guys' homes and use them. Be warned that just one of these boxes fills up the item menu quite a bit. You may have noticed that these guys are slobs and their menus are filled with garbage. So if you use a box while it's full, you'll have wasted that box. To make room, use a garbage bag to remove any trash and collect the garbage bags into your own inventory because they aren't going to clean it up. Take the bags to the dump (the same circle where your house is) and toss them into this area's item menu. It'll refresh by tomorrow.
The item menu mechanic is pretty interesting, but I think it's out of place in this game. Would probably work better in a puzzle game. As is, it's just a lot of tedious busy work. Anyway, maybe somebody else will figure out this game better than I did. Good luck.
Point 1 - You can later use him to make the MC horny which bypass the requirement to get drunk to have sex. Him not actually having sex with you is a lost opportunity.
Point 2 - Go to guy's place, sit next to him and you can drag the food to his icon to feed him 3 times a day. Different foods have different rates of affection increase.
Point 3 - The fact you can't strip in your own home made absolutely no sense to me.
Point 6 - Correction here. You can drive at any time of day but MC refuses to drive after drinking. So if you drink, she will not drive for the remainder of that day which is way you're forced to ride subway. Also, after you get groped.....let go of the handrail and press C to start another set of animations where both guys grope and have sex with her.
Point 7 - Pressing C while not sitting down in the guy's room or area where you're just with them will introduce another set of animations. Most guys only have kissing, groping and blowjob.....but if you go to the beach the guy there can have sex with. Also if you press C twice while sitting next to the president you can have sex with him.
Point 9 - Pressing down during these has a slight variation where she puts one leg over his. Same exact animations though besides that.

Extra info 1 - if you're hurting for lvls for wrestling....head to the bottom most area. It's a private ring where you can fight previous girls (also the fact that there's no MC vs. male matches is another missed opportunity). You can only get there from driving though.....so you can't have drink alcohol beforehand.
Extra info 2 - Pressing C while you sleep will activate a small peeking scene......but that's all he does. This and the shower scene are yet another....you get it.
Extra info 3 - Heading to the area with the plants (not the tomatoes) with all the generic guys.....walk all the way right and press C. You'll get groped by two of them. I think either pressing C again or a certain direction lets them have sex with you.
Extra info 4 - You need condoms in your inventory to have sex, but one is all you need....the item never disappears no matter how much is used. Unless you buy the pill then you can have sex without the condoms.....but again the pill needs to be in your inventory.

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
This game would probably be a whole lot better if it was entirely Pixel Art like Alternate DiMansion Diary or any of the other games.

That being said, I've looked into the Possibility of doing a Partial for this and everything is Images. So a partial will be possible, but maybe more work that it's worth. Who knows.

Attachments

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
In case you're interested in a partial translation of this game, you can find the link in the thread below.

https://ulmf.org/threads/rj264956-pinkusureibu-pink-slave.13482/

All updates on the translation will be posted only there.

My thoughts on the game are so-so. I like the game mechanics and the overall look of the game but the art of the girl and overall CG art is killing me inside.
On the other hand, the pixel art is fucking amazing. I hope he doesn't stop here since the game has tons of things to improve on and it feels like there's a
lot of scenes missing in certain places. Considering his previous work, I doubt we will see any real update to the game. If there is one, it's probably going
to be a bug fix update.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
In case you're interested in a partial translation of this game, you can find the link in the thread below.

https://ulmf.org/threads/rj264956-pinkusureibu-pink-slave.13482/

All updates on the translation will be posted only there.

My thoughts on the game are so-so. I like the game mechanics and the overall look of the game but the art of the girl and overall CG art is killing me inside.
On the other hand, the pixel art is fucking amazing. I hope he doesn't stop here since the game has tons of things to improve on and it feels like there's a
lot of scenes missing in certain places. Considering his previous work, I doubt we will see any real update to the game. If there is one, it's probably going
to be a bug fix update.
Pretty much my thoughts. There was like 1 or 2 CG I actually liked... most if my enjoyment came from the sprite work and there was so much more that could have been done with that.
I was utterly disappointed in the lack of breast groping in CG that's like the dev's calling card and even more so that it wasn't animated.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Pretty much my thoughts. There was like 1 or 2 CG I actually liked... most if my enjoyment came from the sprite work and there was so much more that could have been done with that.
I was utterly disappointed in the lack of breast groping in CG that's like the dev's calling card and even more so that it wasn't animated.
And to think it took him 5 years to release this game, which is more then double than he took for any of his other games.
At least we know he's alive. Hopefully, he gets a bit harsh feedback for the art on dlsite and he reconsiders his choices and goes back to making old CG art :)

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
And to think it took him 5 years to release this game, which is more then double than he took for any of his other games.
At least we know he's alive. Hopefully, he gets a bit harsh feedback for the art on dlsite and he reconsiders his choices and goes back to making old CG art :)
Actually, after this game I wouldn't mind if he goes full sprite work as long as it's at this quality or greater. But I would definitely like for him to do 2 things if he does so:
1 - Allow you to adjust speed during sex.
2 - Don't just restrict cumming to sex. She can give certain guys BJs in game....but there's no way (that I found) for them to come from it.
3- (cause I just thought this one up) Take full advantage of the situations he set up. No sitting BJ, no paizuri at all, only one person with sex on couch, no sleep sex, no shower sex, no wrestling turned sex match....