What's new

Summertime Saga

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Summertime Saga

Yeah, it's Mia's parents. You can spy on them with the telescope.

Also, according to the latest post on Patreon the first route being finished is Aunt Diane. So, going on what he said before, the updates will focus on her alone until completion.
Aw hell yes. She's my fav for now.

sengai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm usually a very silent lurker but this game made even me come out to post: Judith is bae.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Mia is bae, and her mom looks like a nutcase.

The whole house is covered in religious junk and her husband looks like he's ready to hang himself.

EverworldJalil

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Mia is bae, and her mom looks like a nutcase.

The whole house is covered in religious junk and her husband looks like he's ready to hang himself.
Actually hoping for some stuff with Mia's mom where you can bang the frigid witch out of her.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Mia+her mom-her father is gonna be so good .... Mia alone will too, her mom seems too much a wackjob to be enjoyable alone :/

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I can't seem to trigger the sister scene to get the password. Does something need to be done before that?

I've done two homeworks, found judith in the girl's bathroom, studied with Mia, trained a bunch... done the pool-at-night and the pool-changing-rooms scenes.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Get mom to "handle herself" > spy on her > sis spots you > after that it's purely random, try to enter sis's room every time slot you get per day > you'll eventually get lucky and the scene will play as soon as you enter.

1st game I played in 0.09 never got it, started a new game and got it in 2 days of trying. Load spamming could help too > save in the morning just after you wake up and reload till you get it.

boyo111

Demon Girl
Reputation score

^ Get mom to "handle herself" > spy on her > sis spots you > after that it's purely random, try to enter sis's room every time slot you get per day > you'll eventually get lucky and the scene will play as soon as you enter.

1st game I played in 0.09 never got it, started a new game and got it in 2 days of trying. Load spamming could help too > save in the morning just after you wake up and reload till you get it.
I'll have to try that, never saw the scene but then I didn't spend a lot of time with her. Only for panties, and thought maybe enough of them was a trigger. Mostly done with leveling, completed Charm/Intelligence/Strength and working on Agility now, but at $100 per panty, that takes time to work out in the garden. I hope the bike will offer a more lucrative job. Maybe delivering Aunt Diane's milk....lol

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Stats don't do anything (yet), bike too.

0.10 will focus on aunt, stats will do something.

Responded in his last Patreon thread : 0.11 will be mom and there'll be plenty of [eventual] pregnant scenes (hopefully with all the girls-ish)

EverworldJalil

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Responded in his last Patreon thread : 0.11 will be mom and there'll be plenty of [eventual] pregnant scenes (hopefully with all the girls-ish)
Lol. That should be interesting(the pregnancys). I bought the bike first like a idiot only to find out I can't do anything with it. Supposedly, you're supposed to use it to deliver pizzas.

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

OMG. Pregnant Aunt, Mom and Sis sound too good to be true. :eek:

I wonder what the stats will do concerning scenes. I bet if anything, strenght will play a role. Doubt it will be anything too much though, and I doubt it's gonna alter the protagonist's image either, that would take double the work.

boyo111

Demon Girl
Reputation score

OMG. Pregnant Aunt, Mom and Sis sound too good to be true. :eek:

I wonder what the stats will do concerning scenes. I bet if anything, strenght will play a role. Doubt it will be anything too much though, and I doubt it's gonna alter the protagonist's image either, that would take double the work.
I can see strength and agility being useful against the bully, maybe a way to get Roxxy away from her beast of a boyfriend.

Otherwise it was mostly a way to get through the day and see things.

Wonder if Eric's mom will be viewable somewhere when she is jogging, I thought the Park might have been useful for that due to the bench. Then I find out its not implemented.

Overall a fun game, and the images are pretty good. Definitely going to have fun with it.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ I'd say you get blocked out of certain scenes if you don't have X-stat high enough. Not too harsh and somewhat forces you to do them if you wanna see some kinky skin.

EverworldJalil

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I can see strength and agility being useful against the bully, maybe a way to get Roxxy away from her beast of a boyfriend.

Otherwise it was mostly a way to get through the day and see things.

Wonder if Eric's mom will be viewable somewhere when she is jogging, I thought the Park might have been useful for that due to the bench. Then I find out its not implemented.

Overall a fun game, and the images are pretty good. Definitely going to have fun with it.
Erik's mom works out at the gym on Thursdays if you click the back and comments she likes strong men, so I'm guessing she will be strength related on the perk system. Didn't get anything but her bending over tho and the same 3 talk options.

Last edited:

TDK

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This game is by far one of the best Patreons on here. This new update definitely made me put this near the top (if not the top).

Honestly, I'm looking forward for scenes with the Headmistress. I don't know why but I think screwing the strict authoritarian character would be the best thing to happen.

Here's hoping ^^

Thesale

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This game is by far one of the best Patreons on here. This new update definitely made me put this near the top (if not the top).

Honestly, I'm looking forward for scenes with the Headmistress. I don't know why but I think screwing the strict authoritarian character would be the best thing to happen.

Here's hoping ^^
I love the principal, because she is a milf with stockings.

Marchombre

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is there anything to do about the burglar tho ? I keep seeing him at night in Erik's backyard but it looks like we can't do anything about it.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ That's the sad part in WIPs : plenty of stuff happen and nothing ever finishes :(

Marchombre

Demon Girl
Reputation score

^ That's the sad part in WIPs : plenty of stuff happen and nothing ever finishes :(
I guess it's the same with the sister ? I unblocked my camera from her computer but i've never seen the liveshow yet.
And i'm hoping the 3rd school textbook will be in the next update ;P