What's new

ACT [ Suniiru] [ すにぃる] RUINTERRIBLE / RUINTERRIBLE-ルインテリブル- RE171467 RJ171467

mikshe

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: RUINTERRIBLE-ルインテリブル-

Also why the fuck im collecting all the gems and i got 0 and cant buy anything?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Also why the fuck im collecting all the gems and i got 0 and cant buy anything?
You're supposed to sell the stuff you loot from monsters back at your house. Talk to the only person there and sell what you have. Then you can go to town to buy the skills and items you need.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Stage 9 is a right pain. There's an impossibly difficulty long jump segment which drains HP down to zero. Even if you get past that and have some items in stock, the boss slime later on sometimes bugs out and disappears making it impossible to attack.

I'm missing the Harpy animation, despite losing all clothes and masturbating in front of the harpy she won't trigger the rape animation.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Wow the perception of the game changed so rapidly. First few page make it sound like one of the few good h-act games and then by page 2 it's all about how bad it is.

I hope it isn't as bad as people say it is. It has both good art and has animations which is pretty uncommon in h-games IMO.

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Stage 9 is a right pain. There's an impossibly difficulty long jump segment which drains HP down to zero. Even if you get past that and have some items in stock, the boss slime later on sometimes bugs out and disappears making it impossible to attack.

I'm missing the Harpy animation, despite losing all clothes and masturbating in front of the harpy she won't trigger the rape animation.
try cheat engine for that item HP and for slime boss yes its keep dissapear.. -_-
after that im not botherin to play anymore lol

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finished stage 9, watched a scene where the princess/slime hybrid has her way with the main character and then get thrown back to an earlier stage with the count continuing on to 11.

The final scene failed to unlock in the gallery (amongst other things) so safe to say the developer needs to release a few updates before everything is properly fixed.

tmw

Demon Girl
Reputation score

More like RUNSTERRIBLE, amirite?!

Ahem.

This is actually a little sad, cause this is like....60% of a good game. Some more testing, tighter controls, some quality of life features (like say, a zoom function on normal stages, and a way to strip the clothes off the protagonist), and this could be a gem...

Outright bad games are fine, cause they are bad and you make fun of it and that is that, but when its a game that could have been good...

I'm not even mad, just disappointed. : (

It's made in Unity. Should be a way to uncensor the mosaics right?
Most Unity h-games I've played were decensored, so I would imagine this one could be as well, though whether its a similar process for each game, or if someone has to go wading into the hex to find it, I have no idea. At most, I reckon I classify as "Curious Idiot", so all that stuff is waaaay beyond me.

Hopefully we get a good samaritan up in here to demosaic this one, cause I did manage to discover if you zoom in super super close during the recollection mode, you can get behind the mosaic to see that the developer did fully model the protagonists genitalia, at least the exterior bits, so it has that going for it.
=====
FINAL SCORE: 6/10 for what is tantalizingly close to being a Good H-game, instead of just "Mostly Decent".

I mean, that ranking system is a pretty good indicator the devs are Platinum fans, so they do know what good gameplay feels like. Hopefully they keep updating this one.

Also, you can cheese the hell out of the combo system and get some ludicrous scores. Just spam Z and X while also spamming Up, Forward and Down on the arrow keys when you got multiple enemies in a corner (you don't even need the corner, but it makes it slightly easier). Don't know if a high combo actually does anything, it looks like the enemy might drop more glowy bits the higher your combo, but I don't know for sure.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Once the combo meter is S-rank or higher, defeated enemies are more or less guaranteed to throw up mana and life powerups compared to the piddling bonus received at rank D.

Item use appears to be a cumulative count, which is a shame since I would have preferred to reset the count upon seeing the ending first time round. Because the controls don't always respond quickly on demand, actually defeating the last two bosses on pure skill rather than spamming of the last two skills is close to impossible.

squareco

Reputation score

Great Art .....but I cant even beat the tree boss and can't buy any shit does the gold coin bug? coz my gold coin is always 0

ps.This game changing my mood like wonder from horny > rage quit

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You're supposed to sell the stuff you loot from monsters back at your house. Talk to the only person there and sell what you have. Then you can go to town to buy the skills and items you need.
A reminder to everyone who wonders why they have zero gold. Read the above quote.

Kaien

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Helpful Hints on how to play this game:

Q: How do I get money to buy stuff?
A: When you kill enemies, they drop gems of different colors. These are loot that you can sell to the girl in your house. The higher your combo ranking, the better quality loot you can get that is worth more.

Q: How do I unlock Animations that I can view through my bed?
A: Kill specific enemies, then after you sell their loot, you will unlock the animations. No need to get naked and lose to them.

Q: How do I unlock the CG animations that I can view through my bookshelf?
A: Lose at least once on a stage that has a boss.

Q: What stuff can I buy in town?
A: There are 2 shops, the one on the left with a female voice sells skills that you can purchase. I recommend getting the 3 ability skills first. They are the last 3 skills in the shop that cost 10,000, 20,000, and 25,000. The shop on the right sells consumable items as well as upgrades for your HP and UP. HP upgrade costs 5,000 and UP upgrade costs 8,000. There is a limit to how much you can buy.

Q: How do I defeat the Tree boss? I can't seem to do damage to him.
A: He is only vulnerable when he is on fire. First press C to shoot a fireball at him to set him on fire, then you can damage him with normal attacks or skills. Fire-based Skills such as your 3rd and 4th ability works really well.

Q: How can I heal during a mission?
A: You can either use potions that you buy from the item shop or you can pick up health orbs from enemies. Enemies have a very rare chance of dropping health orbs unless you have a high combo rank.

Q: How do I get a high combo rank?
A: The combo meter drops too quickly for your normal attacks to build up combo rank past C unless you're hitting 3 or more enemies at once. I recommend you rush and buy the 3rd skill as soon as possible, it shoots a giant fire beam and then sends a wave of fire knocking back enemies. This hits mutiple times and hits many enemies. Get in front of a group of enemies and press V to activate it. I went from C to SS in one cast. Also all the enemies die after and drop tons of HP and UP orbs as well as loot for you to pick up.

Q: How do I cross the large hole?
A: You can double jump, get a running start and double jump. Also kill enemies so that they don't knock you into the hole.

Q: How do I fix the crashes?!
A: Beats me, can't help you there.

Last edited:

saga55555

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

RUIN TERRIBLE !!! :eek:

- Game Crash
- Boring gameplay
- Bad camera view
- 4 GB memory
- Slow loading

Last edited:

Aozaki

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Wow the perception of the game changed so rapidly. First few page make it sound like one of the few good h-act games and then by page 2 it's all about how bad it is.

I hope it isn't as bad as people say it is. It has both good art and has animations which is pretty uncommon in h-games IMO.
There's almost always good art to every H-game unless it really is shit, and animations are only a bonus really.

To every H-ACT game, this matters, but what matters more is the gameplay. Like if you sell your game off with good art and shit but have crappy animations/gameplay to make up for it, it isn't even a good ACT game at all.

I had hype for this game as well if it actually delivered to what it said it was going to be. Which it didn't, pissed most of us. @HentaiProdigy's post already mentions most of the things wrong, which if didn't exist, could've been a good game.

But it's definitely one of the better ones than the ones we've seen recently, like:

This:
Or this:

Which you can already tell it's bad because it was half-assed.

It's not GOOD good, but it's somewhat decent enough not to send it to a trash compactor.

Mr. Bigshot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

cool game. plays kind of like elsword o:

OP
Zabz

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I am ..a bit disappointed myself. It seems like the circle's first action game so ..I'll give them some slack, now, if they improve on this that would be a sight to see. Too few 'good' H act games around. Using Nightmare Sphere as an example.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Great Art .....but I cant even beat the tree boss
Try setting it on fire before attacking. It looks like it's invincible until it's on fire.

Running through the game so far. 3d animations are pretty decent but the models are low quality. CG animations are pretty nice though, but I don't think those can be decensored.

Certainly could use some polishing. Haven't played for that long and I'm already running into several gameplay bugs. Masturbation sometimes fails and only gives me the standing T pose. On stage 6 I managed to somehow glitch through a rock and got thrown back to beginning of stage. Some times my character gets locked in a position until I dash or get hit.

Besides bugs, the game itself has some frustrating elements. Why do I have to wait a load a 3d map for the shop when the character can't do anything other than move? Also, the gold comes from getting monster drops and selling it. There's nothing else to do with the monster drops so I don't see why we can't just receive the gold directly.

Personally, I think that I should be allowed to retry directly at the boss without having to run through the level again. The mobs do so little damage and the map is linear so it's essentially a waste of time just to run through the entire map. Players won't even improve at fighting because the mooks can just be button mashed to death. Meanwhile, the bosses have new mechanics and a large spike in difficulty so it's not unusual to fail the boss on the first try.

As for the CGs, an above poster mentioned that we have to die to unlock the 3d animations. But from what I'm seeing, they are unlocked as you beat the stages. For the snake and wolf animations in the beginning, I never even let them play but I got it after passing a few stages. So I guess that makes up for the fact that monsters take forever to rape you even if you let them attack.

I'll try to get a save up soon if nobody else has already done so.

Last edited:

Justicex88

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Encountered a bug myself:
Bought three or four skills, mainly magic for the tree boss, and none of it is unlocked despite it taking my gold.
Good stuff.
Wish there was a better way to, erm, "have some fun" rather than standing in front of a irritatingly slow monster that does almost no damage. . .
Story is decent, which I'm sure is why we're playing, but the game is bugged as hell. So I guess it doesn't matter either way.

Kaien

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Encountered a bug myself:
Bought three or four skills, mainly magic for the tree boss, and none of it is unlocked despite it taking my gold.
Good stuff.
Wish there was a better way to, erm, "have some fun" rather than standing in front of a irritatingly slow monster that does almost no damage. . .
Story is decent, which I'm sure is why we're playing, but the game is bugged as hell. So I guess it doesn't matter either way.

The last 3 skills in the Skill shop are the ability skills that you cast in missions. They don't unlock until you enter a mission after buying them. When you buy them, their icon doesn't show up on your skill window until you enter a mission. The rest of the stuff that the skill shop is selling are either combos, or other gimicky stuff.

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

anyone got a save?

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Finished stage 9, watched a scene where the princess/slime hybrid has her way with the main character and then get thrown back to an earlier stage with the count continuing on to 11.

The final scene failed to unlock in the gallery (amongst other things) so safe to say the developer needs to release a few updates before everything is properly fixed.
They are actually new stages, just with the environment of the previous stages. For sure the archer did not appear on the first stage but it does on stage 12.

Also, the final scene unlocked just fine for me. I'm guessing you assumed you just had to lose on a certain stage like the other 5 scenes. The "final" scene is actually the succubus GoR CG which I only found out because the sample image displayed it. Just find a succubus (scythe user) by itself and then die to it and you should unlock it.

Here's my review after finishing the game:
- Gameplay was pretty boring. Typical sidescroller scroller beat em' up. Monsters are generic, nothing to mix up the fighting. Regular mobs hit for barely any damage but you get knocked onto the ground for like 2 seconds. All of the bosses can just be brute forced to death with no strategy required. Only except was the very last battle which was a bit challenging to me. You actually needed to do some dashing and pausing attacks to win.

- As I and others have stated before, quite a few bugs to fix. And some gameplay elements just seemed frustrating. On the stages after 11, it keeps booting you back to the title screen after you finish it. Then when you press game start you are thrown into the next stage. I don't know why they didn't just keep how it worked for the previous stages.

- The 2d art was really nice, animated talking portraits and HCG are definitely the highlight of this game. I wish they included a scene where the final boss has sex with somehing. The 3D portion made for some pretty nice stage backgrounds. However, the character and enemy models aren't really high quality and the 3D h-scenes are only decent. But this is still the first step into 3D animation for this circle. So I hope they make another game improving upon the gameplay and 3D quality.

That being said, I've uploaded a full save so other people don't have to grind their way through the mediocre gameplay. Pretty funny how game's name matches with most people's reactions when they see the preview and when they actually play the game. Whether it's worth the 4GB of hard drive space for a couple animated HCG and 3D animation is debatable.

Attachments

Last edited: