What's new

ACT [ Suniiru] [ すにぃる] RUINTERRIBLE / RUINTERRIBLE-ルインテリブル- RE171467 RJ171467

ChaoticShock

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: RUINTERRIBLE-ルインテリブル-

Anyone got a Link to the game?

seems like the links before are dead now.

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Version 1.10 is out, more bug fix and content added.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

content added WHUT?

then MEGA needs it's juicy stuff!
From what I'm seeing, it's just a scissoring scene between the ice boss and the heroine. Not really that good imo.

It's already up on nyaa. Might be a long wait for someone to upload a 1.7GB game to MEGA again.

ChaoticShock

Demon Girl
Reputation score

From what I'm seeing, it's just a scissoring scene between the ice boss and the heroine. Not really that good imo.

It's already up on nyaa. Might be a long wait for someone to upload a 1.7GB game to MEGA again.
welp, i'm open to give it a shot once i get it, i can't judge it unless i've played it myself :p

mafagafe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi guys, i hope you people can help me, i have a "simple" problem: I click on Game Start and doesn't do anything. Did that happend to anyone else? Or anyone already solve that problem?

Thanks.

Ps. i have the version 1.11 from the Nyaa torrent.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just hopped onto 1.11 and then used save data to beat the last boss because i thought the hentai scene for it hasn't been unlocked yet. But I was wrong. That blank black square remains blank.

Looks like the maker understood his game is terrible so he put it into his game name so that there won't be any illusions lol.

It froze three times during the cut scene at the end.

Last edited:

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I just hopped onto 1.11 and then used save data to beat the last boss because i thought the hentai scene for it hasn't been unlocked yet. But I was wrong. That blank black square remains blank.
If you're talking about the scene added in 1.10, it's unlocked by losing to the boss in stage 13.

dova slapper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how the hell do i zoom the camera??