What's new

VN/TEXT Patreon Active [Sunna] Elfheim (Updated)

JediVash

Reputation score

UPDATE: released!
With the fairly requested Android port too!
This is the first official version of Elfheim, available to all Patrons!

version_release_0-1-4.png

A free release of version 0.1.4 as a demo is something we have in mind for the future.

I hope you guys enjoy it, I'd love to hear what you think in the comments!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! I’m proud to share a new project that we are working on called Elfheim! There’s quite a bit to say about it, so let me lay the groundwork.

Elfheim is a very special project we have been developing for some time now and we hope to keep expanding it’s world for many years to come!

The artist and creator of our universe is none other than a man whose love for Elves is unparalleled! As for the rest of the team, well, we also love Elves more than you can imagine. I’m in charge of giving the final touches to the script and share all of our great news and previews with the world, while the third and last member of our team(hrb) is the one who connects, creates and makes sense of all of our dreams, he is our lead writer.

Now for the project, here is what you can expect:
  • Elfheim will have many adventures and you will help shape them! Our introduction is already written, but with the help of our Patrons, beginning as soon as our first move forward, there will be polls to choose which Elves, kinks, fetishes and plots points will drive the next part! Thighjob already won a vote we held this year and it will happen!
  • Our first adventure will feature a small cast, although few in number, they will be very well developed, we want to have this condensed beginning to introduce the player to our universe and it's magical and unique setting.
  • On the Lewd side, you can expect to see some action as early as the first minutes of the prologue. Our beloved pointy ears will be seen in their mighty nude form more often than you think!
  • A Slime, one who's not equal to any other slime that has ever lived, finds himself in a land full of Elves, there he will discover things he couldn't ever hope to dream about!
If Elves interest you, I have a few links where you can follow us and support the project!

The Patreon for support:
Our Discord:
Sunna’s Twitter:
Sunna’s Pixiv:

Attachments

• Elfheim Poster.png
    Elfheim Poster.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 454
  • Main Menu.png
    Main Menu.png
    476.9 KB · Views: 290
  • Preview 1-5.png
    Preview 1-5.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 231
  • Slime1_small.png
    Slime1_small.png
    980.2 KB · Views: 214
  • Slime2_small.png
    Slime2_small.png
    788 KB · Views: 155
  • version_release_0-1-3.png
    version_release_0-1-3.png
    369.1 KB · Views: 633
Last edited:
There's much more to say(and show) about Elfheim, so here are some previews(and links) to some of our free posts.

we talk a little about the project, share what the characters in the first adventure will look like, our planned demo and explain more about the polling process influence in our future adventures.

we focus on the art and the characters in the first adventure, giving some extra insight about the cast and talking about our artist, .

is the first issue of our monthly report, this issue as the ones to follow will be free for everyone. We plan to use these to gather in one place all of our posts from the previous month, while also giving a preview of what we expect to be posting in the future. These include among some miscellaneous topics, previews about our characters, world, plot and version releases.

we elaborate on what sort of lewd activities you will be engaging with the Elves.

Last but not least, we have our first public preview of what the lewd art in Elfheim will look like!

Last edited:
I'm back with a couple of updates to share! Here's the second issue of our monthly , a public post consisting of our progress from the previous month and previews of what we will be posting in the month of August!

And to preview our preview... here's what happened:

- Introduction of our second major character Meriandra and her Sprite Previews

- Introduction of a landmark and which characters it relates to

- We elaborated on the kinks/fetishes which will be featured in Elfheim and showed a very lewd preview poster

- For the future we talk about our next character preview and what to expect about the demo

Hello everyone, I got a couple of updates to share; I have updated the OP to further showcase the fetishes in our first adventure and we also have a new post about our lore in the
As for the demo, the work is flowing nicely and we are getting closer!

Hello!

Our monthly report for September is out!

As always, we have a recap of what was done for the last month and a couple of our plans for this one, enjoy!

Here's a glimpse from the full Patreon post (Which is also free for all viewers):

-We talk about the first playable version
-A recap of July's previewed character and a world location we talked about related to her
-Our next character to be previewed
-Last month's preview character
-Pledge benefit update

Hello!

I'm back with a couple of news related to the project and our

"Cosmetic" Patreon updates:

-We have a brand new header showcasing the sprites of our characters who will be featured in the first adventure
-All pledge tiers now have corresponding images

VN updates:

-We had another character preview week, this time about the Librarian/Witch
-This is her clothed sprite preview
-This is her nude sprite preview
-Work for the first playable version is still underway and we hope to release it soon!

Hello!

It has been a while since my last post, but here I am with some updates for our project!

We have two new public posts:

-Our latest monthly
-We reveal and talk about our first adventure's

For Patrons:

-Today we completed our fifth character preview week, talking about the High Priestess
-Her sprite preview
-Her sprite preview
-Lore post about a very important

We are fully back on track! Today we take a look at our Monthly Progress Report, there are news about rewards, the Alpha which was just released and what's soon to come!

Another preview, incoming! We expect to feature some animations here and there in our releases, and in this case, we see a little of what happens when Nil Sunna meets the main character.

hanjob4.gif

As part of our Elvish Scholar tier, we have just released a pack containing 32 Full HD Images and 2 original songs featured in our first alpha!

Hey!

I'm back with a couple of news to wrap up the month of march in style!
First, we got another edition of our monthly progress report; on this one we talk about the various previews we have for our upcoming update and some of our future plans. For our most dedicated players, we have our happening right now to decide what our characters will be doing once we finish polishing the alpha! Lastly, I'm glad to say we have very few assets left to complete the content in our alpha, there will be new backgrounds and all scenes will be in full color! We expect to update both the VN and our Elvish Pack very early in April.

That will be all for now, see ya!

PS: Here's one of our previews, I hope you enjoy it!

Attachments

• Preview 1-55.png
    Preview 1-55.png
    334.8 KB · Views: 117
There's a few more previews to see, as well as news about our polls and future releases, here's April's report!

Here's some good news after a little while, our latest report bringing up what we were up to in April!

We got to release our first update to our Alpha, improving upon a lot of artwork we had along with a new look to our interface.

We also elaborated what are our plans for this first batch of versions, as well as news about expanding the story we have so far.

Hello Everyone!

I'm back with news from the world of Elfheim and beyond!

Here's our latest summarizing all the stuff we have posted in may as well as some other content too.

As always, I like to give a small preview if reading the whole thing is not your deal, so, here it goes:

First, a shout-out to , our artist designed an Elf called ; the first boss you will find in The Winter City, their newest dungeon, and it's already out!

As for Elfheim, we had a lot of previews to share last month, they range from backgrounds, updated scenes, to a small series of "evolution" comparisons between the very first sketches we had to their finished lineart versions.

The script, or the story, if you will, is the major topic of a post detailing our plans for improvement and expansion for the incoming 0.1.3 release, and it also includes a small dev log-ish look into the plans we had in the past and the changes that had to be made.

This should broadly sum it up, if there's anything you would like to know or talk about Elfheim, I'll be here to answer!

Last edited:
First, a shout-out to , our artist designed an Elf called Gytha; the first boss you will find in The Winter City, their newest dungeon, and it's already out!
That Gytha links leads to some home improvment site.

Hello!

Today I have something special to show once more, we have a new version!

Alpha Version 0.1.3 is now and content wise, it showcases all we want out of an introduction to our series!

This Alpha will be our last one for this initial part of our story and our very next version will be available to all patrons.
Getting to .1.4 is a question of polishing the artwork we already have and adding a few more goodies like a new song, so it won't be long before I'm here once more sharing a new release!

Also, I have updated the main post to better represent our content and our processes as well as to link the new release!

Hello!

Back again with our progress report for September! This time we got news to share regarding many parts of the Elfheim world, including the new version, our soundtrack and even a Wiki!

Back