What's new

ACT Patreon Active [SunNTR] Escape From Z City 3 V0.28.5

sunntr111

Lurker
Reputation score
800.jpg
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MY SOICAL MEDIA LINKS:
Fanbox:

Patreon:
Pixiv:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS ESCAPE FROM Z CITY 3?
It's a 2D ACT game developed in Pixel Game Maker and it involves solving puzzles, shooting and a lot of stories.
You will face countless infected enemies and try to find out a way to flee the city in ruins.
Meanwhile, you need to be cautious of those creatures and male survivors, which are always eager for your sexy body.

STORY:
Rena, a former police and detective, walking in the street cautiously after Z City collapsed with her parter Okamoto.
The major purpose of their journey was take a survivor back to the shelter, which is built by the mayor of Z City.
Their first mission was to get in touch with Mr.Underwood who contacted them by radio not long ago.
However, when they at last reached the destination, Mr.Underwood's home, they found him murdered by someone else.........

INPUT:
← or → Move/Struggle
← or → + V Dodge
Z Run/Walk Toggle
X Hold The Weapon
X + C Fire
X + ← or → Change The Weapon Direction
D Close Combat
↑ Interact/Grab The Item
↓ Expel Semen
Enter Open Menu/Close Menu/Next Dialogue
X Exchange The Item
C Use The Item/Equip The Weapon

CURRENT VERSION: 0.28.5
  • Added a new attachment "Shotgun Choke" for reducing the dispersion;
  • Added a new purchasable weapon "Rifle";
  • Added new skills:
    Rifle Proficiency: Enhance damage and critical chance of the rifle, faster in bolt action;
    Kick His Balls: Slightly enhance kick attack;
    Quick Hands: Speed up the reload of shotgun and rifle;
  • Added a new H event in the Gallery Mode (Special Mode On);
  • Fixed a bug that the attachments were equipable before the necessary skills were upgraded;
  • Fixed a bug that player would be disappeared if the first scene was skipped after the boss battle in parking lot;
  • Fixed a bug that the Saito's story was out of sequence;
PREVIOUS VERSION: 0.28
  • Added the skill tree;
  • Added a new H event in the Gallery Mode (Special Mode On);
  • Added the after story of Saito the old;
  • Most stories and events are skippable in the current version;
  • Obtain money automatically after defeating bosses;
  • Fixed a bug that when the game ran in Fullscreen mode, it switched to Window Mode after player went to other scenes;
  • Fixed a bug that the player camera was disabled in some scenarios;
  • Fixed a bug that in some dialogues the character's portrait wasn't displayed properly;
  • Fixed a bug that the refresh rate of money was slow;
SCREENSHOTS:
sample235.jpg
sample232.jpg
sample236.jpg
sample238.jpg
PUBLIC VERSION: Demo V5
  • Added STORY mode;
  • Added maintain story "PROLOGUE";
  • Added new scenes, The Sewer and Mr,Underwood's House;
  • Added a new npc named Okamoto, your partner;
  • Added a new enemy, Zombie In Vest;
  • Added new items;
  • Added new files;
  • Remaked the walking and running animations of heroine;
  • Added new SEs and BGMs;
  • In this version. our heroine is still invincible;
  • Fixed a lot.....a lot......a lot......of bugs;
DOWNLOAD LINK:

Attachments

Last edited:

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
This looks interesting. I'll go ahead and download the english version and give it a shot.

EDIT: Tried arena mode and the game has a desperate need of i-frames. When you get to the insect monsters, you just get chain grabbed with no escape.

Last edited:

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
tried it. seems like the game tends to slow down for no reason and run at 5fps. my pc is not that shitty so i am guessing something is wrong in here or pressing some button may make the game run in this slowed mode. kinda makes it difficult to play it since it is... well... slow...

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Has potential but way too many issues right now. Mainly the slowdown that was already mentioned, usually happened to me when I opened and closed the inventory menu.
The run is too slow and drains way too much stamina. Animations in general just play out too slowly, the game is anything but fun to control.
I was very curious about the animations since I like the game visually but the gameplay really needs to be "fun" somehow first.

Seis

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hi. Can you not use a light font color for your post? I can't read it.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Hi. Can you not use a light font color for your post? I can't read it.
Switch to dark mode. It's the moon button on the top-right of the page.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Why should i have to use dark mode to read a post? Dark mode is hard for me to read.
Looks like you're out of luck until the OP decides to change the text color, if they do at all, then.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Ehh, I'm gonna go ahead and change it myself. That font color is just obnoxious.

Ellu Fishi

Reputation score
Seems interesting, kinda burnout from Inui so yeah I'll be keeping an eye on this.
Edit: Very very rough around the edge right now. Also dear god, add some invi frames after getting raped though, getting stun-locked by 3 flying bugs is not fun.

Last edited:

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
>Expecting people to PAY to test version ZERO POINT ONE of your game
come on... Willing to bet none of the issues got fixed and next to no new content either

cell943

Reputation score
Seems to run really well now. I really enjoyed what you have so far, though it could do with some more enemy variety. It could also really use a keymapping option.