What's new

ACT Patreon Active [SunNTR] Escape From Z City 3 V0.28.5

randomguyspain

Reputation score
Whats the code for the door. I dont get how the calendar numbers are supposed to work. I didnt understood the cabinet files either

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Whats the code for the door. I dont get how the calendar numbers are supposed to work. I didnt understood the cabinet files either
619 I think

Anywho, I dunno if there's something being done about it, but 2 of those flying thingies shouldn't be able to grab-lock you.
Tried the arena mode and when those flyers spawn, I was gonna see if I can just walk past it like zombies, but then I find myself being grabbed, wiggling off, then instantly grabbed by the next one in an infinite loop.

cell943

Reputation score

You need three pieces of information to solve the code: the detailed drawing memo, the owner's journal, and the calendar.

For the cabinet, you need to examine the bathtub.

MasterLovesKitty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Is the slowdown fixed? I mean the one caused by switching menues that makes the game crawl for some reason.

Seems to run really well now. I really enjoyed what you have so far, though it could do with some more enemy variety. It could also really use a keymapping option.
Nope, not fixed. Going into the menu, changes the tab, and exiting slows the game down greatly. Fixes when you level the screen

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Could really use a free demo to drive interest, just saying.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
How up-to-date is the demo linked in the OP?
It's your business but last I checked the public demo was still the really early one which is pretty much the only impression people currently have of your game regardless of how much it has progressed since.
The demo says "V5" but your page says the current demo is "v0.17"

Then again scrolling up all I see is people trying to reach out to the author to no response even though he's around to bump the thread at every update which just gives the impression of using the forum as a free advertising platform.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Well, for anyone interested: the full demo is uploaded on f95zone.

AnotherLurker

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Got any proof that it was updated? Like, a list of details on what was changed, added, or removed from the game?

As far as we know you could just be spamming that to keep it active on the forum, and that's against the rules.

.. Anyway I've given it a play, and wow that's some hilarious engrish, I actually got some decent laughs from it.

Also, I absolutely adore the backasswards game design of having a special interaction point labeled "Destroy Clone", for erasing the glitched clone of your character
that sometimes appears, instead of, y'know, fixing the game so that the clone doesn't appear in the first place.

This dev has some on-point priorities.

Last edited: