What's new

prinnyleader77

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Something Unlimited

Setting blackfire as your Henchwoman?

Not that odd of a requirement.
I tried that and it said I haven't unlocked that character yet, but it seems that you have to keep selecting her, go back and enter Henchwoman again. It finally works now

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Probably an old save bug, but mine never triggers, neither does the fabled Galatea massage scene.

Unzerios

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

lol

I just found out that you can assign villains to your private rooms and trigger more scenes. So far i managed to that with only one of the villains.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

lol

I just found out that you can assign villains to your private rooms and trigger more scenes. So far i managed to that with only one of the villains.
Toyman in the Defence area for a lois costume.
Livewire in your sleeping area (twice) and stripping area once, for two blowjobs and some anal.

On another note, a friend of mine found a link for this game on another .

And the game preview has a scene I've not seen before.

Now, i'm pretty sure that's not in the game, and the artstyle looks a little diffrent.

Is this something from a stream, something from Sunset's other work, or something not by Sunset at all that was somehow attributed to SU?

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Not in the game, made by him is dubious. There's a bunch of "fakes" around, like Lois bending over and Supes watches

Last edited:

sudieken

Demon Girl
Reputation score

doesn't look like anything he's drawn; his art is usually darker with more shading. other sites also like to take random pics from his hentai foundry and upload them as previews.

Unzerios

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Livewire in your sleeping area (twice) and stripping area once, for two blowjobs and some anal.
Have to try that with Toyman.
In the link is a pic with Galatea didn't see her at all.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ You need a lenghty and buggy quest to get her. Go to the cloning labs and hope you trigger something, then run heists for a month gathering the stuff you need (and hopefully not bug out). Then enjoy her.

Unzerios

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

^ You need a lenghty and buggy quest to get her. Go to the cloning labs and hope you trigger something, then run heists for a month gathering the stuff you need (and hopefully not bug out). Then enjoy her.
Thanks

I stopped doing the heists for cloning because I only got usless techs. Same with summoning. But I tried again and got the things I needed.

Unzerios

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can you summon someon else than Raven? I kinda don't wan't to look for this objects you have to give to Tala when there is a big chance that it is not included in the game yet.

Grayking666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can you summon someon else than Raven? I kinda don't wan't to look for this objects you have to give to Tala when there is a big chance that it is not included in the game yet.
Raven is the only summon you can unlock right now. I just hope we don't get any new characters for a while until more content is introduced, even though I wouldn't say no to more teen titan characters being added. XD

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Raven is the only summon you can unlock right now. I just hope we don't get any new characters for a while until more content is introduced, even though I wouldn't say no to more teen titan characters being added. XD
Usually when every character is kind of caught up on content like this he decides to add new girls for 5 updates to avoid adding sex. We'll see how it goes.

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Usually when every character is kind of caught up on content like this he decides to add new girls for 5 updates to avoid adding sex. We'll see how it goes.
Yeah, it sucks. I'd rather get in depth with a few DC girls and have a bunch of content (H or otherwise), instead of a harem of the entire female DC universe who can do nothing but strip and pose, which is where the game seems like it's going, considering how long it's been in development and where it is now. I don't think I'm alone in this either.

darkdesire666

Demon Girl
Reputation score

When I visit the bordello and click the stables option, the game freezes for me. Is that feature supposed to be disabled for now?

Also, does anyone have a save with all the unlocked content so far (preferably saved to slot 2/3)? It's fun figuring out stuff on your own at first, but then trying all sorts of combinations just to unlock the remaining few scenes became a grueling task x_x

Unzerios

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

At the beginning I was like it would be nice to have more costume for the girls and at the end costumes is all you get.

Zaiaku

Demon Girl
Reputation score

On another note, a friend of mine found a link for this game on another .

And the game preview has a scene I've not seen before.

Now, i'm pretty sure that's not in the game, and the artstyle looks a little diffrent.

Is this something from a stream, something from Sunset's other work, or something not by Sunset at all that was somehow attributed to SU?
That's from Ranmabooks Sister site Justice Hentai. Artwork definitely fits with what I see in Ranmabooks's member section.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

When I visit the bordello and click the stables option, the game freezes for me. Is that feature supposed to be disabled for now?

Also, does anyone have a save with all the unlocked content so far (preferably saved to slot 2/3)? It's fun figuring out stuff on your own at first, but then trying all sorts of combinations just to unlock the remaining few scenes became a grueling task x_x
Saves are registry entries, you can mess around most of the stuff by editing it.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Not really. Aside unfucking the Galatea's cloning heists, I didn't touch anything in there.

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Second scene with Cheetah is bugged and freees game.
Has anyone figured out how to get futascenes?

SU 2.1 --> SU 2.1.1 Changelog

Fixed ---------------------------------------

Starfire the Terrible sprite stacking up
Heists with multiple items giving the same ones twice
Galatea's head disappearing during massage
Lois' Toyman costume intro missing makeup
Wrong backgrounds showing up on Galatea massage
Working actions in vault with Galatea massage

Added ---------------------------------------

Audrey content
Audrey Strap-On scene

Cheetah content