What's new

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Something Unlimited

I have no idea where you got those notes but they're wrong. Sunset has consistently said there will be no futa and I don't think Lex will be taking any strap-ons either. Real notes:

- Audrey content
- Dance Scene

- Cheetah content
- Blowjob Animation

- Miss Martian content
- Finger Scene

- Zatana content
- Bordello Scene

Last edited:

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Second scene with Cheetah is bugged and freees game.
Has anyone figured out how to get futascenes?

SU 2.1 --> SU 2.1.1 Changelog

Fixed ---------------------------------------

Starfire the Terrible sprite stacking up
Heists with multiple items giving the same ones twice
Galatea's head disappearing during massage
Lois' Toyman costume intro missing makeup
Wrong backgrounds showing up on Galatea massage
Working actions in vault with Galatea massage

Added ---------------------------------------

Audrey content
Audrey Strap-On scene

Cheetah content
Cheetah Fur Queen Costume
Cheetah Blowjob Scene
Cheetah Anal Scene

Miss Martian content
Miss Martian Oreo Scene
Martian Manhunter Costume
Miss Martian Futa Scene

Zatana content
Bordello Scene
That's a list we made on his Discord to troll the Chans lol. It's fake haha.

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does anyone else get a really weird feeling from someone of the character models? Like it's a face that's basically been copy-pasted stuck on a body that was drawn differently? It just throws me off sometimes.

veraleth

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone else get a really weird feeling from someone of the character models? Like it's a face that's basically been copy-pasted stuck on a body that was drawn differently? It just throws me off sometimes.
i haven't compared them directly but all of the bodies look the same to me so it's possible.

demilupo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That would be because and to an extent all used the exact same body shape template for animation, just changing up the costumes, faces, and hair. SSR7 is being as faithful as possible, which is why the artwork matches up so well.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Playing the latest update, and it feels like the game really needs a way to make hardsaves.

We've got three save-slots, but we can't actually choose to use them.
Yeah, I'm in the prison, wishing I'd manually backed up my save before getting arrested, so I could see the other henchwomen scenes.

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Playing the latest update, and it feels like the game really needs a way to make hardsaves.

Yeah, I'm in the prison, wishing I'd manually backed up my save before getting arrested, so I could see the other henchwomen scenes.
After you get out you can manually restart it by going to your office. Also, barely any of the characters are finished. So you're going to have to keep going through the story every time he adds someone.

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

That is really not on Sunset but on Unity. That's how they do it.

In terms of having a manual save, it really wouldn't matter since a save will only carry you like 3 updates. You have to start over at once point.

Leugim

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone have information on this month's update? I'm really hoping for new animations and more intercourse content.
Havn't played this game for several months but checked in on the sloooow game development overtime, so far you can only have sex with livewire(anal) and roulette right? bordello still has no animations and private room still doesnt work right?
I really didnt want to play this game untill its finished but... 2 years development and the serious lack of DC comics hentai games really making me wanna play this again, the only decent DC heroines games is this and Girls in big city :(

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I am a mod on the SU Discord so I can honestly tell you 2 things.

1. Last month we got the Event's System. With 24 backgrounds, 6 new characters, and a few animations, it was the biggest update of 2017. You shouldn't be disappointed.

2. The "Slow development" is going to possibly change in 2018. Won't say what it is but there are some things brewing that will help Sunset work out more things per update.

Leugim

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I am a mod on the SU Discord so I can honestly tell you 2 things.

1. Last month we got the Event's System. With 24 backgrounds, 6 new characters, and a few animations, it was the biggest update of 2017. You shouldn't be disappointed.

2. The "Slow development" is going to possibly change in 2018. Won't say what it is but there are some things brewing that will help Sunset work out more things per update.
That's awesome! I really liked the way the game was headed in the public demo but since too many of the game's features and character content were unfinished (I read patch notes to get an idea of the state of the game) I wanted to wait until it was almost done, I'm gonna hold my DC comics urge a few more months then :)
thx for the feedback.

PS: galatea/powergil > Mercy, best waifu, let the flaming begin kkkkk

OP
S

SunsetRiders7

Demon Girl
Reputation score
We want to hear from everyone even non-patrons

Patreon private post:
When we first started monthly builds our idea was to create value for all of you. We felt the need to give you something month over month. We continued with our monthly builds and haven't missed a single update (outside holidays) even in the face of sickness, and set backs we showed our work. Recently we have been seeing a trend in our development, and this trend is mirrored in the support we have been getting. What is happening is we have a very strong build, followed by one or two months of weak builds (*community, and our sentiment of the builds). The weak builds are creating a negative image for a month or two, and people only see 4 strong builds a year! The weak builds are due to the difficulty and time required to add new content to the game due to its size (content is literally ready to go and be implemented). In addition we have a couple periods of time during a month in which we bug test/housekeeping (hd pack). What happens is that during the course of a month we literally use 1.5 weeks to non content adding development. We have also been seeing a growing trend in other developers leaving the monthly model behind and moving to new and improved workflows.

What we are proposing is that we move towards bi-monthly builds. So for example, the next build will release January 31'st and then the following build will be March 31'st. We then gain an additional 1.5-2 weeks of time for content addition. An additional benefit is instead of getting 4 strong builds a year we can delivery 6 strong builds of SU.

I also want to remind you that there is another project currently in development for Newgrounds that will have a Patreon exclusive build. We are hoping to release upwards of two of these this year! Also we will be running more polls and tournaments for content addition to SU and to our Newgrounds games. So we shouldn't have any lulls in activity while waiting for the next build to come out. So with 6 SU builds a year, and 2 potential Newgrounds games, we have 7-8 months where builds come out.

We want to hear what you have to say. Please Vote below.

https://strawpoll.com/6sffbz9p

tl:dr: Want to move to bi-monthly builds vote below

CannonFodder

Lurker
Reputation score
We want to hear from everyone even non-patrons

Patreon private post:
When we first started monthly builds our idea was to create value for all of you. We felt the need to give you something month over month. We continued with our monthly builds and haven't missed a single update (outside holidays) even in the face of sickness, and set backs we showed our work. Recently we have been seeing a trend in our development, and this trend is mirrored in the support we have been getting. What is happening is we have a very strong build, followed by one or two months of weak builds (*community, and our sentiment of the builds). The weak builds are creating a negative image for a month or two, and people only see 4 strong builds a year! The weak builds are due to the difficulty and time required to add new content to the game due to its size (content is literally ready to go and be implemented). In addition we have a couple periods of time during a month in which we bug test/housekeeping (hd pack). What happens is that during the course of a month we literally use 1.5 weeks to non content adding development. We have also been seeing a growing trend in other developers leaving the monthly model behind and moving to new and improved workflows.

What we are proposing is that we move towards bi-monthly builds. So for example, the next build will release January 31'st and then the following build will be March 31'st. We then gain an additional 1.5-2 weeks of time for content addition. An additional benefit is instead of getting 4 strong builds a year we can delivery 6 strong builds of SU.

I also want to remind you that there is another project currently in development for Newgrounds that will have a Patreon exclusive build. We are hoping to release upwards of two of these this year! Also we will be running more polls and tournaments for content addition to SU and to our Newgrounds games. So we shouldn't have any lulls in activity while waiting for the next build to come out. So with 6 SU builds a year, and 2 potential Newgrounds games, we have 7-8 months where builds come out.

We want to hear what you have to say. Please Vote below.

https://strawpoll.com/6sffbz9p

tl:dr: Want to move to bi-monthly builds vote below
I always thought a monthy schedule was a bit aggressive. I'm perfectly fine with bi-monthly. I rather have a few strong builds than a lot of weak builds.

lesath

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Guys, there are developers that go silent for... like forever. If their products are good - the crowd will wait. Impatiently, but wait. Your game is good. You shouldn't push yourselves over the top, and release for the sake of the release. My opinion is that you should release when you have something to release.

steverogers5

Lurker
Reputation score

Ohhh, is that right? I'm relatively new to the game, only having discovered it a couple of weeks ago. Does this mean then, that if I click new game and start a new campaign, then the moment it saves this new game it will overwrite my previous game? (i.e It won't let you save it in Slot 2?)

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Ohhh, is that right? I'm relatively new to the game, only having discovered it a couple of weeks ago. Does this mean then, that if I click new game and start a new campaign, then the moment it saves this new game it will overwrite my previous game? (i.e It won't let you save it in Slot 2?)
If you choose the same saveslot when you start a new game, then yes it will overwrite it. You can basically have 3 different "games" at once, 1 per slot.