What's new

Re: Injustice Unlimited

Nope, no sound. How are you liking the game itself though?

It has great potential. Though there is another kinda annoying bug that freezes the game when heroines are stripping plus a bug that sometimes crashes the game after looking the villains stats at defense center but it is only an alpha so those things are to be expected. The art is so well made that it gives the impression its official DC story which in turn gives an A class boner. Great work :)

did the demo or game come out? i dont see any post here. or do i have to donate?

Hay is there any more heroes besides the first three.

did the demo or game come out? i dont see any post here. or do i have to donate?

You guys might wanna read back a few pages.

tl;dr they got hit with a DMCA and aren't updating the game for at least a little while, as they focus more on releasing content that isn't infringing on IPs etc.

Yea, but you gotta work (too hard) for them

And how do you get them exactly? I think i've done everything, there's "nothing more here yet" info when i step into every living quarters room except Lex's, everything is upgraded to the max, i've done 3 special heists, and yet i can't find any more heroines :(

just wondering here if there was a demo or such to this game or is it only patreon only* thx and sry for asking :) just wondering if i should dump the $ on this cause i like the art :-D

just wondering here if there was a demo or such to this game or is it only patreon only* thx and sry for asking :) just wondering if i should dump the $ on this cause i like the art :-D

It's gone dude.

It has great potential. Though there is another kinda annoying bug that freezes the game when heroines are stripping plus a bug that sometimes crashes the game after looking the villains stats at defense center but it is only an alpha so those things are to be expected. The art is so well made that it gives the impression its official DC story which in turn gives an A class boner. Great work :)

Sounds like you have the 1.5 version, there is a 1.5.5 version that solves most of the bugs, but adds no new content.

Sounds like you have the 1.5 version, there is a 1.5.5 version that solves most of the bugs, but adds no new content.

Damn yeah you are right i have the 1.5 . I don t think i ll search for the fixed version though since i already pretty much did anything in the game. The meta bordello stays closed right?

Damn yeah you are right i have the 1.5 . I don t think i ll search for the fixed version though since i already pretty much did anything in the game. The meta bordello stays closed right?

True. No new girls and no new sex acts. If you've played through the buggy 1.5, there really is no reason to play the 1.5.5 version. Here's hoping that SunsetRiders finish the project!

is there any sex scenes?
i m at the point with 6 girls and cant speak anymore in living quarters
the only scene i got is the both dances and tala nude scene and thats it
just wantering
and dont count the strip and dance in the club

how many were not content enough, the idea is good, the best Dc, waiting for a sex scene with Lois Lane

Really disappointed this game got killed by DMCA. :\ Was looking forward to it greatly!

A.) Pretty awesome to see a trainer-like (corruption) game based on DC characters. Not enough such games!

B.) Especially enjoyed the focus on mind control as a method (though something a bit more in depth than just a one-step process would have been cool).

Sunsetrider, whether or not you revive the game using a superhero story concept (ie., with your own superheroines), please stick with the mind-control story element, it was working quite well. :)

Hey guys thanks for all the feedback. The DMCA put the brakes on, but the internet still allows new people to try this project daily. Which we are very grateful for. We will be having official news regarding the project on March 3 over on our YouTube Channel, so keep an eye out.

Sure thing, and thanks again.

Will you be updating ULMF with an official thread for Path of Kings? It looks interesting. :)

B.) Especially enjoyed the focus on mind control as a method (though something a bit more in depth than just a one-step process would have been cool).
Completely agree, gradual corruption would be awesome if there is new project someday!

Back