What's new

Re: Something Unlimited

What I don't get is why the game isn't finished yet.
There was only a couple of day left for Injustice Unlimited to come out when Sunsetrider recieved a copyright warning and they had to remove all their DC parody content.

And now Something Unlimited comes out. But it's barely a small update from the old demo.
So I wonder: where is the content from the finished game?

There was only a couple of day left for Injustice Unlimited to come out when Sunsetrider recieved a copyright warning and they had to remove all their DC parody content.

And now Something Unlimited comes out. But it's barely a small update from the old demo.

It's either that he can't release it all right now due to all the copyright stuff, it vanished in the void of game making like a lot of games do, or you got something wrong. We may never know... Or atleast untill Sunset replies.

Telling someone to donate on patreon to get the latest version is false. This game isn't on Sunset's patreon anymore, that's the whole point.

It is on his Hentai-Foundry page though. As a link in the description of one of his Rogue-lust comic pages.

There's a 1.6 version link under the rogue lust comic, but the guy above me was saying something about a full release of something unlimited. I have personally never read anything about a full release in a couple of days, so i'm only talking about the info we have from Big002fr. I doubt that anyone could finish the game so quickly, but who knows...

You misunderstood something here. We were set to release a build at the end of January (31st to be exact), we received the DMCA on Jan 6th. ceased development on Jan 7th and focused ourselves around Path of Kings. Now as far as the completely unrelated game SU ;) the update that was made publicly available was roughly 3 weeks of work that was sporadic at best. Remember that resources are only allocated to this project sparingly. We are unsure when the project will be complete, or when the next update will be available. Developing two projects at once is a mighty task to undertake. We will only release updates that have significant improvements or additions moving forward. If you want to support this project you cannot, but feel free to support Path of Kings which you will receive monthly builds for you donation. Also make sure you follow us on YouTube to get info regarding SU as development moves forward. That will be the main place to get any info regarding this project. I will close this by saying we want this game off our hands. If we could full time develop it it would be nearing completion as we speak.

What a shame, the thread was actually starting to be about the game, but you guys had to bring back patreon and copyright again...

Page 14 of that Rogue comic is pretty hot.

Been a few weeks, nothing on the update front I'm assuming...

Something unlimited version 1.7 is out.

SU 1.6 --> SU 1.7 Changelog

---------------------------------------------

Fixed ---------------------------------------

- capture going over 100% causing a crash with Favored Coin equipped
- unlocking third Special slot at Glamour Slam UI overlay
- some general UI raycasting issues
- UI and ordering problems in Glamour Slam, characters locking up and slots unlocking.
- fixed and changed the Capture randomization, should be a lot more accurate.

Added ---------------------------------------

- Glamour Slam second and third finished backgrounds
- Catwoman portraits for basic costumes
- Two new Lois portrait faces and nighty costume
- Meta-Bordello intro finished background
- Vault cut away in Lexcorp
- main Meta-Bordello finished background
- recolored portraits for Tala
- basic stats in the the Vault (will add more detailed ones eventually)
- Wonder Woman portraits
- recolored portraits for Roulette
- Meta-Bordello roster and costume menus
- Meta-Bordello upgrades menu
- Lois scenes and content
- Lois Costume controls
- Supergirl portraits
- Hawkgirl portraits
- Supergirl, Wonder Woman, and Hawkgirl are unlockable.
- Meta-Bordello first office background

Anyone who's happy that the new version is released say Aye! Anyone that can't find a download link anywhere just like me say Shit!

Anyone who's happy that the new version is released say Aye! Anyone that can't find a download link anywhere just like me say Shit!
I managed to find it on some forums by Googling some keywords in the changelog. But can't seem to find where SunSetRiders released it officially...

So... shye?

Last edited:

Oh boy, 50kb/s max speed... I'd try to upload it to MEGA, but i'll probably die of old age before i get this one ;_:

Oh boy, 50kb/s max speed... I'd try to upload it to MEGA, but i'll probably die of old age before i get this one ;_:

I have the mega link, is it prohibited to share links publicly? If not I'll post it here.
Meanwhile if anyone wants the mega link PM me.

>hyaenidaemax
So where did you get it?
Is this a public release or a Patreon only one?

PC

MAC

Links are courtesy of Hyaenidaemax, i'm only forwarding them to you lazy bums :D

Downloaded it from KAT, I have no idea if its a public release or a Patreon only release :confused:

KAT?

As I recall, the previous version was released in the discription of a random page of the Rogue-Lust comic on Hentai-Foundry which was a bit odd. No idea where they're releasing updates now. It's not on the Patron at all, as far as I can tell, and the last couple of pages of RL don't seem to have anything unusual in the description.

How do you unlock the Meta-Bordello? I skip through most of the dialogue so I'm wondering if I missed something.

Back