What's new

Re: Something Unlimited

KAT?

As I recall, the previous version was released in the discription of a random page of the Rogue-Lust comic on Hentai-Foundry which was a bit odd. No idea where they're releasing updates now. It's not on the Patron at all, as far as I can tell, and the last couple of pages of RL don't seem to have anything unusual in the description.

KickAssTorrents...

Maybe they release updates to their patreons.
I'm sure most of their patreons want SU finished instead of SSR7's new project, Path of kings. :D

I have a question, where is the save data located?
I'd like to input my progress from 1.6, but can't seem to find it anywhere.

I have a question, where is the save data located?
I'd like to input my progress from 1.6, but can't seem to find it anywhere.

Just load the save slot you have saved on when you were playing SU 1.6.
The game save data lies in Windows registry so it should work on both 1.6 and 1.7

Yay! Soo been looking forward to this one! Thanks Aestral for the Mega link!

Hey guys.

I never played this thing before. But I got joker appearing and threatening me.

Does he actually follow up on his threats? How long to have if he does?

Thanks.

Far as I could tell he doesn't really follow through with them. Keep in mind the content in the game so far is extremely sparse especially for the time it takes to get to it (and fuck that constant "the person you're trying to talk to is randomly not available, try again and see if they're randomly available next time!")

It is my understanding that there's 2 pictures for the first 6 heroines (not counting basic "dance" ones) and two handjob scenes so once you have that you'll pretty much have seen everything.

Talk with roulette instead of getting her to give you handjobs (Massages) :p

I've been talking to her at the upgraded Slam place. She keeps saying she's got the ball rolling. Never finished. :confused::confused::confused:

Can you save the game in the other slots or is it only on the first one?

I've been talking to her at the upgraded Slam place. She keeps saying she's got the ball rolling. Never finished. :confused::confused::confused:

Give her a bunch of money. It'll work eventually.

I've unlocked a costume for Mercy Graves, but erm... where do I change her outfit?

Edit: Oh nevermind, you just gotta get lucky for her to be in her room with no scene ._.

Last edited:

I discovered this game at build 1.4, me thinks, and I am enjoying how this game is headed. Yes, it's still rough and unfinished at this point but what promise!

Obviously more art per build would be awesome, but as I played through this time, I took the time to really enjoy the art, and I can appreciate that more art per build, would probably mean worse art per build so I guess I just need to suck it up.

Looking at the background art, does anyone else notice the closet in Mercy's room? A hint at costumes to come? Also, when you are in your lair, I'm curious if the ball in the upper right hand corner (above the labs building) will be used for anything? Maybe something for cloning? A dungeon? Please be a dungeon? Lol...probably just background, but one can always dream.

Congratulations on the game and I'm hoping "Path of Kings" is as entertaining. I'm tempted to actual becoming a Patreon, my mouse is hovering over the "Become a patreon" button at the moment.

Cheers!

Obviously more art per build would be awesome, but as I played through this time, I took the time to really enjoy the art, and I can appreciate that more art per build, would probably mean worse art per build so I guess I just need to suck it up.

We'd be getting a lot more art if DC wasn't a bunch of dickheads and SS7 could work on the game full-time, instead of making it a background project. Personally i think i'll wait out a couple of versions now, so i can enjoy it big time instead of looking at a couple of new poses, going "noice" and hitting "exit".

We'd be getting a lot more art if DC wasn't a bunch of dickheads and SS7 could work on the game full-time, instead of making it a background project. Personally i think i'll wait out a couple of versions now, so i can enjoy it big time instead of looking at a couple of new poses, going "noice" and hitting "exit".

Aye, I'm picking up what you're throwing down, but I just have to see the builds as they come out. From what I've read, the next SU update ought to be in June. Sigh...I guess i have to look at other games in the meantime...

Ah, KAT is blocked for me, so i'm fucked.

Are sexscenes planned for this game, or is it a strip-game only?

Are sexscenes planned for this game, or is it a strip-game only?

There are 2 HJ scenes already, and seeing as how many "locked" slots they have allocated for each character (Vault), I say there definitely will be sex scenes.

Back