What's new

Re: Something Unlimited

Seriously, just where dose he publish SU now....

What's new in this version? And is it compatible with v1.7 saves?

What's new in this version? And is it compatible with v1.7 saves?

Fixed
- some spelling errors throughout the game
- cameras and scaling on some of the scenes with cameras moving around
- problems with save slot 3 loading incorrectly or not at all.
- some vault cameras and scene loading mistakes.

Added
- Tala costume and content
- Harley costume and content
- Tala meditation sprite for when she's busy
- Cheats menu
- Revamped Harley portraits and added some missing ones.
- Mercy costume and content
- Supergirl content

Not sure about the save. Haven't try it yet.

Personally I think that Sunset should chill out with the costumes and new things, and finish up the existing ones. I mean, he added 3rd costume for Harley and Mercy, meaning that while making the animations/scenes for them, he had to do not 2 but 6 animations, one for each outfit. He could have used the time he spent on making these 4 additional costume animations on finishing up strip scenes for heroines (which none of have a Special scene, not talking about some lacking any scene at all), or doing some stuff in Meta Bordello which stands empty and useless for the time being. He's focusing too much on the additional features and characters, while leaving the core of the game quite empty.

It's been asked before but where the fuck does he post this stuff?

It's not on his patreon anymore, right?

Where are you even finding these links?

Edit: Finally got to roulette's handjob scene, and lex looks fucking absurd.

Like, his torso in that scene is swelled up like a balloon. He looks like that one picture of captain america that everybody takes the piss out of.
In the Harley blowjob he looks like his dick is two feet long too.

Last edited:

Can't speak for the other guy but I got it in a backer email through Patreon. They're still doing updates on there.

Well, you can build and staff the bordello now. Still no actual scenes there though.

also, seems a bit odd that Catwoman is down with the whole rape and brainwashing thing, given she's a thief who spends half her time working with batman.

Perhaps add a scene where we use a device on her to make her more agreeable to the idea?
Also, I guess her being in-charge of the bordello means we wont get her dancing on a pole. Mores the pity.

In the latest Version, does any one know how to access the Cheat Menu? it lists it in the Added content

In regards to new scenes :

Mercy will strip to her sexy underwear, but no further as far as I can tell.
Harley has a new costume and gets nekkid too, strip and blowjob options but noting further.
Tala also got a new "Im busy" animated sprite, and also got the blowjob scene

I peak in here every now and then. I just want to give you guys a heads up on what projects to expect for July and August. SU is on the table for both months, we have been tinkering with some things behind the scenes but will wait until Unity 5.5, and the plugin we use gets updated (we have a very good relationship with the developer) to start a new small project. As we explained in the Webshow last night Unity 5.5 brings an overhaul to the 2D engine, by adding 2D lighting, easy importing of vanishing points from Photoshop and much more, so these features have us salivating at the possibilities (won't be in SU as we won't be updating Unity). So we are looking at a late to end of next month release window for SU. Oh and it's been a year of developing for us and we have never (no really never) missed a promised release monthly window. Thank you all.

(We are now on pay when you pledge so if you are thinking about joining know you will be charged immediately)

-SmokeShank
I really need to get my own fucking profile already

Last edited:

Fixed
- some spelling errors throughout the game
- cameras and scaling on some of the scenes with cameras moving around
- problems with save slot 3 loading incorrectly or not at all.
- some vault cameras and scene loading mistakes.

Added
- Tala costume and content
- Harley costume and content
- Tala meditation sprite for when she's busy
- Cheats menu
- Revamped Harley portraits and added some missing ones.
- Mercy costume and content
- Supergirl content

Not sure about the save. Haven't try it yet.

Hmm is there content (images) for the whore-house (I can't remember the name, cat woman is the manager of it)? What about image for the "special" in the strip club?

edit: how do you, if possible transfer saves from 1.7 to 1.8?

Last edited:

Hmm is there content (images) for the whore-house (I can't remember the name, cat woman is the manager of it)? What about image for the "special" in the strip club?

edit: how do you, if possible transfer saves from 1.7 to 1.8?

The Meta-Bordello doesn't have any added content. Specials aren't done, and if you didn't clear the cache for the saves, just loading the save slot where your save is ought to work!

The Meta-Bordello doesn't have any added content. Specials aren't done, and if you didn't clear the cache for the saves, just loading the save slot where your save is ought to work!

Ahh... thanks! so it's saved in another directory.

Noob-fest question : how do you get the bordello open ?

Roulette can dance for me/suck me off but every time I talk to her she says to come back later, she needs time to put stuff together ....

Over 40 days passed and nothing gets done :/

Probably shouldn't have cheated my way to everything :(

This might've been reported already but my game gets 'stuck' on the end of the Tala blowjob scene if she's wearing the red suit. After all the text is done the screen stays on the last CG of the event with the screen bobbing up and down.

Regarding costumes, would the author perhaps include the new designs from the recent JL movies/comic? The New 52 if I remember it correctly.

Back