What's new

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Something Unlimited

Hey SR7, just thought I would let you know that the Patreon banner in your sig doesn't seem to go to your page. Keep up the great work!

Last edited:
OP
S

SunsetRiders7

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey SR7, just thought I would let you know that the Patreon banner in your sig doesn't seem to go to your page. Keep up the great work!
God Dammit, someone earlier pointed this out and I thought they were talking about our Patreon (homepage) banner. I will fix it now thanks

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If we're talking about things we want added to the game how about some good old fashion Lesbianism :D I mean come on, who doesn't want to see Supergirl and Batgirl fucking each other, or Mercy and Harley fucking each other and don't get me started on the possibilities of self-sex when the clones start getting involve :D Can I get some Supergirl on Supergirl action please :D
Hmm. Thinking about it, it'd be pretty good if some attempts to clone characters got alt-versions of them.

Like, you try to clone supergirl, and the result is Powergirl instead. (she's a clone in some versions, right?)

Mostly I just want Cassandra-batgirl. Everyone knows she's the best.

Alexandar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hmm. Thinking about it, it'd be pretty good if some attempts to clone characters got alt-versions of them.

Like, you try to clone supergirl, and the result is Powergirl instead. (she's a clone in some versions, right?)

Mostly I just want Cassandra-batgirl. Everyone knows she's the best.
That could be an interesting idea, but I think at that point we have to start thinking about how much that would expand the game. Like that's probably the biggest downside to my Lesbianism wish is that now suddenly you have to write/draw like roughly 81 new scenes (and that's rough math. 9 playable characters currently and if every character has a lesbian sex scene with every other character that's at least 9x9, hence 81).

While alternate costumes/characters might not sound like a bad idea, it could potentially double the work of every single character with it, especially since characters outside of Lois, Mercy and Harley haven't been design with alternate looks in mind, at least from what I could tell with the current artwork.

And don't get me wrong, more content is always good for a game, it increases it's value and makes the game last longer, but I'm sure SunsetRider7 would at some point like to finish this game this decade :D ;) :)

Last edited:

Dideldidum

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

That could be an interesting idea, but I think at that point we have to start thinking about how much that would expand the game. Like that's probably the biggest downside to my Lesbianism wish is that now suddenly you have to write/draw like roughly 81 new scenes (and that's rough math. 9 playable characters currently and if every character has a lesbian sex scene with every other character that's at least 9x9, hence 81).

While alternate costumes/characters might not sound like a bad idea, it could potentially double the work of every single character with it, especially since characters outside of Lois, Mercy and Harley haven't been design with alternate looks in mind, at least from what I could tell with the current artwork.

And don't get me wrong, more content is always good for a game, it increases it's value and makes the game last longer, but I'm sure SunsetRider7 would at some point like to finish this game this decade :D ;) :)
you make some very valid points, but it hinges on the implementation by the developing team.
1. costumes for example could be eyecandy and only apply to standing pictures not sex scenes.
2. considering the game had to be developed from a certain point as [ups theres a marvel/dc sex game, how did that happen]. i am quite sure a lot of the ideas for this game like cloning and the personal upgrades, have been scraped, in favour of the new game.
3. 12*4 = 48 sex scenes incoming for this game. 3 in bordello for each character, 1 in the stripclub + 3*x for the story in the basement leading towards the bordello/stripclub

this game is gonna be big even if sunstriders reduce the content, as long as they finish it.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

) :)
Could just add a couple of specific pairing scenes. Rather than going "one of every possible combination"

OP
S

SunsetRiders7

Demon Girl
Reputation score

this game is gonna be big even if sunstriders reduce the content, as long as they finish it.
The game is already huge, there is over 100+ backgrounds, 6-7 animations (after 1.9), everything. I want to finish this but as time goes on, where it ends vs. what I wanted has changed. Take for instance the vault, I added that at v.1.02 but never connected it, just sat there waiting to get added. Doing monthly builds makes you balance asset creation and technical problems, usually the community is good at seeing this but it is a balance. Looking back going tall might not have been the best decision, but we will continue on this project as long as we can. We really like to use this as a grounds where content can be created relatively fast, which opens the door for time to be spent on other projects. I really want to push the limits on the 20mb threshold on Newgrounds to see if I can get everything in animation,sound, gameplay, also I have been using after effects for a month now and you will get to see a taste of that in 1.9.

Alexandar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

you make some very valid points, but it hinges on the implementation by the developing team.
1. costumes for example could be eyecandy and only apply to standing pictures not sex scenes.
2. considering the game had to be developed from a certain point as [ups theres a marvel/dc sex game, how did that happen]. i am quite sure a lot of the ideas for this game like cloning and the personal upgrades, have been scraped, in favour of the new game.
3. 12*4 = 48 sex scenes incoming for this game. 3 in bordello for each character, 1 in the stripclub + 3*x for the story in the basement leading towards the bordello/stripclub

1. That kinda seems pointless, at least for the heroines. With the exception of the first heroine you catch we never get standing scenes with them, and for alternative costumes like Powergirl and Batgirl Cassandra Cain; these aren't little changes and the fans who wanted them wanted to see sex scenes with said characters.

Sure you could just change the portraits of said characters, but would it really be worth it?

2. We don't know if they've been scraped. They're still currently in the game after all so it could just be they haven't been implemented yet. While the evil corporate overlords have made things more annoying for SR7, all we know as of now is that it's just affected their time scale (aka it takes them longer to add more content since they're practically working on two games at this point).

XXXXXXXXXXXX

Now that's not to say there's no hope for us to get these things. If you really want to have all of this added into the game that leaves you with two options besides just wishing on a star :D

Option 1. Kindly ask/beg SR7 for the source code/permission to mod the game yourself. I've actually seen this before with the famous adult game "Witch Trainer". The downside to this is that you have to make sure your mod works with each new release of the game.

Option 2. Throw money at the problem. While I don't know if this would work you could always donate large sums of money to SR7 patron's page so that you can convince them to add the items you want to the game. And even if they can't add what you want the more money you give them the more they can do for the game, (hell maybe they'll hire more people/staff to work on the game so that they can do more) which could eventually result in you getting what you want.

Of course this all hinges on SR7 and what they ultimately want to do. So keep that in mind.

OP
S

SunsetRiders7

Demon Girl
Reputation score

2. We don't know if they've been scraped. They're still currently in the game after all so it could just be they haven't been implemented yet. While the evil corporate overlords have made things more annoying for SR7, all we know as of now is that it's just affected their time scale (aka it takes them longer to add more content since they're practically working on two games at this point).
We spend 80%+ time on projects that are moving forward, SU is in a perfect spot to add content (that's what people want). It gets to a point where it is hard to constantly add content monthly while battling technical problems. As for the second game, we will have an announcement next month regarding it, I can assure you that it isn't taking any resources away from SU. You will understand next month.

Option 1. Kindly ask/beg SR7 for the source code/permission to mod the game yourself. I've actually seen this before with the famous adult game "Witch Trainer". The downside to this is that you have to make sure your mod works with each new release of the game.
We have discussed this internally and really at this point we would hate to see someone else try to mimic the art assets. Eventually, maybe so the game can continue on forever as the options are endless with it.

Option 2. Throw money at the problem. While I don't know if this would work you could always donate large sums of money to SR7 patron's page so that you can convince them to add the items you want to the game. And even if they can't add what you want the more money you give them the more they can do for the game, (hell maybe they'll hire more people/staff to work on the game so that they can do more) which could eventually result in you getting what you want.

Of course this all hinges on SR7 and what they ultimately want to do. So keep that in mind.
More money would be nice, but what we really need is time. We have discussed getting an animator in the future but we need to hit certain levels of income first.

Alexandar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry SR7, I hope I didn't step on your toes at all with my post o_O

Yea I imagine it must be difficult to keep technical problems at bay with the Unity engine o_O But yes, time/patience is a virtue :D

OP
S

SunsetRiders7

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sorry SR7, I hope I didn't step on your toes at all with my post o_O

Yea I imagine it must be difficult to keep technical problems at bay with the Unity engine o_O But yes, time/patience is a virtue :D
Lol not at all, actually Unity is amazing once you stop updating it all the time. Most of the technical problems stem from the limitations of the visual scripting editor we use. I mean the new Unity allows for 2d lighting, WebGl output, easy particle physics, its pretty good. Now once our editor is converted to Lua it will make it simple for us to integrate custom needs.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

... actually Unity is amazing once you stop updating it all the time...
Pretty much how I feel with every software I ever worked with.

1. Make something.
2. OS or companion software gets updated
3. Shit breaks...
4. Fix the broken shit...

Wynin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone have an idea of when the next update comes around ?

levi2000a

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone else having trouble viewing the new animated scenes? Lois's HJ naked comes through alright along with her strip and dance, but her BJ is all screwed up. Background is alright but the animation is broken up. Same with Mercy's new scenes.
I've tried viewing them in the vault with the same results.

Last edited:

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The new scenes I've seen are working fine for me. So far the only new content I've seen is:
- Proper Catwoman introduction with a picture for her.
- Mercy getting a business suit and having a HJ scene.
- Lois stripping down all the way and having a BJ scene.

The story is advanced slightly, giving you access to Lex's actual office, but right now you can't do anything there. Am I missing anything or is that it for this update? Not that I'm complaining -- those two new scenes are fantastically animated, you really kicked it up several notches. I'm also fairly intrigued about the 'call' option when in Lex's office.

I'm especially grateful for the Mercy stuff. She's my favorite character, so finally having a sex scene with her is great. Hopefully we'll soon get a blowjob and/or titfuck scene for her.

nobunaga1910

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

1.9 is out.

SU 1.9 (Win):

SU 1.9 (Mac):

SU 1.8 --> SU 1.9 Changelog

---------------------------------------------

Fixed ---------------------------------------

- cameras overlapping and sticking in loops
- some problems with the cheat menu
- some spelling errors
- Villain posting/cheat menu interference
- some problems with the wrong costumes being shown in the vault scenes.
- some bugs with Glamour Slam dancing/stripping.

Added ---------------------------------------

- Lois costume and content
- Lexcorp Office and BG
- Mercy costumes and content
- Meta-bordello Offices
- Catwoman content
- Changed Tala's meditation with her suit costume.
- Event system intro scenes

Just reposting the link. I'm not the one who upload it.

levi2000a

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone else having trouble viewing the new animated scenes? Lois's HJ naked comes through alright along with her strip and dance, but her BJ is all screwed up. Background is alright but the animation is broken up. Same with Mercy's new scenes.
I've tried viewing them in the vault with the same results.
Yeah. The new scenes don't like my graphics card for some reason.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone has a vague path to the save file(s) ? They're hidden pretty good. And also is there any way to save other than Slot 1 ? Since you can load 1-3 and save auto/always goes to 1 :/

TentacleZombie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Decided to play through from the start again (my last save is slightly borked, I assigned Giganta to the base and she became stuck, resetting the assignments didn't help because she was permanently grayed out even after being rehired) and noticed a couple bugs:

1) Huntress' strip scenes don't play anymore. They remain unlocked in the vault if you've already seen them, but in a new game they don't play and don't unlock in the vault.

2) If you skip past Marcy's CEO scene too quickly, it won't unlock in the vault (was able to unlock it in my old save when I wasn't rushing through all the new stuff).

Excited to see where you take this in the future, SR7!

the_high_king

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Decided to play through from the start again (my last save is slightly borked, I assigned Giganta to the base and she became stuck, resetting the assignments didn't help because she was permanently grayed out even after being rehired) and noticed a couple bugs:
Speaking of which, I did the same with Livewire and Cheetah, (assigning them to Lex's room and Meta Bordello respectively). They're also grayed out and unusable even after I've reset them with cheats.