What's new

Re: Something Unlimited

This is new, the game is doing rather well on Newgrounds so we want to give it a little push. Bend or Break just hit 200k views yesterday something we are very proud of.

Your Korra art is the closest to official art as I've seen. 200k well deserved. :D

I'll be keeping an eye on this project too.

Since Beta 2 is supposedly out for the testers and it will be out on the 31th for everyone else, does anyone have any idea what additions there will be?

so I have played the last version...it's just so awesome!
please tell me that the rest of the 3 slots are for Starfire, Miss Martian and Power Girl. as I said i previous post, I would love to see your version of Starfire.

anyway,
you know that feeling in life when you are always expecting that special day to happen? the day of your graduation, the day of your marriage, day of your new job, or even a day of your new date with your crush.
well, that feeling i have every time I see there's going to be an updated of this game... I just can't believe that this game has me so excited.

please tell me that the rest of the 3 slots are for Starfire, Miss Martian and Power Girl. as I said i previous post, I would love to see your version of Starfire.

anyway,
you know that feeling in life when you are always expecting that special day to happen? the day of your graduation, the day of your marriage, day of your new job, or even a day of your new date with your crush.
well, that feeling i have every time I see there's going to be an updated of this game... I just can't believe that this game has me so excited.

They really won't have to work too much with Starfire. The original material is already sexualised a lot as it is.

She changed a lot from when she was a Teen Titan. Now she is basically looks like an average character from a Hentai and she even has slept around with a bunch of other heroes.

Since Beta 2 is supposedly out for the testers and it will be out on the 31th for everyone else, does anyone have any idea what additions there will be?

No, 2.0 is still in our hands we are hoping to send it to our testers 27-28ish, and back with all bug notes by the 30th.

anyway,

This is awesome, you can get excited for many months to come cause we are going to release an SU update every month for the foreseable future.

Rather than starfire, I want raven.

TT style appearance, but with an older body, preferably. Not the weird bird-head thing she has going on now.

Yea, DC has sadly really screwed over Starfire in the New 52 reboot. Her and Raven's TT look was sooooooooo much better then their comic book counterparts.

Since there seems to be a lot of activity in the thread I figured I throw an idea out for SU that I had. Ok so I was thinking that once you capture a heroine you can also send out your villain to spy on them to see how your nighty duties are subconsciously affecting the heroines; aka the villain subordinate would report back to you with an erotic story about the heroine (with the degree of eroticism depending upon that heroine's mind control device or your progression in the story).

This, in concept, would be similar to Witch Trainer (for those of you who have played it) where Hermione would go out to perform an erotic task and then report back to the player what exactly she would do. Since the capture mechanic is already in place I don't think it would be that much trouble to alter the code so that spying on heroines during the day can be implemented, not to mention it allows this mechanic to continue to be useful even after you have caught all of the heroines. Finally this mechanic wouldn't require any additional artwork on the part of SS7, they would just need to write flavor text for the heroines and the different erotic levels they do.

What does the community think of this idea?

Just a suggestion for another heroine that actually fits into the Metropolis/Lex/AU story line, Maggie Sawyer.

Attachments

• 875623-maggie_sawyer_4.jpg
    875623-maggie_sawyer_4.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 0
  • 875624-maggie_sawyer_5.jpg
    875624-maggie_sawyer_5.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 0

I mean, I'm pretty sure Raven as a character just flat out doesn't work for any kind of mind-bending shenanigans, what with her father and all.

I mean, I'm pretty sure Raven as a character just flat out doesn't work for any kind of mind-bending shenanigans, what with her father and all.

Nonsense. This is hentai. Anything goes!

This is awesome, you can get excited for many months to come cause we are going to release an SU update every month for the foreseable future.

Yeey! can't wait!
heck, if you need another tester, I'm here! :D

and to answer other members about Starfire;

I think her classic original comic version is still by far the best version.

even though her new version from the Justice League vs Teen Titans looks cool, sort of a mix of her classic look and the cartoon Teen Titans, I still would go with the first.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 0

Yeey! can't wait!
heck, if you need another tester, I'm here! :D

and to answer other members about Starfire;

I think her classic original comic version is still by far the best version.

even though her new version from the Justice League vs Teen Titans looks cool, sort of a mix of her classic look and the cartoon Teen Titans, I still would go with the first.

Holy crap, the difference between her height, and Robin really put into perspective the different between that at the Teen Titans version.

Holy crap, the difference between her height, and Robin really put into perspective the different between that at the Teen Titans version.

That is a different Robin. It is not the one she was Teen Titans with.

The one in Titans was Richard Grayson, who later becomes Nightwing.

The one in the picture is Damian Wayne, which is Batman's son with Talia al'Ghul and is the most recent Robin. That image is from a recent-ish DC movie that happens years after TT. The members of the TT are all adults at this point while that Robin (Damian Wayne) is still a kid, that is why their heights are so different.

But in the pictures 1 and 2 you can really see how sexualised she got, but it doesn't stop only in appearance, apparently she has dated and slept with a bunch of other heroes and they justify how casual she is with sex with "alien culture".

That is a different Robin. It is not the one she was Teen Titans with.

The one in Titans was Richard Grayson, who later becomes Nightwing.

The one in the picture is Damian Wayne, which is Batman's son with Talia al'Ghul and is the most recent Robin. That image is from a recent-ish DC movie that happens years after TT. The members of the TT are all adults at this point while that Robin (Damian Wayne) is still a kid, that is why their heights are so different.

I really can't keep up with all the Robins....

What about Jason Todd? What is he 'currently' doing in the DC universe?

duck666

Last I heard Jason was still the anti-hero Red Hood, only he had formed a new team called the Outlaws with Red Arrow and Star Fire.

Also what did you think of my game idea?

if they were going to add starfire and raven, I'd prefer them to be in dcau/bruce timm style.

Yeah, like Alexandar said, due to difference in ideology, Jason Todd decided to leave behind his Robin persona and became Red Hood.

For a while, he did the rounds in Gotham and clashed with Batman a few times.

Recently he made a group with other Edgy side kicks.

Despite his love-hate relationship with the Bat-family, when push comes to shove and something big happens, he swallows his pride and goes to help.

oh man, just like the rest of the "new52" and now the new "New" dc, it's really hard to keep up with all the shit they are "remaking". but as for the Robins go
the last time I checked it was somehow like this:

1st Robin - Dick Greyson / later Nightwing / joined original Teen Titans with Raven Starifre, Cybor and Beast boy / sometime new Batman / Nightwing again

2nd Robin - Jason Todd / killed by Joker / resurrected, became Red Hood

3rd Robin - Tim Drake / found out Bruce is Batman / joined the New Teen Titans with Wonder Girl, Superboy and others

4th Robin - Damien Wayne / was a Robin to Greyson's Batman / later became originals batman robin.

I think that's how it went. have no idea how they are written now in the new universe.

on the side note: the other girl that should be in Something Injustice is Miss Martian! I can't believe that I forgot about her. with her powers she'd be great addition to have in a private room. :D think of all the possibilities with her shapeshifting.

But in the pictures 1 and 2 you can really see how sexualised she got, but it doesn't stop only in appearance, apparently she has dated and slept with a bunch of other heroes and they justify how casual she is with sex with "alien culture".

IMO they don't need to justify anything. Why not just write that character like that? So what if people complain, actual sexualy casual people like that exist.

Back