What's new

Re: Something Unlimited

Have to say i'm really enjoying Something Unlimited. It has been a favorite since your very first release when it had the original name!

You probably already know the Huntress strip scene can't seem to play in a normal play through despite 1.6 being able to do so. Does 1.9.5 fix that?

Yes it does and to answer another question posted:

SU 1.9 --> SU 1.9.5 Changelog

Fixed ---------------------------------------

some villain portraits facing
duplicates in the portrait system
camera control rewritten in more active scenes
GUI button sizes

Added ---------------------------------------

Diner background
Bizarro Portrait
Vixen Portrait
Zatanna Portrait
Meta-Bordello CCtv Room background
Meta-Bordello Private Room background
Entire Game GUI resolution increased
Wonder Woman Dance and Strip scenes
Hawkgirl Dance and Strip scenes

As always, looking forward to the next update.
BTW Gunsmoke: Thank you for mentioning my other alter ego "Barkin," in your last web show.

Wonder Woman strip scene!? Fuck yes!!!!
been waiting for this. :D

dude, I hope that in 2.o update you'll add the lap dancing or in bordello some scenes. ;)

p.s. Diner background? where is the diner?

As always, looking forward to the next update.
BTW Gunsmoke: Thank you for mentioning my other alter ego "Barkin," in your last web show.

Hey np, you shut down the "literally nothing" comment pretty fast. I appreciate that stuff

On another note we have a discord channel we are trying to get going. Come discuss anything SU related or other H-games it doesn't matter.

If you're a patron you can link your discord to your patreon account and get special roles, and access to private channels.

Wonder Woman strip scene!? Fuck yes!!!!
been waiting for this. :D

dude, I hope that in 2.o update you'll add the lap dancing or in bordello some scenes. ;)

p.s. Diner background? where is the diner?

I think that's the scene early on in Mercy's line where they go "Pulp Fiction" and hold-up some place to let her cool off. It was only a black and white placeholder since forever.

The developer sends a link to their stuff to a non-patreon? Am I getting that right?

Can't say I've seen that before.

Can someone post what is accessible in the demo linked in the 1st page?
What version it is and what kind things are missing from it, compared to the latest version?
Thanks for the attention. :)

It seriously take some really thick skin to ask for a leaked link of a patreon game in the thread started and frequented by the dev.

Wow. The guy deserves the link just for how shameless that was. I don't think I've ever seen that happen.

Can someone post what is accessible in the demo linked in the 1st page?
What version it is and what kind things are missing from it, compared to the latest version?
Thanks for the attention. :)

In the 1.9 you have everything you have: (spoilers)

9 super heroes you can kidnap.
4 assistants to get (magic shop lady, mercy, harley and loius)
Everything up to Bordello (except that there are no scenes in the bordello and you only have 1 dialogue with catwoman where she makes pussy jokes)
In the strip joint you can do everything except the Specials. Also, some of the heroines don't have either strip or dance image.

Basically, after you open the bordello, get all 9 heroines, get Louis and gets Mercy's office outfit, there is nothing left to do.

And here is what is in the version 1.9.5 that is not in the version 1.9:

SU 1.9 --> SU 1.9.5 Changelog

Fixed ---------------------------------------

some villain portraits facing
duplicates in the portrait system
camera control rewritten in more active scenes
GUI button sizes

Added ---------------------------------------

Diner background
Bizarro Portrait
Vixen Portrait
Zatanna Portrait
Meta-Bordello CCtv Room background
Meta-Bordello Private Room background
Entire Game GUI resolution increased
Wonder Woman Dance and Strip scenes
Hawkgirl Dance and Strip scenes

--

The only really noteworthy mention thing is the new scenes for Wonder Woman and Hawkgirl. The rest are just some bug fixes and new portraits/background.

Last edited:

It seriously take some really thick skin to ask for a leaked link of a patreon game in the thread started and frequented by the dev.

Wow. The guy deserves the link just for how shameless that was. I don't think I've ever seen that happen.

My thoughts exactly, rather talk to the guy a little.

Thanks NaoSoul for the reply. :)

Also, I'm really impressed with the quality and content of the game.
I'm speaking as someone who has really low interest in comic books. I'm more of a manga person (so, not much geek, but more of a weeb :p), but the game looks awesome, from demo alone.
The scenes are great, but I'm quite surprised with the dialogues. Really snappy. :)
This is a game I'm quite interest to see what more is comming up for, specially considering how good was the demo (imo) and how much still not available yet. :)
Since I don't follow much of comic plots, I fell like I can't give much suggetion for improvemment, except maybe more scenes (even if not animated), more development around the henchwomen, etc. But I think that's something already planned, so.
I would defenitely support the game, if wasn't for little problem with my credit card. :p

Also, not trying to suck on the dev or anything, but the only down moments for me in the demo was when I clicked on something and showed it is not there yet, then i remembered it's just a demo.
:p

Just like pretty much everyone here, I'd also be very interested in the 1.95 ver :rolleyes:

Just like pretty much everyone here, I'd also be very interested in the 1.95 ver :rolleyes:

We will be doing periodic updates to public releases. So after a few months, there will be another update with significant content additions. Also, if you're interested in following the project month to month, you can support us on Patreon (just $5.00 a month). I/Someone will post the change logs here as well.

Not to bemoan Sunset in his own thread, but cmon dudes. Takes 2 secs on Google to find the 1.9.5 :cool: Even faster if you know some DDL sites. Besides, if you played 1.9, you're not missing much anyway (2 girls with 2 new scenes each).

The point was to kinda not do just that...
Sure, I like free stuff, but I like good stuff even better.

So, hawkgirl's got dance scenes, Wonderwoman has the same, a bunch of portraits and backgrounds got done and some QoL improvements.

Was it huntress or Canary who had their dance scenes broken in a previous update? I always forget.

Alright guys, asking for the link on this thread was funny that one time.

Either search for it your own damn self or wait until it becomes public next month. Have some tact, people.

That shit ain't cute.

@iamnuff

Huntress.

I'm live on Picarto doing some SU stuff

Back