What's new

Re: Something Unlimited

soooo, when is this freaking month going to end?
I want to see 2.0! :D
In my country, the end of the month is on 26th... (yeah, I'm bullshiting. :p )

Just saying 2.0 is out on Patreon and the usual DDLers .....

I did find a bug or at least one for my machine. After completing Batgirl's new levels I went back to the vault and found that none of Lois Lane's hand jobs will play.

Not sure yet about any of the other scenes for Mercy or Harley yet.

Just saying 2.0 is out on Patreon and the usual DDLers .....

I'm going kinda meta here, but should it me named 2.0 or names 1.10?
Isn't the proper naming of software to continue with .XX if it's still compatible, and only changed the X. (the X before the dot) when it's not longer compatible? I.e. overhaul of the system.

^ I'd say most people don't bother going past 1.9 and jump to 2.0 whatever happens. Some might also get confused with 1.1 and 1.10 ...... IMO

Sunset, any chance Vicki Vale might be part of the game?

latest

latest

I did find a bug or at least one for my machine. After completing Batgirl's new levels I went back to the vault and found that none of Lois Lane's hand jobs will play.

Not sure yet about any of the other scenes for Mercy or Harley yet.

I started from scratch with a new game and I still have the same results. After I tell it what she is wearing, it should ask what he is wearing but all it shows is a "Go Back" button.

The only actual bug I found is when you attempt to put a heroine in the special slots at the Glamour Slam (yes I know this feature is not implemented yet) and then try to watch, the game becomes unresponsive, unlike the other not-implemented stuff which either says its not or is just place holder.

That being said....without realizing it I spent over 4 hours of my day off playing this game and its not even near finished.....when the final product comes out I may just die. Awesome work so far, can't wait to see more of these heroines being debased and slutified ^_^

so I got the 2.0 version...
gotta say, I was a bit disapointed.
with something like 2.0, I was expecting a lot more than just some Batgirl content. :(

so I got the 2.0 version...
gotta say, I was a bit disapointed.
with something like 2.0, I was expecting a lot more than just some Batgirl content. :(

I am sure you got 2.0 through the proper means, because if you aren't a patreon, got the game from a leak and have the balls to come to the developer complain about your "expectations", that is some thick skin you got.

If you did get it through proper means, tho, I guess this update was more technical than anything. It had a lot of fixes and optimization. Plus, Sunset Rider had some health issues lately if I remember correctly.

Last edited:

I am sure you got 2.0 through the proper means, because if you aren't a patreon, got the game from a leak and have the balls to come to the developer complain about your "expectations", that is some thick skin you got.

If you did get it through proper means, tho, I guess this update was more technical than anything. It had a lot of fixes and optimization. Plus, Sunset Rider had some health issues lately if I remember correctly.

Aw shaddup. He's talking about how 2.0 is usually a huge milestone in development, and here it's just another standard-sized update.

I mean, it should be clear that they're not using standard development iterations anyway, otherwise we'd still be on 0.xxxx, with 1.0 being completion.

I think it's important that people understand that the update is not titled 2.0. It's titled 2.0.0. And yes, that extra zero is important because this is not a standard 2.0 release of a game, this is a new way SS7 is updating their games. As explained to us on the patron forums SS7 is changing the numbering format so that people can more easily understand what content the versions have. The first digit, aka the 2 in this example, is supposed to represent a major content update to one of the main heroines, in this case Batgirl. These updates will come every 3 to 6 months. Also keep in mind that this was the first time SS7 did this type of update, so with each additional update he'll have a better understanding of what to do and be able to perfect the process even more.

The first 0 following the 2, represents the much smaller monthly updates we have been getting for the last couple of months. This will continue as normal for the monthly releases. The last 0 is as always, technical and bug fixes.

So while most games a 2.0 release means that the game is well past completed and has a lot of bonus content in SU's case 2.0.0 is best to be looked at as the game is roughly around 20 percent completed, at best. So it's imporant to keep that in mind.

I think he should just focus on this game for now. I find it strange that a few developers are branching out to other games without completing the original that gained them their popularity in the first place.

I think he should just focus on this game for now. I find it strange that a few developers are branching out to other games without completing the original that gained them their popularity in the first place.

I completely agree, especially with how ambitious the game is..!

To kafi.p and AAgames:

SR7 had to start another project because this one got DMC flag (hence why its name has been changed and we no longer call it the original name). SR7 isn't doing this part time and doesn't have another job to fall back on, his patrons are literally all he has and so when his only game gets copyright struck against it's a very scary thing for a person. That's why he started work on another project while he let the heat settle down on this game before starting it back up under a different name. However we should keep in mind that we are lucky, I repeat LUCKY, that SR7 decided to keep working on this game despite the risks it poses.

Still as a patron who is part of his active feed I can promise ALL of you that SR7 puts in well over 40 hours a week on this project and gives it his all every month so that we can have new content.

To kafi.p and AAgames:

SR7 had to start another project because this one got DMC flag (hence why its name has been changed and we no longer call it the original name). SR7 isn't doing this part time and doesn't have another job to fall back on, his patrons are literally all he has and so when his only game gets copyright struck against it's a very scary thing for a person. That's why he started work on another project while he let the heat settle down on this game before starting it back up under a different name. However we should keep in mind that we are lucky, I repeat LUCKY, that SR7 decided to keep working on this game despite the risks it poses.

Still as a patron who is part of his active feed I can promise ALL of you that SR7 puts in well over 40 hours a week on this project and gives it his all every month so that we can have new content.

M-M-M-M MONSTER SHILL (shill) (shill) (shill)

To kafi.p and AAgames:

What risks? Akabur got the same DMC flag and just changed the name and has been fine ever since.

What risks? Akabur got the same DMC flag and just changed the name and has been fine ever since.

The risk that at any moment WB could file suit against him or get more serious about shutting him down. Just because it hasn't happen yet doesn't mean it won't happen at all, just look at how aggressively Disney has been going after Star Wars projects that Lucas Films basically let slide.

And in my opinion there's nothing wrong with wanting some kind of job security in knowing that if they did get another DMC and are forced to shut down for good that they at least have something to fall back on.

Haha, like he's going to change his mind because someone said "Waaaaaaaah, I want you to only work on THIS game waaaaaaaah".

Back