What's new

OP
S

SunsetRiders7

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Something Unlimited

I thought that Gunsmoke was working on Path of Kings while Sunsetrider7 was working on SU.

And does anyone know why they stopped their bi weekly web shows? The last one I saw posted was from Sep 8.
Yes Path of Kings is entirely outsourced while we will deal with the programming/design in house.

As for the webshow I stream regularly now, and we are constantly on Discord which removes the need for a webshow.

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I got her guarding it. I got one comment from Roulette, and then nothing new. What do I need to do?
I think you need to have her guard Lex's quarters twice, giving you two blow job scenes, then have her guard the club which gives you the scene of her DJing, and then have her guard the club yet again which (for me, anyway) activated the bathroom scene.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think you need to have her guard Lex's quarters twice, giving you two blow job scenes, then have her guard the club which gives you the scene of her DJing, and then have her guard the club yet again which (for me, anyway) activated the bathroom scene.
How do people find these things? Seems like a lot of tinkering...

Edit: also regarding the "ripped clothing" I didn't get it. But I got Parasite saying something about ripped costumes if you post him in the Meta Bordello and go to the monitoring room. Probably a start on some chain of events to get the ripped costume?

Last edited:

x421

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So i just played a bit of the Living-Quarter scene of Batgirl and somehow her lipstick changes from time to time, sometimes black, sometimes red, not a big deal but somehow this got my eye...
but thats all i can complain about, the art looks pretty damn close to the oldschool original cartoons, the gameplay is a bit grindy but still very enjoyable from my point of view.
i m quite interested about the different costumes in the future, keep up the good work^^

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Sunset is uploading it to Mega as we speak. New update should be up in a few more minutes.

Come on Lois Lane sex scene

Come on Lois Lane sex scene!!

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Screw that : naked Mercy > all

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

^ Screw that : naked Mercy > all
You bastard, looks like you won.

SU 2.0.1 --> SU 2.0.2 Changelog

---------------------------------------------

Fixed ---------------------------------------

Some typos in various scenes throughout the game
Livewire and some problems with villain posting
Black screen game hangups in some places
Double posting and GUI colliders in Villain posting
Roulette dance sprite errors fixed.
Tala meditation sprite errors fixed.

Added ---------------------------------------

Roulette costume and content
Mercy content
Black Canary content
Zatanna content
Supergirl content
Vandal Savage portrait
Princess Audrey portrait
Lexcorp bgs
Glamour Slam office and other bgs
Misc Bonus stuff

prinnyleader77

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I would love for him to add Black Fire someday, or maybe Ms Martian

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Looking into the files I found this.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Usual noob scrub question : how to get the new Mercy's and Roulette's scenes ;)

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Usual noob scrub question : how to get the new Mercy's and Roulette's scenes ;)
From what I hear there is a known bug but you can avoid it. When launching a the game with the new update skip a day or two and go into Mercy's Room. Once you go inside she should not be there but a scene will play out. AFter that scene you should be able to get a blowjob from here.

If the scene does not play out keep doing her dialogues until you get Handjob and talking to her brings up the option "Nothing here yet"

For Roulette I think you have to put her in the Strip club (Always forget what it is called) and put her in the Special Category.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Great, think I bugged out of Mercy :( She's always there and no new scene/option available ....

And no, you can't put Roulette in the Special slots, she runs the strip club :/ Just keep going at her and she'll eventually welcome you with her hair down.

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Great, think I bugged out of Mercy :( She's always there and no new scene/option available ....

And no, you can't put Roulette in the Special slots, she runs the strip club :/ Just keep going at her and she'll eventually welcome you with her hair down.
There are so many characters I get them mixed up :rolleyes:

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Where can i see that portrait?
You will have to look into the code. If you have Notepad++ you can look up how to turn on Admin settings and with that you can see stuff that is in the game but not accessible.

You can usually tell what it is by the access it was given. True means it's in the game while False means it isn't

vork77

Reputation score

I found a bug with batgirl spanking the screen just moves and nothing happens after the second spank

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I found a bug with batgirl spanking the screen just moves and nothing happens after the second spank
You can try closing the game and opening it again, running the exe in Admin mode, or wait for a bug fix. Usually closing the game and starting it again fixes most things.