What's new

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Something Unlimited

I think he should just focus on this game for now. I find it strange that a few developers are branching out to other games without completing the original that gained them their popularity in the first place.
This game isn't making them money though. since this uses copyright characters, he can't monetize the creation of this game (via patreon).

Which is why this is a freebie ontop of his own original game.

levi2000a

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Let's see. In 2.0.1, Barbra dances in three different costumes; normal, leotard and naked, and she strips out of her normal clothes and leotard for 5 different drawings.

Livewire strips for her first bj and strips while on Lex's bed before her second bj. Bj is animated. She has her little show to do at the Slam and then her whole anal scene in the Ladies room. Plus they fixed Lois's handjob animation in the vault.

Not bad for one month.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

YESSSSSSSS, dig me some livewire!

levi2000a

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

One thing that does surprise me of course it may get addressed in the next update is no witty banter from wither Harley or Mercy about Batgirl being in the lair now even if she is in a cell. Mercy might see it as a bigger threat while Harley might want to get in a few blows to get even. She might possibly want it more than to get even with Mercy.

Just a thought.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hope everyone is surprised this is already on the DDLers ......

levi2000a

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Forgot to mention. I didn't think SR7 was old enough to know about the Bat-tusie. That was the dance Barbra was doing.
It came from the old 60's Batman series.

boyo111

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Forgot to mention. I didn't think SR7 was old enough to know about the Bat-tusie. That was the dance Barbra was doing.
It came from the old 60's Batman series.
I definitely got a laugh out of that one. One of the few Easter Eggs I caught right away when I saw that.

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Alright, just making a scenes list about everything I done (2.0.1). May help for other people as well. If I don't list something (for instance, strip instead of strip 1 & 2 or outfit X and outfit Y), it means I found only one scene or I even missed it. Please tell me everything I missed:

Brainwashed Heroines:
Huntress: Bar Dance / Bar strip 1&2
Black Canary: Bar Dance / Bar strip 1&2
Star girl: Bar Dance / Bar strip 1&2
Zatanna: Bar Dance / Bar strip 1&2
Vixen: Bar Dance / Bar strip 1&2
Super Girl: Bar Dance / Bar strip 1&2
Wonder Woman: Bar Dance / Bar strip 1&2
Hawkgirl: Bar Dance / Bar strip 1&2
BatGirl: Bar Dance (Normal/naked) / Bar strip 1&2 / Special / Strip with basic outfit at bordello (In the gallery, the strip is available with another outfit, "New ripped", but I wasn't able to find it.)
Heroines in base
Lois:
-Scene 1/2/3
-Dance normal /Nightgown/naked
-Strip Normal/Nightgown
-HJ Normal/Nightgown/naked
-BJ Normal/Nightgown/Naked (With special option at the end).

Barbara/Batgirl:
-Scene 1/2/3
-Dance normal /Gymnast/ naked 1/ Naked 2
-Strip Normal/Gymnast
Villains
Mercy:
-Scene 1/2/3 (Scene 2 is holdup, but locked in gallery)
-Dance normal/uniform/suit/Lingerie 1/Lingerie 2
-HJ normal/uniform/suit/Lingerie 1/Lingerie 2

Harley:
-Scene 1/2 (No scene 3?)
-Dance normal/nighty/Holidays/Naked
-Strip normal/nighty/Holidays
-BJ normal/nighty/Holidays/Naked (With special option at the end)

Tala:
-Scene 1
-Dance Normal/Suit/Naked
-Strip Normal/Suit (Usable while naked)
-BJ Normal/Suit/Naked (with special option at the end)

Roulette:
No scene
-Dance Normal/Naked
-Strip Normal
-Massage Normal/Naked

Catwoman:
-Scene 1

Livewire:
-Scene 1/2/DJ
-Blowjob (linked to scene 1/2)
-Anal 2 (missed the 1?), linked to scene DJ.

I tried to use the henchwoman option, got only one slight reaction from Mercy, else, it had no effect.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^
Who's Barbara and how do you get her ?

Mercy's scene 2 is the restaurant hold-up. Since they changed the background for it a few patches ago, it went "locked" even if you already saw it.

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

^
Who's Barbara and how do you get her ?
It's the "normal" identity of Batgirl. I call her that because it's how she is called in the base, by opposition to Batgirl when you are in the bar/bordello). But you are right, I will change it.
Thanks for the scene 2, I note it.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's the "normal" identity of Batgirl. I call her that because it's how she is called in the base, by opposition to Batgirl when you are in the bar/bordello). But you are right, I will change it.
Thanks for the scene 2, I note it.
Still dunno how you can drag her back to the hideout though

Dideldidum

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Here:
View attachment 24132
You have to be maxed.
i was really suprised about that one. Considering the amount of cells and text that has been added to the game this update, it just tripled the amount of potentional content. i am really happy they are going with this game for a loong time. another plus is that there have been updates monthly for quite some time now and they dont seem to stop :D

HerySean

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Alright, just making a scenes list about everything I done (2.0.1). May help for other people as well. If I don't list something (for instance, strip instead of strip 1 & 2 or outfit X and outfit Y), it means I found only one scene or I even missed it. Please tell me everything I missed:

Brainwashed Heroines:
Huntress: Bar Dance / Bar strip 1&2
Black Canary: Bar Dance / Bar strip 1&2
Star girl: Bar Dance / Bar strip 1&2
Zatanna: Bar Dance / Bar strip 1&2
Vixen: Bar Dance / Bar strip 1&2
Super Girl: Bar Dance / Bar strip 1&2
Wonder Woman: Bar Dance / Bar strip 1&2
Hawkgirl: Bar Dance / Bar strip 1&2
BatGirl: Bar Dance (Normal/naked) / Bar strip 1&2 / Special / Strip with basic outfit at bordello (In the gallery, the strip is available with another outfit, "New ripped", but I wasn't able to find it.)
Heroines in base
Lois:
-Scene 1/2/3
-Dance normal /Nightgown/naked
-Strip Normal/Nightgown
-HJ Normal/Nightgown/naked
-BJ Normal/Nightgown/Naked (With special option at the end).

Barbara/Batgirl:
-Scene 1/2/3
-Dance normal /Gymnast/ naked 1/ Naked 2
-Strip Normal/Gymnast
Villains
Mercy:
-Scene 1/2/3 (Scene 2 is holdup, but locked in gallery)
-Dance normal/uniform/suit/Lingerie 1/Lingerie 2
-HJ normal/uniform/suit/Lingerie 1/Lingerie 2

Harley:
-Scene 1/2 (No scene 3?)
-Dance normal/nighty/Holidays/Naked
-Strip normal/nighty/Holidays
-BJ normal/nighty/Holidays/Naked (With special option at the end)

Tala:
-Scene 1
-Dance Normal/Suit/Naked
-Strip Normal/Suit (Usable while naked)
-BJ Normal/Suit/Naked (with special option at the end)

Roulette:
No scene
-Dance Normal/Naked
-Strip Normal
-Massage Normal/Naked

Catwoman:
-Scene 1

Livewire:
-Scene 1/2/DJ
-Blowjob (linked to scene 1/2)
-Anal 2 (missed the 1?), linked to scene DJ.

I tried to use the henchwoman option, got only one slight reaction from Mercy, else, it had no effect.
I wish there were some special of supergirl and wonder woman, I like those 2 the most.

apachesp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Cannot get livewire to do sex, just blowjob.. maybe i'm not the right guy ?
XDDD

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

It's going to take an eternity to finish this. Judging by the amount of cells he added that means he plans on giving every heroine a storyline, not to mention how incomplete the henchwomen are and how many things in the lab haven't been implemented.

This is like 10% of the planned content after a year of development. He should probably hire a programmer otherwise this will never see the light of day. I say this because SU is my favorite out of the two dozen trainer type games in development at the moment.

Alexandar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yes but hiring full-time staff is very expensive. SunsetRider7 would need a lot more money now on pateron to make that happen.

Gagoloth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's going to take an eternity to finish this. Judging by the amount of cells he added that means he plans on giving every heroine a storyline, not to mention how incomplete the henchwomen are and how many things in the lab haven't been implemented.

This is like 10% of the planned content after a year of development. He should probably hire a programmer otherwise this will never see the light of day. I say this because SU is my favorite out of the two dozen trainer type games in development at the moment.
Yes but hiring full-time staff is very expensive. SunsetRider7 would need a lot more money now on pateron to make that happen.
SU is more of a side project right now. Most of Sunsetriders attention is on path of kings if i'm not mistaken. I doubt he has lots of time to make and code any content for SU, Hence the light updates every month. I'm not entirely clear nor do i remember the problems or the details but whatever happened make Sunsetrider switch off of larger builds for SU and putting it on the proverbial back burner for now. Hopefully though now that it seems development is still going on for SU that means maybe one day (after release of path of kings Hopefully ) we will see full development on SU in large increments once again.

Last edited:

levi2000a

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

SU is more of a side project right now. Most of Sunsetriders attention is on path of kings if i'm not mistaken. I doubt he has lots of time to make and code any content for SU, Hence the light updates every month. I'm not entirely clear nor do i remember the problems or the details but whatever happened make Sunsetrider switch off of larger builds for SU and putting it on the proverbial back burner for now. Hopefully though now that it seems development is still going on for SU that means maybe one day (after release of path of kings Hopefully ) we will see full development on SU in large increments once again.
I thought that Gunsmoke was working on Path of Kings while Sunsetrider7 was working on SU.

And does anyone know why they stopped their bi weekly web shows? The last one I saw posted was from Sep 8.

Last edited: