What's new

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Something Unlimited

Some of the sex scenes have strange proportions, I mentioned it before, but in the Glamour-Slam handjob scene Lex's chest looks really weird, and in the Talia/blowjob/stand-up scene, lex's dick looks more like a hosepipe coming from offscreen. It's like three feet long.
The Harley blowjob has Lex's dick be about four times the length as it is in most other scenes too.

Maybe that's his superpower? Superman gets flight and strength and speed, and lex gets the amazing telescoping cock?

Also, I managed to transfer my saves from the last version by just putting 1.9 in the same folder that 1.8 was in before.

Dybbuk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey

I am amazed I missed this one for so long... Great game, SR7.

I have found a bug though.

When trying to get the special at the glamour slam from Stargirl and see the dance, the game just freezes after it says that Stargirl takes the stage (twice).

Edit: It happens the same with Black Canary

Last edited:
OP
S

SunsetRiders7

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey

I am amazed I missed this one for so long... Great game, SR7.

I have found a bug though.

When trying to get the special at the glamour slam from Stargirl and see the dance, the game just freezes after it says that Stargirl takes the stage (twice).

Edit: It happens the same with Black Canary
Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it. Most likely a lack of art assets at that point. This game is still in an alpha state. I have been more focused on certain characters each update. So eventually I will get to these. Thank you.

BNavigator

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it. Most likely a lack of art assets at that point. This game is still in an alpha state. I have been more focused on certain characters each update. So eventually I will get to these. Thank you.
Well in the case of the game seizing up (It's happened to me too), it is different from previous versions of the game - Then if you loaded a girl into the specials item and watched, you just had a line of them taking the stage then it ending because there was no art asset, however this time loading a girl into the specials box and watching means that when it gets to them the "They take the stage" line will appear twice instead of once at which point the game just stops on a background of the stage with no text box and no way to advance.

OP
S

SunsetRiders7

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well in the case of the game seizing up (It's happened to me too), it is different from previous versions of the game - Then if you loaded a girl into the specials item and watched, you just had a line of them taking the stage then it ending because there was no art asset, however this time loading a girl into the specials box and watching means that when it gets to them the "They take the stage" line will appear twice instead of once at which point the game just stops on a background of the stage with no text box and no way to advance.
Ok, Thanks for this! I will look into it.

levi2000a

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's all a matter of preference. I really like the ones you focused on for 1.9.
Thank you.

bluntman900

Reputation score

Mercy is bae. SR7 you are the best, Keep up the amazing work!

Derpatron

Demon Girl
Reputation score

question:

how do you get Harley's scene 1?

started a fresh save, and I can't seem to get it to trigger again.

and does it lock out a mercy scene?

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Go to the evil base > you'll trigger some events with HQ+Joker > do the special heists > Joker gets mad at HQ > HQ comes to Lex's tower to cry > Lex lets her have a room ....... Something like that.

Kasreyn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Omnikuken, seriously, you are on like every thread I follow.

Glad to know I'm not the only person fruitlessly refreshing these threads every day waiting for something new to drop...

Speaking of something new, have you seen Loganid's "The Dark Lord's Trip"? Very early days but looks promising.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Omnikuken, seriously, you are on like every thread I follow.
You sure you're not the one following me around ? >.>

Glad to know I'm not the only person fruitlessly refreshing these threads every day waiting for something new to drop...

Speaking of something new, have you seen Loganid's "The Dark Lord's Trip"? Very early days but looks promising.
Yes I tried "The Dark Lord". Went to his blog too and he's gonna use a "bootleg" Lola from Akabur's some time in the future.

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What is the trick about getting Lois?

I thought I unlocked all heroines and couldn't get anything to happen in the Bordello, since it seems like it isn't working yet. (Can't see any scenes and Cat-woman won't talk to me other than the introduction and a bunch of "pussy" jokes).

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What is the trick about getting Lois?
i started noticing changes in the game play when i did more heists and payouts, maybe that helps.

edit; also you might need to upgrade the hideout.

levi2000a

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anybody know when 2.0 is going to be available?

I haven't seen any new web shows to let us know what their schedule is going to be for August.

D3admetal

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Theres usually a release at the beginning of the month on whichever game they have been working on for the previous month

OP
S

SunsetRiders7

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anybody know when 2.0 is going to be available?

I haven't seen any new web shows to let us know what their schedule is going to be for August.
Probably closer to the end of the month again.

OP
S

SunsetRiders7

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Have you always had the "Bend or Break" game logo in your signature or is that something new?
This is new, the game is doing rather well on Newgrounds so we want to give it a little push. Bend or Break just hit 200k views yesterday something we are very proud of.