What's new

levi2000a

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Something Unlimited

I've only encountered one problem with 1.7. Other than wanting more that is.

I'm not able to save a game in slot #3. It says it's saved but when I try to reload it, no data in 3.

Anybody else having this problem?

Dideldidum

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

There are 2 HJ scenes already, and seeing as how many "locked" slots they have allocated for each character (Vault), I say there definitely will be sex scenes.
um 2 ? I thought only the strip scenes where implemented in 1.7. Special or the brothel dont have pictures yet.

e01

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You can get a handjob from Roulette or Lois Lane. I assume that those are the two.

bacchusplateau

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I was at a comic expo this weekend and I saw a lot of cosplayers dressed as Harley Quinn. It's really whetting my appetite for the next update that is suppose to happen in June!

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Mega links are on the previous page...
No, I have the game already, I was talking about finding new uploads. Since that's apparantly the only place the game is being released, since they're not allowed to put it on patreon, or monetise it in any way.

I can't get on KAT, so I can't keep checking to see if a new version is out. I have to rely on other people this thread.

bacchusplateau

Demon Girl
Reputation score

No, I have the game already, I was talking about finding new uploads. Since that's apparantly the only place the game is being released, since they're not allowed to put it on patreon, or monetise it in any way.

I can't get on KAT, so I can't keep checking to see if a new version is out. I have to rely on other people this thread.
According to SR7s Patreon page, the new version of SU is suppose to come out in June.

Aestral

Demon Girl
Reputation score

According to SR7s Patreon page, the new version of SU is suppose to come out in June.
Wait, do you mean that 1.8 is supposed to come out in june, or that 1.7 was supposed to come out in june, and we got a leaked version?

bacchusplateau

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Wait, do you mean that 1.8 is supposed to come out in june, or that 1.7 was supposed to come out in june, and we got a leaked version?
1.7 was released in April, the plan is to release the next build of SU is June and the first game that SunsetRiders7 made, Bend or Break, is the planned to be release for May.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I actually kind of like the way he's tackling characters, gradually updating them ALL instead of just pushing one out at a time. Remember how pissed people got when they found out the project x team was adding new characters and animations for them from the previous stages? Would be kind of a similar deal here.

It's certainly a shame that this had to take a back-burner, as it's pretty obvious that sunset had planned a massive amount of content for this game. It looks like even the hire-able female villains will have scenes in your room! Which I'm quite excited for as I like the slow progress you make on the characters you actually have to visit and 'work on' as apposed to the heroines you simply capture and upgrade devices for.

Only things that really bug me is that you need to spend two conversations to get the ability to capture a heroine, one to say: 'I need something special to get THAT one' and a second to say: 'I have the something special to get THAT one'. Seems like the second conversation should just be a gimme when you visit that character's station. And for the love of god we need a shortcut button that just takes us back to the world map, having to 'go back' three times to get out of the rooms at your base is a bit tedious.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just got my hands on Bend-or-Break 1.1
Atleast, it's called BoB1.1.exe, but the gamewindow itself claims it's 2.0. Either way, it's got actual endings and shit this time.

Can't work out how to get any though, since the only thing that seems to progress the game is using bloodbending on Korra. Talking to her just gets the same dialogue every single time, as does looking at her.

Feeding her has a diffrent result based on how hungry she is, but if it has any long-term effects I can't tell.

i just used bloodbending to progress until Korra gave in, then I ended up with bad-end 2.
Team Korra kicked my ass and rescued her.

Edit. Your very first dialogue prompt seems to change whether you claim to have captured all her friends (and threaten them to ensure her good behaviour) or to have killed them (and use bloodbending)

The game doesn't actually ask which you want to say though. The choices you have don't signify mention either of those possibilities at all. IIRC it's something like "join me" vs "I can wait you out"

I went through the full "Command" prompt-line and got Bad End 1 this time.

No idea what you're supposed to do to get the good endings. Korra was perfectly obedient in that one. I just got wrecked by Amon.

Am I supposed to somehow open her cage up so she'll be free to defend me when he shows up?

Last edited:

12TonWeight

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Does anyone have the newest version of Korra trainer as DL? There is a supposedly slimmed down, streamlined version on Newgrounds. Unfortunately, NG with all its pointless Bling and Shine is a resource hogging monstrosity, so I'd like to avoid that if at all possible.

chipsiup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

S7's commented on newground:

"No good ending, I mean Korra is locked in a cage and tortured lol."

So I think bad end 1 or bad end 2 is your only choice. Which kind of sucks but it is a small game.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

S7's commented on newground:

"No good ending, I mean Korra is locked in a cage and tortured lol."

So I think bad end 1 or bad end 2 is your only choice. Which kind of sucks but it is a small game.
Pretty sure there's a third bad end where you try to convince her to suck dick on the first day and she bites it off.

Aside from that, it really feels like there should be some way to get a good ending.

I mean, the content of the game is dark, but that doesn't mean that winning should be impossible.

The Amon bad-end specifically makes it seem like there should be a way to beat him.

OP
S

SunsetRiders7

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Pretty sure there's a third bad end where you try to convince her to suck dick on the first day and she bites it off.

Aside from that, it really feels like there should be some way to get a good ending.

I mean, the content of the game is dark, but that doesn't mean that winning should be impossible.

The Amon bad-end specifically makes it seem like there should be a way to beat him.
I agree, the thing is we promised our patrons that we would quickly get this game out the door and on newgounds so we could jump back to SU. This required us to add little to the already existing art assets, and story. ALSO was our first game ever (it was a fucking mess), and we somehow shoehorned it into Webgl, and it's currently sitting at 4.01 stars and 78k views in just over a week! Now we already are working on adding more depth and variety to our small r&d type games. We really want to push the limits of the 20mb limit on newgrounds, with sound, animations, 1080p resolution. We are very excited, as this project has yielded more than we ever imagined. But back to SU for June, July.

Last edited:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I agree, the thing is we promised our patrons that we would quickly get this game out the door and on newgounds so we could jump back to SU. This required us to add little to the already existing art assets, and story. ALSO was our first game ever (it was a fucking mess), and we somehow shoehorned it into Webgl, and it's currently sitting at 4.01 stars and 78k views in just over a week! Now we already are working on adding more depth and variety to our small r&d type games. We really want to push the limits of the 20mb limit on newgrounds, with sound, animations, 1080p resolution. We are very excited, as this project has yielded more than we ever imagined. But back to SU for June, July.
As much as I like Korra, I really can't complain at more SU.

OP
S

SunsetRiders7

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This has absolutely nothing to do with SU, but we are going to be holding a 24 hr live stream over on Twitch to celebrate our 1 year on Patreon. This is open to everyone (all our fans). The stream will have community events where we will play games with our fans, and just interact with everyone we can. Here is the official link with a schedule.

Wynin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just wondering if the work on SU is on hold while you guys are working on that new title? :)

bacchusplateau

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just wondering if the work on SU is on hold while you guys are working on that new title? :)
On their Patreon, they say the next SU will be release middle to late next week!

Aestral

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It seems SU 1.8 is out.
What? Where?! Tell me! TELL ME! SPIT IT OUT! REVEAL YOUR SECRETS!

Edit: Nevermind, there's no need for bloodshed. Thanks to Nobunaga and my l33t googling skills -

PC:

MAC:

Last edited: