C, 3, 1

S u r i

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Sunshine Island Vacation Adventure Time 2: Reboot straight outta Hell-oo

B - Rose
2 - Shoes
XX - Female
1 - Natural Futa (w/items and magic sometimes)

OP
Smokefish

Smokefish

Needs to go commit sudoku
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Once the Stars finally managed to come to a democratic, if not unified, decision of whom to appoint as the currently elected 'Chosen One', the falling celestial spirits found themselves only half a mile or so above the location of the selected would-be-hero. A quaint little town was rapidly coming into view as they all hurtled ever closer to the planet beneath them, with roofs made out of clay tiles with smoke lazily rising from brick chimneys nestled ontop of the wooden or brick buildings. A small circular plaza in the middle of it, adorned with a central fountain that spouted crisp and fresh water, formed the root and center of the oceanside society. A smattering of mortals going about their daily lives of little importance in the grand scheme of things.

But most of all of that scenery vanished from the Stars senses the moment their tiny, incorporeal, celestial bodies slammed into a 5'(150cm) tall Shyster wearing a set of heavy robes of crimson coloration. His... Hers? Its? Mask was unlike the pristine white most of his kind wore, as the ivory color of it was now a brownish red and marked with innumerable scars and etchings. Dried out trails of crimson ran from the bottom of the void-like black eye- and mouthholes down to the lowest edge of the beings facecover. The Shyster had been seated in an alleyway by the time the Stars crashed into it and had visibly jerked its body as if startled awake by the numerous tiny impacts onto his person. Odd, normally the Stars would just pass through corporeal matter, be it flesh or cloth, brick or mortar, wood or leaf.

A raspy, perturbed, voice rumbled from behind the ragged Shysters mask, and while the Stars could not see them they all felt a pair of eyes settling upon those of them that had ended up floating infront of their chosen hero. "Whhooo...?" For a moment the chilly sensation of being gazed upon changed, as if the robed figure had blinked... And then the voice changed tone, from coarse and annoyed to feminine and friendly. "Ooh~ Not every day you see the celestial guides down here~" The Shyster leaned back against the wall, hands pushing back to aid her, or him, as it rose to its feet... If it even had any beneath that heavy robe? When next the figure spoke the voice that emerged was boyish and excited! "Are you going to take me on an adventure?! I'm bored out of my mask just sitting around here!"

By far it was the most bizarre encounter with a chosen one yet for the Stars, as only a scarce few mortals had ever been able to see them lest they decide to show themselves. Well, no matter, their protagonist to be appeared ready to serve as their vessel down here on Sunshine Island... Or, well, let the Stars tag along as it were. Now they could only pray to the Stars above that this loon would help them figure out why they had been sent down here to begin with!

And hey, now they could even get a closer view on the 'statistics' of their would-be-savior! Or minion? Helper maybe? A mystery to unfold perhaps!

=ROBIN=​
-Statistics-
HP: 6/6
FP: 8/8
BP: 2/4

ATT: 1
DEF: 0

Lvl/XP: 1, 0/100XP

Mood: Excited!

-Inventory-
10/50 Yellow Coins
0/10 Blue Coins
0/10 Items

[E] Ancient Wand
[E] Ancient Mallet

-Badges-
[E] Magic Missile(2BP): Costs 2FP, +1 ATT, Never Misses, Crit Bonus: +1 ATT​
[And now the participants may converse with Robin, and only he will hear it! You're all a bunch of tiny floaty star-shaped spirit guides more or less, and while you might be able to bump into her you won't really be able to move it about even if you all did so together. For the most part it won't really matter how you move about, just what you say to try and incentivize or encourage Robin to go along with your whims. Robin is a character with its own agency, so he might not always do what you lot wants, but most of the time she won't really mind]
[PS: Only one reply per participant per reply from me]

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Behold to the all mighty stars! Now eat some breakfast as you prepare to conquer the world with our guide.

PS: Rape a yoshigirl

Last edited:

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

"Hey! Listen! You are the chosen one! You have to saaaaAAAaaave the world, yo!"

"We don't know what from exactly. But you are the only one who can doo eet, shy-dude! So let's get cracken kraken eggs and saaaaAAAaaave the world, kay?"

Reactions: XSI

MasterofSuprise

Monstah Maker
Reputation score

"Hey! You are supposed to save the world! But we don't know where to begin so how about you tell us all about yourself? Also turn everyone you meet into a futanari!"

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

"I think it's Bowser. It's always Bowser. How are you with giant lizards? It helps to be sure just in case"

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Ow ow ow! Why are you all solid you don't get to be solid like that! Ackpth. Anyway... I'm Tiffanyan! You're awful weird, but you're in good sparkles nyaow! We're gonna have fun and save the world together!

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Mother of mercy, I regret sticking with you lot already... Anyway, Robin! You've been chosen! To do what, we're not entirely certain since we're not sure what exactly is going to happen that'll need a chosen one to fix. So, I'd kinda suggest we start by going around, finding ALL THE RUMORS and maybe getting stuck in a brawl or two. They always help. ALWAYS.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

You chosen Book. You know what must be done book. Punch book. Rip and tear book. PUNCH BOOK. PUNCH BOOK. PUNCH BOOk. PUNCHBOOKPUNCbookPUUNBCOKbpSDINFSUDUSDGHjisFJgidfjgsdihfgs!!!!

Tear the world a new one book. You are the drill that will pierce the heavens and break all the new worlds and old book!

Lurker_01

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Huh, hi there i am one of the more shy stars over there, i wonder if i or we have some kind of relation, you knowww being shy, anyway i hope that you find us helpful or just have fun with some of the more excited stars.

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

Whatever you do. Do not eat the mystery meat. Just don't.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Wash your mask, holy shit.

OP
Smokefish

Smokefish

Needs to go commit sudoku
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Hey! Listen! You are the chosen one!"
"Hey! You are supposed to save the world!"
"We're gonna have fun and save the world together!"
"You've been chosen!"
"You chosen Book."
"Aah, a chance for redeeming ourselves! How I have longed so for this! Until the day I, finally, fade from this world I will do whatever I can for you, oh noble Stars." With a mirthful voice the Shyster would raise an off-white gloved hand before pulling it down to its chest while making a deep, humbled, bow.
"We don't know what from exactly."
"But we don't know where to begin
"To do what, we're not entirely certain"
At these words the Shyster slowly rose, gloved hand rising to ponderously rub the chin of its mask. "Most troubling," a grave and deep voice echoed in the small alleyway, "That even the celestial guides are in need of guidance. Truly a dire portent for things to come. But we shall do what must be done to overcome the hurdles ahead."
"Now eat some breakfast"
"So let's get cracken kraken eggs"
"I'd kinda suggest we start by going around."
"Tear the world a new one book."
"Do not eat the mystery meat."
The arms of the robed figure would shoot up in the air while its body straightened as if standing on the very toes. A giddiy, girlish, bubbly voice practically burst out from behind the mask! "Okie-dokie! Breakfast and gossip~! No sense adventuring on an empty stomach~!" With a twirling more energic than it was graceful, Robin would spin out of the alleyway and onto the streets. The Shyster almost bumped into a startled Koopa as it made a last spin before leaning sideways and pointing down the street with both hands in an exaggerated fashion. "There is a tavern down this road~!" The voice still bubbly and girlish, with the first response being the Koopa flabbergastedly stuttering out "O-okay? T-thanks for the information, I think?!"

With a 'hup!', a cartwheel, and a small hop turned into a spin, Robin would land facing down the way it had pointed and began to walk while whistling a merry little tune. The Koopa, meanwhile, stared in disbelief for a few moments before recomposing himself enough to turn to walk in the opposite direction... Despite having originally been heading down the path Robin was now going!
"How about you tell us all about yourself?"
"Why are you all solid you don't get to be solid like that!"
The whistled tune slowly came to a halt as the Stars began to ask Robin about itself, and after a few ponderous moments a brooding, reluctant, male voice whispered lowly to the Stars. "I am Robin, a Shyster Magus. I have come to this island in search of... absolution, for past... errors of judgement. You need not know further of me, at this time, celestial spirits. Be assured that it will not hinder our combined efforts in providing salvation where or when it may be needed. It is not quite... this place, where we have wronged others." The voice would fall silent, and Robin would slouch a bit as it walked, practically oozing as it brooded further.
"Wash your mask"
At this comment from that one Star the Shyster would come to an abrupt halt, and turn its head slowly towards the offending spirit. For being so short, Robin would loom darkly over that one guide, a sense of dread radiating from their would-be protagonist. With a raspy and coarse, emotionally dead, whisper that had the Stars chilled to their cores Robin uttered a single word.

"͂̾͛́̓N͍̲͖̰ȏ͓̣̙͖͇ͦ͌͜.̫̼̪̥͓͙̲ͩ̚"͂̓̃̃̔

The Shyster turned back and paced forward again, though now more briskly, as if wishing of nothing more as far as that topic was concerned.The dreadful sensation would linger with the Stars for a while after that, and while most of it would ebb away a sliver of it remained. For the first time in their relatively short lives, compared to the Elders anyhow, they all felt as if they would be in danger of being -harmed- by a mortal being. As distressing as such a revelation might be it was not enough cause for them all to get to find another 'hero' to stick around with. For better or worse, they were stuck with Robin for now.

Some time after the little faux pas as a metal-braced wooden sign, displaying a mug besides a plate with a pair of crossed utensils over it, came into view Robin & company finally came upon what they had set out to find. A place to eat breakfast at! Walking in the Shyster and Stars were greeted with a myriad of spicy aromas, and a hearty greeting from the apparent owner. A fairly plain Human man, donning a chef's hat and a thick moustache that managed to cover most of his mouth. "Greetings! Welcome to Starport Restaurant! Just have a seat and I'll be over to take your order soon!" The Shyster, finding no reason to do otherwise, would have a seat near the center of the dining area, with an easy view of its surroundings. There were a few other guests already there and contently consuming various foodstuffs and chatting excitedly with eachother.
"Rape a yoshigirl"
"It's always Bowser. How are you with giant lizards?"
"Finding ALL THE RUMORS and maybe getting stuck in a brawl or two
Just have fun with some of the more excited stars"
Having to wait to place an order, and after that to wait for the food to arrive, gave Robin and the Stars some time to converse over a variety of questionable topics. With hushed whispers, of an embarassedly curious voice, the Shyster would shyly inquire for clarity. "U-uhm... How does a Yoshi fit into all this? And... such acts...?" Nervous uncertainty aside, Robin would all the same give the other clients of the restaurant a cursory glance... There were indeed a few Yoshi there, of which at least two or three sporting a feminine appearance. "I do not think I have heard of any news regarding the old Koopa King, but then no one has for the past twenty years or so... As for me and handling giant lizards..." Robin's voice was now a bit more mellowed out, though he would give a fairly meek answer at the lizard-wrangling inquiry. "I've taken care of a few through the years, I suppose? A Yoshi wouldn't be that unusual."

The Shyster would keep its ears attentive, or at least he might give off some vague impression of doing such beneath those robes and behind that mask, listening in on the surrounding smalltalk and gossip. Mostly everyday life stuff and personal matters, though there were some bigger topics of note to pay attention to. A village near Starport, though a bit further into the island, was supposedly under siege by some gang, and apparently peaches or something was involved? Or was it the name of the gang, or of the village? It did sound a bit distressing. There was also talk of a bounty being up for grabs regarding the leader of said gang, though nobody really knew where that one might be found. Some talk about disorder and restlessness growing in the capital of the island, with the royal family having troubles taking care of it, but that was a fair distance away.

The notion of just having a bit of fun and getting stuck into the thick of it had Robin fall quiet for a little bit. Followed by another round of glances towards the female Yoshi happily gorging themselves on delicious foodstuffs. "Well..." The Shyster's voice now had a mischievous tone to it, more so as he began sizing up an lime-green Yoshi gal seated on her lonesome near by one of the walls in the restaurant. "Don't think I'd mind getting down and dirty with one of these girls... For instance," Robin made a small nod towards the fruitily colored Yoshi, who also sported brown hair and whiteish green eyes. Her plain brown sports bra looked like they would snap any moment trying to keep her huge knockers in place, and the matching short shorts left little to the imagination as far as butt and thighs were concerned! Now those were some egg-laying hips alright! "That ones a real looker, ain't she? Yeah, I think I'll have some fun with her later." By the end the Shyster's voice was that of a lecherous thug, and if not for the fact the owner of the restaurant had approached him right then to take Robin's order the chaotic would-be-protag might've felt like making a move right there on the spot!

Fried mushrooms with a small side of pasta was ordered, and now the waiting would continue... Although Robin appeared to have a hard time keeping his eyes off the Yoshi gal that had caught his black, void-like, eyes... Perhaps now was a good time for the Stars to chime in how to go about things, or simply see where it might lead next? They still hadn't heard any news from the Elders, so they were free to direct things however they saw fit to do. There was the more immediate concern of the Yoshi, and then there was the allegedly besieged village further into the island, or just dawdling about trying to find some other leads to consider pursuing.

=ROBIN=​
-Statistics-
HP: 6/6
FP: 8/8
BP: 2/4

ATT: 1
DEF: 0

Lvl/XP: 1, 0/100XP

Mood: E̟͉̪̱ͅxcite̘̥͖͙d!

-Inventory-
10/50 Yellow Coins
0/10 Blue Coins
0/10 Items

[E] Ancient Wand
[E] Ancient Mallet

-Badges-
[E] Magic Missile(2BP): Costs 2FP, +1 ATT, Never Misses, Crit Bonus: +1 ATT​

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

"Oooooh! She's pretty. Why don't you go talk to her? Maybe she'll be a friendly ally or have a side quest. If not, she might have a place for you to relieve some stress."

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

Hey, psst, You saw a KOOPA on the way to this place. Koopas worked together with bowser in the past.

I told you it's Bowser!

But you should be safe here, so go have a meal and some good fun! Things usually work out best when the person we're with has fun.

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

Evidently there's some besieged village on the island. You should probably learn more about that.

As for the yoshi, everyone knows yoshi's love melons. Clearly this one is a chief yoshi, how else would she get such big melons? By eating most of them.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

B̓̃͐̓̈ͣ͋̔́̐͌ͭͤ͑̂͗͊͏̷̪̰̖̺̲̯̫̝̪͎̩̻͟͞͝iͮ͂͒ͣ͑̒̋͞͏͟҉͏̟̥͕͔͖̞̫̰̞̟ͅt͓̪͇̳͎̤̻̞̘͚̙͉̣̙̪̤ͣ̉ͭ̔̌̂̉ͮ̈̀ͨ̕͡c͋ͣ̈̊͆̍̔͋̓̑̌ͩ̾͡҉͏̵̬̝̲̠̗͍hͣ̽̐̄ͪ̉̌̋̃ͬ͛̎ͬ̊̚͠҉̢̛̼͙̩͎̻̪̤̹̻̥̪͍͇̫̥̤͇ ̧̻͚̥̻̥͉̙͇̊̓͗ͬ͌͒̾̇̈͛̓͋̄ͥͧ́ţ̵̸̗͉̜͖͎̥̤̼͇͈͈̞̘̍ͤͭ͐̂̄͑ͫ͛ͫ̌͢ḥ̷̸̷̨̩̥̱̬̭̤͔̥̮̥̭͉̣̰͑̂ͯͬ̊̆̋ͥ̓̒͊̓́à̴̽ͬ͊̓̀͐ͯͦ̍̑ͩ̏̉ͥ̓ͣ̓́҉҉҉̗̪̻̰̗̥̼̱̗͖͇̮̪̳̫̘̫t̶̨̨̩̦͚͎̟̳̖͖̗͚̮̥̼͓͎͚̜͍̳̂ͬ̄͆ͫ̑̓̏̍̽̐ͧ̇̚͜ ͆̆̈́ͮͥ̌ͥ҉̷̶̣̪̜̲̣̮̼̺̘͕̳̝͈̯̱̯̞̀ͅs̵̭̯͓̦̦̱ͮ̊̓̒͞ͅh̶̤͈̣̖͖̗̱̫̮͙̙͍̼̦ͩ̉̏̍͐ͥ̅͡ǐͬ̓͊ͬ͘͏̧̟͙̲͔̙̮͉̩̳̠̫̟́t̨̛̝͔̹̘̺̣̱͔̝̻̣͑̐̓͗ͥ̊̓͑́̑̑̃͒̊ͬͧ̂̀̚ ̶̴̜̠̼̙̻͕͔̳͇͚͚̭̺͎̹̊̊͆̔̓̋ͩͤ̊͋ͫͭ̇i̤͍͎̝̘̺̳̒ͫ̂̐̆͒͜͢ͅs̆́̚̕͜҉̼̻̩̻̮͉͔̮̮̼̯̭̬̼͓͔͘͟ ̧̪̟̖̳̺̰̯̥̤̻̲̦͒ͬ͌͛̇̉ͬ̆̒͘ū̸͈̞̳̟̜̌͒ͪ̅͋̑͂ͥ̈ͦ͒͊ͩ̓͢͞n̷ͭ̑̾҉̧̩̝̰̫̘̱̮͓̕͝h̃̊̂̀̃͋ͮͦ̓̓̆͂͒̎̑͑ͮ́̚͠҉̵̢̞͚̣̭ỹ̛̊ͣ̀̿ͪ̾̅̈ͯ̾ͧ̔̔̚͘͏̨̤͖͔͙̲̺̹̮̙͙͚̦̹̯̥̠͈̩͡ģ̵̷̴͔͓̯̫̙̝̦͒̈͊̃ͣ͒̋̓̊̍̃̔̈͒ͫ̾̎i̵̧̲͓̼̣̗̘̒ͣ̅̈̈́́̚͠ͅę̸̝̬̠͙̰̦̯͋ͮͪ̈ͭͩ̕͝ͅn̢̠̯͔̫̘ͧ̊̆ͤ̌̍̅̑͜ï̙̭̹͎̟̲͛̋͐̍̌͐́̎̈́͗̓ͨ̓ͬ̚͘̕͟͜c̡̨̙͉̦̳̱͕̹̍̒̀͗̐̇͘͞ͅ.̢͔̞̞̤̭̬̩̘̪̥̩̫̥͉̻ͩ̌̃ͪͪ̕͟

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

You are chosen book.

The tavern is full of things book. Tear and rip Book. Tear and Rip all things apart book. Crush them until nothing is left book. Insure them that you are all that they remember book.

Š̨ͦ̉ͤ̏̎̎̍ͤͨ̑̒͒̂͡҉̶̜̻̤͍̲̲̭̻̻͎̯̥ļ͙̣͙͓̝̣̪͉͐̉ͩͭͪͧͮ̿̎͛͛͒̄̀̏̀̚a̵̭͉̻̘̻̜̞̭ͪ̄́ͣ̀̓ͥ̋͂ͩ͌́ͪ̈̆̂ͩ͐͑̕͠m̸̢̹̻͇̤͖̳̝͖̳͓͍̙̲̗̬͔ͩ̿̅ͯ̅ͯͨ͂̓̒͗̓̉̽ͨͮ̅͝͠ͅͅ ̴̴͍̙͖̪͔̮̣̥̖̟̂ͩ̃̇̊̆̒̈́͗ͯ͆͘͠t̹͈͉̘͓͈͈̠̜̙̘̹͈̭̽͋͂̉̋̓̔ͧͥ̓̾͟͡ḩ̴̷̱̗͍̻͖̭͎͛̆ͦ̇ͨ͒ͬ̋͒͌́̚͟aͧͨͣ͂̾́͑́ͪ͊ͨ̒̌̚͘͏̝͍̹͉͇̪̫͖̱͇̭͉ͅṫ̷͎͉̖͕̬̙͚̠̝̯̦͓̥̲̠̖̊̽͒̓͒͗ͯ̕̕ ̷̄̑̔ͨͮͦ̑͆͋̓ͬ͑͑̈́ͤ̊͌ͭ҉̝̗͍̩̤͖̯̦̣̟̺̜̝̫̘̬̟ͅy̸̢̢̞̥̻͍͎̥̯̯͍̳͕̮̿͊̑́͌͆͒̉̐͟͢o̜͇̻͓͓̪̫̘̬̳̮̓ͪ͗ͣͩ͗̀̏ͪ͂̓͑ͣ̂ͬ̿ͭ̈ͥ͢͟s̴ͨ̑̀͛̅ͬ̄ͧ̾̌̀̑͊́͏̳̪͎̠͖h̶̨̙͓͚̯̜̺ͮͨ͌̔̀ͣ̊͋ͬ̕͢͝i̎͒ͥ̿ͮ͗ͦͯ͆͋͐ͨ͞҉̬̼͉̳͚̣͔͈̯̗̙̤̠̮̺̘ͅ ̵̨̛̰̮̪ͮ̓̓͐̓ͭ͊͒̏̃̍͋̌a̢ͦͨ͌͌̃͝҉͘҉̥͉̬̟͉̟͕g̶̯̳̘͔̺̝̼̖ͬͮͥ̋̑̉̑̀ͪ͝͝ͅa̷̵̧̪͇͙͇͚̺̮̻͉̯̣͍͚ͧ͊ͯͮͩ̏̊̓ͪ͗̃̽̀́ͅȉ̵̟̥͚̦̟̰͆͑͛̎ͩͫ́̉ͫ̂̊̀̕͝n̶̶̢̩̜̩͔͔̻͈̞̯̼̤͓̣ͦͤ̎ͪͮͥ͋̂ͧ͑͘s͛ͩͬ͊ͤ̅͏͈̟̟͇̲̗̙̘̗̜̝͈̭ṭ̴̷̦̱̯͙̖̣̭̿͂ͪ͑̊̇̈̉ͩ̉͒ͦ̒̑̆͆͛̃͝͡ ̷̡̱̩̫̮̹̲̲̦̝̞͔͈̝ͨ̒̐̀̃̆̃̍ͨͦ̈́̐͒̂ͨͯ͘͞͠t̶ͧͦ̋́̽̑͛̃̑͌͊̒ͥ̓ͨͬ̋̀̀҉̦̥͖͍͖̭͍͖͙̺͎h̶̴͈̤͎̯̘̖͈̓͊̑̈͛́ȩ̷̛͕̹͚̼͓̪̫͕̺̞͇̤̘̑̈ͦ͋̒̓͊̐ͧ̍͛͂̐̿͟ ̏͐͒̂͆͗͊̐̇́ͯ͑͏̴̻̹͈̬̞̰̞͔̯̦͚͙̜̥w̭̣̞͇̞͖̥̳̩ͬ̆̔̍̂͐́̀ͧ͆ͫ̃͘àͦ̀͑̅̉̂ͪͧ̽̈͂̓ͥ҉̯͖̟̝̦̖̩̞̖̦͔͢ͅͅl̶̪̜̤͖ͧ̐ͫ͐͒̅̄͑ͨͬͫ̽͊̾̿ͦ͡l̸̶͈̯̪͎͍̰̩͎̩͓̲͚̲̮͚̖̺̣̒͆͛̿̚ ͚̖̺̺̱̟̬̽̓̈͆ͮͬ͛̆̅͆̾́͗͒̈̑͞͠B̧̛̗̯̖̲͔̮͉͔͚̣̘̲̝̺̬̗̣͂ͧͪͣ͜ō̴͔̳̻̣̥̮̪̖͎̝͔̱͇͔̮̊̓ͩ̿̌̇̃͆ͮͮ̅ͪ̇̂̎̒́̚͘o̸͇̥͖͍̼ͦͮ͐̏̀ķ̴̵̦͚̰͉͍̥̫͖̬̄̀̊̅̾ͩ͐̃̈̎̏̓̌̀.̨̛̩̹͍̯͈̟̞̩̟̌̊ͣͩ͋̃ͯ͛͝ͅͅ ̶̢̧͚̦͖̠̞͕̱͇͍̰͔̭̊͑͌ͭ̉͂͗̈́ͤͭ̈́̄ͨ͢͜Ç̷̷̡͎̥̹̞̮͙̦͔̝̼͇̥̮͍͇̫̉̆̃̾ͅr̸̡̔͆̿ͨ͌͒̍͗͊̍͑̿̐̇ͤ͐̽ͫ͠҉̵͉̯̖̮̦̙̜ͅů̓̍̔̈͋ͨ̔͌̓͌̓ͦͤ͆̆͌͏҉͇̘̟͙͇̠̦̪̫̥́͘ͅs̷̸̮͍̭̗͓̣̦̣͙͉̯̞͓̓ͯ̓ͤ̀ḣ̶̨͈͔̝̩ͬͬ͊̌̈ ̸̛̞̲̙͖͎̰̯̳̦̗͚͍̠̜̤͖̳ͧ̇̊̏̍ͩ̅͆̑̀̏͢ͅͅḩ̯̫̥̼͚̰͉̙͖̜̠̘͔̹ͥ͂͗ͭ̐̃ͩ̀ͦ̈͂́ͭ̂̊͝e̡̝͉̩̹̎ͤͬ̽͘͟͞ȑ̔̉̾ͩ̈̈́̅ͨͬ͛̚͢҉̸̨͇̬̦͎̞̗̳͙̰̼̲̗̝͇̟̫̺̘͓͡ ̴̦̠̮̩̯̺͙̞̬͈̳̞̥̥͛ͥ̔̋͑ͩ̓͆͌̌ͭ͜͢͞r̢̫̖̲̖̦͍̜̰̖͔͛̿̽̅ͦ͛̉͜ẹ̻̦̦̺̫͙̤͍̗̲̖͎̭̣̀ͧ͑͐ͦ̀ͤͯ͋̅ͮ̍͌͟͞ͅp͎͈̲̬̭̗̱̗̦̤̤͉̑̈́͂̐̅ͪ̉̓͘͢ͅe̢̛͎̠͍͔͔̮̼̲̺̞͍̤̻̓̐ͩ̽̽͋̅͑̉ͦ̉̇̍̓̂͟͠ą̗͔̜͇͈͇͎̗̼̪̿̎͌̊͛ͪ̌̎ͪ̄͗̐͌̒̏̔ͯ̓̀͡t̢͑͊ͩͮ̈͊ͮ̂͊̐͛͡҉̻͕̗̺̳͙̭͉̻̬͙̜̲̬̭ȅ̴̪͎̳̮̯̼̤̮̬͇̰͎̖̬̳̻͐͌̆͛̇͞d̸̨͈̹̗̮̜͎͓̟̳͕̍ͩ̓̈́̒͑̌́͋̔̑ͫ̿ͮ̆͂̏̕͟l̛͉͕̘̙̲͔̲̟̺̍ͬ̅̿͛͂ͩ͗ͤͮ̽ͭ̆͒̋̒̌y̥̠̠̟̖̼̭͉̯̹͖ͪ̌̈ͧ̿͜͟͝ ̧̢̭̟͈̮̹̗͇̲̙̺̿̄ͧ̃͞͝ŭ͎̪̳̺͕̟̩͔͍̰͓̼͙̘̗͍̹͙̈͑ͯ̈̇ͦͤͧ̀̚͟͟͞ͅn̸̷ͦ͋ͪ̓͏̩͕̞̺͎̰̮̘͓̹̥ţ̢̼̣̲̝̼͇̝̯̪͍̭ͫͥ̅̀ͧ̔ͫ̓ͧ̋̽͛̋̕i̛ͣ̃͒͋̇̀ͫͨ̆͂ͩͪ͞҉͚͚̺̞̠͕͕̤͓͇̻̫̱͍l̢̘̠̗̻̲͙͈̜͙̮̑́ͧ̈̍ͥ͂ͨ̄ͪ̊ͫͬ̂͆̀̀ ̴͈͚̺͔̱̣͔̐ͦ̓̔̍͐̂ͪͬ̃̃̆̑ḥ̷̢̬͇͔͈͎͔̺̖̙̲̲̺̙̣̻̯̓͋ͧͣ͑̃͂̔̒̃͘͟eͤͩ͋̉̍ͧ̌̈́̈́̈́͑́̇̈̂ͭ̚̕͏̵̨̩̹̟̰̪̲r̷̡̙̳͖̼͍͉͙͔͖͍̘̃̎͂̃́͑͌̈́̈̂̓́̑̚ ̃̑̏͑҉̴̤̙̪͎̫̖͈͖̝̣͚̘̘̪̤͙͇͝e͋ͤ̍ͤ̈́̂͒ͬ̈̈́̓̌͋̈́̈͏̦̘̫͍̗͎̬͚̥̯̭̥̗̺̲͈̀g̥̙̭̙͓̻̹̺̝̺͖̜̰̩̟͉͊ͦ̌̆͐ͮ̀g̢̭͇̜͇̳͇̐͒̄̓͗̋̑̏̊̚͟s̵̡̒̎͂ͮ͊̃ͬ̽ͦͫ͒̉̐ͣ̃̄͗̽͏̵̵̜̗̺̤̫͕̹̙ ͛͐̈ͪ͛̍̽̔ͨ̈͑̓̊͏̸̣̜͉̙̣̳̳̣́͢š́̀̆̂ͧͩͮ̀͌́҉̛̮̺̼̩̳̪͠p̡̪̹̹̻͇̙̰͕͈̝̲̯͔̝ͨͬ̏̀ͧ͑̃̾̀͘͡l̛͍͖͔͕̟͙̟̗̹̼ͤͨ͐̄ͭ̓̉ͨ̋ͮ̐̒̊̉ͪͮ̚̚̚͘͡ǫ͒͌ͩ̌ͮ͛̆̋̄ͧ̆̃͊͆̐ͩ͊͘͟͢҉͍̭͖̖̳̭͓̳͖͉̻̠õ̉̏ͥ̓̊͛ͭͯͯͬ̋ͥ͂̄ͫ̒͑ͯ͟͠͏̨̟̠̰̬̫̮̻̦̫̱͕̕s̸̸͙̰͍͕̭̅̎̄ͭ̈́̆̓̒ͪͩ̂̀ͩ̔͋ͫ̍̚h̶̨̧̛̞͕̱̞̺͒͛̅̆͂ ̆ͩ̌̊̍̍̚͟͡҉̫͙̦̯̞̝̺̞̲̞͔̦̰͈̣̹͠a̢̾̓́ͥͥ͘͘҉̪̞̮͚̫͚̥̹͍̤͙̫̻̱͇ͅḷ̡͙͎͙̪̥͚̥͈̜̦̯̲̝͈̬͕̃ͧ̃́̀ͨ̒ͣ̓ͯͭͤ̕͜͟l̳̮̯̱̞̖̟͔͗̽͌̿̃ͭ̒̏̾̆ͬ͋ͬ̀̃́̀̚̕͢ ̷̯͕̱̙̦̟̹͓̻͕̻̣̖̋̔̏̋ͤ̅̿͋̑ͣ̔͜͟o̡̢̫̗͙̥̖͎̜̟̯̙̯̰̱͇ͪͥͦͫ̾̊̃̚̕v̢ͨ̓́ͫ̓̎ͤ̀ͦ̅͋ͫ̑ͮ̍̿͘҉̦̳̗͔̯̲̬̮̲̯̫͙͢͠ͅę͚̣̺͈̜̱͇͈͍̥̭̤͓̠ͩ̓̾͂͒͋̑͋ͬ̇͌͋ͬ̉r̉̀̒ͯ̑͒ͤ͋̚͢҉͎̳͖̻̬̤͞ ̢̳̟̟͇̞͙̺͈͍̲̭̘̪̳̇̒̃̍̾͑̓ͨ̈́̿̿ͦ͂̀͝ͅḅ̴̪͍̰͖̮̞̖̘̰̰̥̣̱̣̙̪ͫ̄̏̋ͩ̈́̅̏̃ͅoͪ́ͪ̏̾̇̒͐҉̸͉͙̝̯͔̣͉̲͇̹͎̦̟͞͞͝o͑͒̒ͩ́̆ͮ̾ͫ͏̷̻̮̜͇̙̣̭̠̥̺̯͇̦͈̪̀͘͜ͅͅk̸̘͙͚̱̬̩̘͔̗̙̼͚͍͙̟͔͕̳̼ͯ̓̑̄́̑́̂̀͢.̡̧̭̟̟̺̼̰͕͓̳͉͈̗̩͉̺̩̥ͤ̂̆̉̅̆ͦ̚ ̷͖̤͔ͪͤ̀͐ͦ̈̀̓͞ͅ
̶̧̮͙̪̮̱͈͓̞̺̣̪͚͕̻̊ͬͤ͗ͧ́ͥ͟͜Ì̧̛̜̮̘͍͓̝͎̝͈̦̗̖ͤ̈́̓ͦ̓ͤͥ͒́̓̏ͭ̎́́̚̕͢ͅņ̌ͧͩ͐̕͏̴͍̤̦͖̗̠͖̞͇̬̥̤̙̬̝͔̰͙͘s̷̵̿͑͌ͮͦ̽ͪ͑͡҉̼̗̜̭̣̪̪̦͓͓̯͈͈̮̙̩̠͇͉ŭ̶̷͈̖̰̬̻͚̯̥͋̌̉̄̃͒̿ͦ̈͟͡r̵̨̜͕͇̞̟̩̣̮͖͉͉̠̪̥̔̓̾̾é̴̢̡̡̫̦̪̬̻͙̭̫͑͒͒̑͆͛͗̋͒͛̏ͪ͊́ ̸̸̛͆̉ͭ̐ͩ͆͛ͯͯ̈ͣͯ̓̚҉̘̙̭s̷̤̱̙͔̜̫̤̳̞͕̣͔̜͔̱̄ͣ̄͐͗̀̓͂͑̈́͆̔̂͒̅̊̕͜͡h̅̐̇ͨ͐̉͌̓̉̌̒̿ͬ̾̔͢͏̬͉̠̻͢e̡̜̲̞̬̖̦̠̻̺̟͇̖̒̒͌ͭ͛̏ͧͥ̄ͤ̄̄̏ͬ͟͝ ̸̢̘̱̞͓̹̹̭̠͇͇̖̩̂̆͐̆͗ͤͨͪ͡i̧̢̧̬̗̪͎̞̺̽̓ͨͧ̚̚͟͠s̸̴͋͌̏ͫ͠͏̭̪̼̙͈͙̱̙̫ ̴̛͈̰̩̺̯͈̭̝̘͇̜̍̈́ͣ̆̉͜͟͝u̸̙̞̱͇̎ͮ̎ͨ̓̈̃ͮ̎͆ͧ̅́̚͢ñ̸̖̻͖̌͂̍̓̓̂̾ͯ̎̽ͤ̇͘͟ͅȧ̸̝̳̻͔̪̘ͦ͌̆͐̎̉ͯͩ̀b̼̰̲̠̤͊̎͊̀͑͋̂̈̎͛͐̊͌ͫ͐̚̕͢͠l̘̮̟͉̫̖͇̤̦̱̍̆̑̏̐ͧ̅̏̈̅ͨ̌̅ͪ͌̀́ͅḛ̷̳̗̣͈̫̥͕͖ͩ̏̄̍ͣ̐̓ͣ͝ͅ ̴̨̟̲̖̗͔ͥ̊ͬͦ͆͛̇́ͣ̐́̐ͮͣ̒̒̈̋͢͟t͕̪̻̰̜̙̹̞̗̫̭̪̬̾͋̃͐̄̐̽̃̈́̄̅̅̀͟͝͞o̴̴̷̦̹͙͇͈̊̈̆̔̍̾̽̉ͅ ͕͉͍̲̰̮̠̮̲̭̫̺̺̜̣̣̠̱̲ͭ͐ͯ̆ͨ̃͢͜w̴̶̖̥̻̗̮̯̤̥̭̗̎̔̇̇̓͑͂ͥͥ̄͛̋̇̓̆̒̎̓ą̼̹̰̩͇͉͖͔̝͂̽͒̏̎ͨ́ͩ̍̄͛̽̋̾͝ļ̸̸͍̰͔ͥͯ̍̐͑ͤ̍ͪ̚͜͢k̽͑̈́ͭ́ͫ͗ͦ́͑̔ͪͤ҉̧̨̨̹̭̻̱̙̀ ̛̳̳̪̫̹̼̼͉̗̱̯̳̝͇͓̫̺̝͖ͣͬ̓̀̍̿̿ͫͣͫ̂ͭͪ͝f̧̙̣̬̲̗͇̰͕̰̾̑́̌̔͌͑̈ͤ̎̍͋̚͘ͅo͋́̔̀҉̷̵̩̠̞̣̞̜̻̞̯́͝r̋̀͗ͦͥ͗ͥ̋̈̈̆ͫ͐ͧ̇̃̚͝͏̵̨̹͓͈̱̙̲̫̜̣̗̺̠̭̘̣̹͚̦̞ ̠͍̜̬̻̪͖̻̘̩̣͖̯͉̘͖̾ͬ̾̾̈ͯ̅̊ͦ̓ͬͣ̌ͮͤ̊̀͡ͅṯ̵̢̛͓̘͕͈͕̝̫̩̦̺̘̫̱̟̦̳͉ͮ̂̍ͫ͘h̸̢͖̳̱̼̪̙͈̰̮͉̩͇ͬͬ͋͑ͪ̓ͥ̈́̇͛ͩ̍͌̒̚͜͝e̷̽̒ͣ̔̑̇͌̑҉̶̮̟͈̮̦̪͇̼̭͙̮ ̷̎͛ͯͤ͏̫̰̱͍̜͓̫̥͔́͜ņ̴̸̛̪͔̻̮̺̩̫͎̯̘̹̳̭̹̉ͬͩ͋̍͋͒̓ͮę̷̩͚̟̘̠̘̝͍͉̙̥̯̲̂̈́͊͂ͮ͂̑̊̈́̓̆͆͑̇̂́̚͝͡ͅx̧ͨͣ̒͛҉̸̦̗͙̩t̡͕̳͖̫͖̯̟̥̹͆̆̽ͪͬ̿ͮ̍̋̓̃ͧ̋̏̌̉ͬ́̕ ̧̋̅̉̀̒͋̅͞͏̱͈̙̭͈f̵̠͍͉̙̗̱̰͇̦̩̫̩̣̈́̃ͬ̂͌͒̌̌̈̽ͪ͗ͧ̇ͤͣͨͨ́͞͝eͭ̎͆ͣ̀͏̟̥̜̹̱̱̘̥̱̘͓̩̻̀͘͘w̧̮̙̻̯͖̼̥̝͕̱͚͕̠̪͓̙̳̣ͨ̌̍̒̌͛̓̎͐̍ͤ͜ͅ ̹̰͓͎͚̦͍̤̰̼̫̺̝͙̲̻ͧ͊ͭ͗̐ͭ͘ͅd̵̸̛̛̺̲͖̮͖̠̩̤̤̩̪̺͍͎͇͙̣̊ͮͮͤͩ͑̈́́͆ͬ̉ͣ͠ͅa̷̧̫̪̟͚͓̰̥̯̮̬̬͙̹̦̗̩͚ͥ͗͊̉̄͌̉͑̊͗̚͘y̸̨̳̥̟̺͕ͤ̂̐ͤͦͥͦͤͪ͜s͛ͭͬ̒͋ͫ̇̅͟͏͏̧̜̟͈̹̠̙̖͜ ̮̹̯̘̝̩̣̹̻̫̝͔̟͍̝͇̬̙ͭ̄̐͌͛ͭͬ̓͗̍͐̎̊̓̎ͭ͟͞b͋̑̃͛̀ͨ̇̎̈̅͜͞͏̩̤͍̣̦̦̪̗̤̺͇̘̱̻̗o̷̧̝̟͍͚̹̤̗̫̱̲̣ͭͪͫ̌͠͞ọ͚̣̬̯̲̞̣̖͎̺͚̻͕̳͔͖̥̓̔̀͌̓̿ͫ̿̎̔ͩ͂͐̓̀̚̚͝ḱ̸̛̰͓̘̣͙̜͎̠̩͍̮͔̩͈̖̫͉̼ͦ̓͑̒̂͆̌ͨ̓̊̔.̧̅ͦ̀ͭ̋͏̷̡̠̘̖͓͚̤̩͇̖̺͉͇̤͈̤̬ ̢̝͎̠̱̠̼͊̾̔͒̊̈́̅̅̋̕͟M̨̨̝̪̳͔̜̻͓̙͖͈̯̮̤̦ͣ̋͛͌̆ͤ̂̄ͤ͛̒̚ͅͅå̑̀ͪ̀͛̒̇͊ͨ̏̌ͧͣ̽̇̑̉̚҉̛͎̰̤͎k̛̹͖̞̱̞̫̤͇͓̰̹͈͓̘͌̈̇̋͊͆ͦ̊̚ͅe̵̷̡̛͈̻͎͈̩̜̖͔̬̳̺̝̲͇̳͈̰̓̐̏̓̏͑̽̃ͪ͊ͨͣ̽̃ͮ͒͌̐̚͜ ̸̵͍̖̯̗̤͚̼̫̈́ͦͯ̄̽̈́̑̄͑ͦͨ͌͜͡h͈̱̺͓̠̼̣̦͇ͣ̾́́́̚e̵̞͖͚͇̪̦̱̯̲͇̩̠̺̮̝̿ͭͣ̔̓̏̂͞ͅr̵͋̊̽ͪ̿͋̇҉̢̖͓͉͔̼̦̘̗͇̝͘ ̸̴̬͚͉̦͇̂͂̍̋̀ͦ̍̂ͧ͌̕͟y̶̘͕̯͉̼̫̳̱̭̺͓͎̬̪̦͔̟ͪͪ̊̒̾̐̊̎́͊ͅo̶͛̈́̌ͧ́́͝͏͎̘̙͇͖̲̺̟̣̤͚͔̩̼̣̯̙̤ͅú̡̹̪̱̝̦̈́ͪ̇ͭ̓̊̿͆̈̓ͣͦ̈́̓̀ͭͩr̴̵̘̬̩̻̣͖̣͇̥͖͈̃̂͐͛̏ͤ̏ͥͩͪ̇͟s̛̻̰͙̱̼̹̬͆ͦ̿ͮ̔̑̾ͥ̊̾̈̃͑ͭ͝ ̢̛̯̦̘͖̼̠̤̬̫̖͚̣̟͍̠̙̽͆̓̐̒͜ǘ̵̴̔̓ͬ͑͒̾̊̇̑̚̚͠͡҉͓̫͖̝̳̯̲͓̟͕̙͍͉͈͍̜̞t̨̡̛̟̟͎̹̖̊̄̐ͧ͟͠ẗ̵̨̰̳͔͕͙̟̗̭̭ͧͭ̒ͧ̅ͪ͊ͩͯ͗̄ͮ͑̚̚͟͢e̡ͭͣͥ̓ͥ͆̂̏ͪ̚҉̙͚̞̭̗̝̟̬̫̻̦̩̝͙r̢ͫͫͮ̈̏ͧͦ͊̀ͯͧ̉͂̀͢͏̘̩͎̺͓̪̫̠̤̺̘l̡͐̂̅͌ͧ͒ͥ̿͏̧̡̦͈̯̰͕̻̳̘̣̥͝y̷̛̛̛͚̝̗̺̏̓͌̓̂́̓̐̓̇͊͠ ̷̷̜̤͕͖͉̔̋̓̅̏́̔̂̎̌ͣͨ̅̔͐̐͛͘͠ͅͅͅa̡̡̨̲͎̥̻͖̯̺͇̗̝̪̩̜͓ͦͤ̒͊ͣn̶̷̵̛̻̖̖̗̲̻͙͉͔̬̈͐̌̇͛ͬ̽ͭ̇̂ͥ͑̒ͥd̢͙̲͉͓̋̌͑ͪ̔̀̒́̈̓ͬ̾̎́̕͢͠ ̶͛͐ͧ̽̍̈̄̑̊̉̆̉̒ͭ̈́ͩ́͐͟҉̸̛̯̰̮͓̰̣̫͇̝̖̭c̢̀ͨͭ̈̽ͯͩͧ͛̔͆ͭͯ̂̉̎ͨ̂҉̶͇͇͓̦̱͘͞ͅͅǒ̴͍̻̮̼̻̯̟͎͇̯͒̏͗̐̈͋̋͝m̸̷͔͙̻͖͎̥̤͎̣͓̽̉̈́̃ͯͬ̈́͂́p̵̭̬̰̞͎͇̌ͪ͊̈́ͭ͆̽ͅl̅̄͊ͯ͂̀͑̈ͯ̐̋̃̇ͬ͛̏́͛̓͟͏̮̖̥͎͠ę̨̯͈̟̺͕̳̭̰͔͍̖̟̠̰̤͆͌̃ͯͭ̏ͪ͂̂̿̿ͤ̊̉̇ͅͅtͭͥ́̀ͪ̅̐̐ͯ̈͐ͮ͒͊͛ͧ͐͗҉̢̛̩̯̯̖͇̮͜e̾̔ͩ̈́̇̄ͤ̅̃͑̒̀̏͒ͤ́̀̌ͮ҉̛͕͈̼̼͕̤̰̜̱́ļ̢̛̜͎̩̺͕̜̠̭͕̙̊̋ͩͦ̊͆͐̈̔ͮ͑͟͝ͅy̨̱͈̺̥̱͇͉̮̹͔͈͚͎͎̤̞ͪ̽͛ͭ͒ͨ͌̌̎ͮ̓ͣ̐̋̎͐̀͘̕ ̉̏͒ͥ̅̂̃͟͟҉͚͔̮̦̰͓b̢̛͔̹̥̬̟̻͈̰͉̲ͫ͌̏̓̆̀̅͐ͯ͋͘͝͠o̷̡͉̳̱̪̭̯̣͈̰͇͍̟ͬ͌̑͂̔͒͗ͣ͠͞ő͂͒͂̍͑̓̊̋͂ͣ̇̆̉̓͘͢͡҉̮̻̯̖̠̱̻̼͚͖͇͙̟̬͡k̵̢̨͉̜̳͈̟̱̻͍̤͇̯̦ͦ̈́ͫͯ̈̌̒͑̓̑̚͝.̸̶̷̢̰̘̲̣̖͑ͪ͐̊̓̎̒̅̍ͥ͑͒ͬ̕ ̸̧̢̦̦̟͚̥̪̞̭̫͖̝͂ͨͤͧͥͮ̔
̗̥͍̺̻̬͙̝͐̂̓̇̓̈́̾̓̒̓ͯ̉̈͋͋̌̂̅̀͡T̷̛͇͙͓̘̬̱̭͎͇͈̳͙̩͚̹̻̙̽̈́͂͂ͩ́̌̄ȅ̶̞͉̱̝̹͒͋ͬͥ̔ͦ̀͗ͨ͛͑̌̂̌̌͛̑ͫ͢͡a̮̮̰̤̻͌̔ͧͧͬ͌͐̚͟͜͠͞ͅŗ͚̝̜̪͓͉̰̟̞̻͇͔̬̥͓̖͈ͤ̀͆̔ͬ̂ͮ̚͡͝ ̛͔̙̥͖̔̄̍̒̒ͩ̋̾ͦ̾̏͆ǡ͓̗̳̗̳̱̦̱͓̞̗͖̏͊͊ͨ̎́͘͝n̷̡͙̦̟͎̲̥̼̯͈͎̦̙̝̝̠͚̮͈̙ͦ͑ͭͤ͐̔̏͑͡͠͞ḑ̸̭̻̦̯̱̄ͫͤ̂ͫ͛ͨ̔͊̏ͦ̑̈̅ͨ̋͛́͢͢ ̶̷͓̬̪͉̱̞̥̦̲̭͙̞̘͕̠̣͔̣̻̅ͭ͐̅̉̈͗̓ͨ̽́̚͟R̴̠̻̭͙̳͓̮̩̺̯͑̌̅ͭͬ̏͜ͅi̢̛͇̱̰̱͈̦̥̼̞̗̮̥̹̺̝ͣ͊̈̀̍̐̀̓ͥ̓̓̉̔̂̚͞p̵̨̫̫̹̮͉͑̎̇̀̊͌͊̄͌̚͘͢ ͚̩̖͈͈͙͇̮̹̻͉̖̙̮̟̦̈́̿͊ͩ̐̌͆ͩ̀̚̕͢h̵̫̯̝̯̒͗̇ͣ́̍͗ͬ̑̚͘e̤͇̝̥̺͚̫̲̳̝̔ͦ͗̍̈̈́ͣ̎ͭ̎ͮ̍͌ͣͧ̇̀̚r̶̳̖̹̙͔̼̼͕̣̰̖̣̟̠͔͎̦ͨͣ̅͌̅̉́ͦͦ̌͘͝͡͠ͅ ̶̨͕̭͚̝̲̞̀ͩ͌͂́́͡ͅc̸ͬ͛̀ͧͭ̒̓҉̖͓̩̺̮̘͢l̨̯͚̩̯̲͚̟̱͖͉̱ͪͭͤ̇ͭ̑̆̆͒̏̓̍͌ͮͅơ̡͙̭͇̖̝̹̱͉̯͙̩͖̻͔̯̳ͮ̂̿͊̈́͗ͧ͊ͬ̄ͫ̓̿͛ͯ̚͟͝ͅţ̸̛͇̫͇̹͚̤̣̮͓͚̮̉ͦ̀̋ͬͥͭ̽̒̈̊̆͐͛͐̚̕ͅh̷̞͖͚͕̽͂ͫͧe̿́ͦ́͏͇͕̣̟̪̙͚̀ş̷̛̻͍̺͙̱̮̮͓͖͔͍̊̀̌͒̄ͥ̏ͩ͂́̉͂̚ ̶̢̳̺͙̝̦̼͈̺͔̜̭̹̰̪̌́̊̋̑̊͗͊͆ͧ̄ͧͯ͐ͤ̔̒͌̓b̷̭͎͎̥̳̗͌ͫͧ͂̐͒̈́̆͠o̡͕̞̠̰̲̞̫̺͈̭̜͗ͪ̉ͪ͟͟͞ǫ̭̭̺̣̠̯̞̪̥̙͎̭͎͙͙͔̭̔͗ͩͮͨͨ͟͢͡ͅk̶̈ͩ̈̅̑͌ͫ҉͔̜̖̩̫̼̺̣̰͡ͅ.̙̠͓͓̲̬͎̘̫̫̬̘̩̳͚ͦ͗ͫ̏̊ͦ̍ͤͨ͗̓̏̒͆ͭ̚͘͜͞ ̆̈͋̍̒͋ͥ̂̽̍́ͨ̑̾ͫ͏͔͓̹̰͕̮̼̬̹̦̬̹̗̺̪͡͝T̵̗͍͉̟̤̲̮̝̜͎͉͚͂ͯ̋̽̉ͫ͟͢͡͡e̷̵̞̘̮͖̭̤̘̻̮̖̰̳͋̆ͯ͋ͪͫ͂̑̍̂́̅ą̦͎̣͔͕̩̮̩̱̯̪̦͍̈́ͤͦ͆̏̏͒̋ͫ̎ͣ͌̄̚ͅr̸̍ͦ͛͋̄̿͌͊̐́̃ͩͬ̏̓̃ͫ̚͏̲͍̗̫̖͓͎̰ ͯͭ͗ͭ̈̔̀ͦ̔͌͊ͩͮ̚̕͏҉̷͇̲̩̯̗͎͇̦͇̗͉̦̩͔̣̠̜͟a̷̟̻̖̪̖̮̪͙͇̮̥̩͖̥͓̱͖̯̤̐ͫ̓̈ͦͯ͗͋̒̐̈́͗͡͝͞n̴̵̨̺̘̦̤̝̞̿̀ͫͫ̋̊ͭ̄̍̉͐ͭͮ͑͘͝d̵̛̛̰̥͓̗̜̜̺̼̭̝͉̹͕̫̦̯̮͙̻ͦ̂̉̏͐́ͯ̔̾ͬ̉̂̐ͫ́ ̵ͧ̓̿ͭ͌ͮͮ̔̈̿ͬͫ͊҉̗̼̺͇̩r̵̨̲̱̝͔͈ͦ̍͐̒̑̌̀ͦ͋ͧ̂͋i̴̿̀̄ͤͯͬͧ̅ͮͣ̚҉͔͉̟̼̗͇p̨ͤͩ͒ͯ̒͂ͧ̍ͭ̓̄͗̔ͬͩ҉̙͎̳̞̞͕͉̺͉̯̖̫̟̗͇͎ͅ ̧̻̹̻̯̯̮̳̳̰̱͕̟̣ͯͮ̀͋ͤ̆͆͌̋ͯͦͣ́́ͅt̄ͣͯͯ͋̽҉̧̜̱̟̝̬͚͍̺͜h̷̵̢̳̱̳͔̦͕͎̖̫̥͒͆ͩ̂̃̂ͤͧ͂ͧͯ̂̓ͬͩ͋͡͠eͧ̊̾ͭ̆̀҉͇̺͇̼͉͓͔͙̖̦͎̱͢͠͞m̡̮̠͓̣̘̝̙̫̰͕̹̙̩̤̟̿̐͌͠ ̵̈́̈ͫ̄ͮ̑ͣͮ̌̿́̎͐̆ͤͯ͠͏̳̬̖͕̩͙͚̝̜͜͟b̻͙̻̜͍̘͈̲̩̦͍̊̐̉͛͑ͩ͑͊̉́̀̚͢͞͞o̠͎͕̣̠͓͚͚͚̬͂͋ͥͭ̏̐̉͠ͅo̶͈̤̼͓̝̱̠̺̞̾ͨ͆̄̇ͤͫ̓̌ͮͣ͗̇̿ͬ̀͝k̛̇̉̑̓͞͏̨̠̠̞̹̀.̸͔͉͕̹̱ͦ̃ͭͯ͘͟
̵͚̼͈̰̥̱͚̫̬̟͖̱̣̔̈̽͌́̚͘͝ͅͅ
̧͈̻͙̗͕̘̣̪̘ͫ͒̿ͨ̉͛̚̚̚͜͟͞ͅE̶͐͗ͮ̿̔́ͣ͋̑͞͠҉҉̗̜̲̼͎͓̬a̵̶̭̗̭̤͖͇̘̯̜̟͇̮̺̫͐͛̈̒̐̔̏̐ͧ͊ͦ͆͐̐̄̄ͅt̓̽̂̋̽̃̐̾ͯ̐҉̲͔̱͙̬͙̘̯̝̺͕̞̲͚̯ ̛̺̥̭̳͓́͗̄͑̾ͨͣ̐̀͘a̸̴̶̺̩͓̻̪̤̼ͭ̊ͫ̑̌ͤ̚̚͢ ̶̧͇̖̪̻̦̥̰̪̦̥̟̫̠̲̣̼͇͊͌ͪͭ̾͑͗̃bͯ̋ͫ̀̔͐̍̆͋͑ͮ́̎̃ͫ̀̾͆҉̴͖͎͕̫͘a̛̳̹͎͒ͭ̇̾ͫ̋ͫͭͤ̀̽̇͟͠͠g̵̣̣̪̳̟̖̘̱̠̤̳̓ͬ̽͋̏̎̇͆͋ͮ̽̆ͬ̿͗͊̚̚̕̕̕ė̼͕̰̝͙̭̺͚̦͍̻̂ͫ̉͑̏͛̌̉ͫ͂͢͟ͅl͕̬͙̬͔̹̞̲̖̯͉͆̍͌ͪͬ̿̂ͫͪ̓͑͋̍̓ͮͪ̈́́͞ ̵̢̣̼̜̪̯͇̤̫̪͖̱̩̻̋͛ͦ̒̄̉ͫ̔̓͋ͦ̆́̅̎́͝b̢̨̳̻͎̖̪͙̩͍̘̳̺͉̾ͣ̅ǫ̵̖͔̬̠ͩ͋͊̉̌̚͡o̢͉̫͍̰̲͖̩̫̙̭̟͎͈̖̖ͫͫ̅̀͌ͤͭͥͫ͗̾͊ͫ͐kͦ͑̓̐ͤ̽ͦ̈́ͣ̑̄҉̩̟̪͈̘͍̺̱̞͢.̵̤͇̦̱͇͂ͫͪ̆̾ͣͤ̈́̇͢

All praise the stars book.

Last edited:

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Ask to the others Yoshi girls and people around if they have any information of that lustful yoshi, then seduce her using her weak points earned... or with a melon, what works better.

After have the slut under our control we can then focus on take down that gang