What's new

Super Boarding School: Rebirth Noticeboard and OOC

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Super Boarding School: Rebirth Noticeboard and OOC

Truth be told, I stole Sho's powers from an old comic book. No one that I recall has been able to name which one. And no, not Storm. And Ian's a telekinetic. There's nothing fancy about it. Just the power to move things with his mind.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

I just feel that I should clear the air,apologize and set things straight:

I fear you may have misread my last post as an insult or slam against you and this rp Oni, that was never what it was meant as. I was merely thinking out loud, and possibly venting my own frustration with having difficulty coming up with an oc and powers of mine own that I would like to play. And just happened to bring those characters up as examples of characters I personally like for musing and trying to get ideas. I realize that the point o the rp is people with powers, but in my desperation(?) I just thought of going against the grain as I couldn't come up with any interesting powers/characters of my own at the time. So once again I apologize if you got the wrong idea and took that to be an insult. That's not what I intended to do.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

No, no. You got your point across perfectly well. Though my point still stands; if you're going to keep faffing around and wasting not just mine but everybody elses time with half cooked idea's and poor excuses I'd rather you take your shit elsewhere.

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A "Power" doesn't even need to be something really obvious...

I've been juggling around with the idea of making another character (Even though I havent even started using my first yet...) that is simply immune to biological contaminants... And that's it...

Someone who's body just won't allow them to become ill... Is a superpower...

I can think of all kinds of things like this...

But... Quite possibly my favorite... Would be to sneeze precooked scrambled eggs...

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

I've thought of Something that I've already pmed ONI about. A cross between golden boy and Taskmaster. Copying peoples learned or trained skills (academic and combat) to a certain degree. It wouldn't be instant, or quite at the level copied/memorized. I'm going to wait to get onus vote bedew starting anything however.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

If you're looking for other guidelines on a power like that, there was one in Heroes that could do that. . Might help give you an idea on limitations and the like.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Nevermind copper, mr poop pants party pooper Oni put a nix on that idea >:p

/jk

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mr. Sneezy McEggnose is still open...

And people DO need a good breakfast....

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Just dropping by with a quick note in case anyone hasn't already guessed it, and so that Darkfire officially can RP Matt elsewhere if he wishes, I am leaving the RP due to personal reasons, yada yada yada.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Right, after several more posts I'll be taking control of most of the stuff in the current event to free up Siphon and hopefully increase the pace of the event. As of now nothing will be changing except for me directing the story along.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'm going to give it another 24 hours to see if anyone wishes to make a post before I have Siphon move things on. At that point I will go ahead and advance things to the point Oni should be able to take over. I figure if no one but Copper has posted by tomorrow, it isn't going to happen.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Fair warning: starting from tomorrow, I am not going to be online for the rest of the week. I might appear on sunday, but it's not certain. Visiting family.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

In that case I'll assume Jon's lurking amongst the group and joins in any fights that happen while you're away.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Who knows. At the rate we're going, you might not miss much *laughs*

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

And Copper's right once again.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'm waiting on at least Squid to post before I can. Just saying.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

I've already told Squid that we're waiting on him.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

An easy place to spot and snipe any would-be trespassers. From here everyone would be able to see another patrol of demons beginning to form, the replacements of the squad that had been wiped out earlier. What may be noted as odd however is how the room is devoid of any guards.
Okay, I have to ask. Are they forming rank (as in, coming together to be a squad) or are they *forming* as in being created from nothing right before our very eyes? Not that it makes a huge bit of difference, but still, might be pertinent later on.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Forming rank. If they were summoned/teleported in I would have said so.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Thankee. It's just the way I read things sometimes, on two different levels, heh.