What's new

Super Boarding School: Rebirth Noticeboard and OOC

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score
Re: Super Boarding School: Rebirth Noticeboard and OOC

Just to let everyone know, your characters are currently in a tower and the stairs lead down. I should've worded it better, though I had thought that the windows overlooking the entrance would have been enough of an indicator that they were up above the entrance.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh. Well, I guess not everyone figured that out.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Yep, seems I was being misleading with that stuff there then. Made some minor edits. Fix'd.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Just a heads up, the events in Siphon's current post will happen chronologically a bit later on the rest of the characters time, though I will make a post saying when Harrel will sense the dragon.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Thank you Oni. I wanted that up cuz I'm going to be having family coming to stay awhile and it may seriously limit my ability to post here. After all, I do have an image to keep up.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

I had expected this to have at least some posts while I was lacking internet, and since I've been back there hasn't been a single post so I'm assuming most if not everyone is done with this. For those that aren't I'm going to leave it until the end of this week before deciding to close it up for good.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, I'm for keeping going *shrugs* but then, I've got last post and I need input from the others. Guess it's on some of them.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Well I had hoped more people would have posted by now, and I know a couple of people who's involved with the current event have been on since I posted that message. Since they haven't posted yet I'm going to take that as them not wanting to continue with this, so unless anyone says otherwise or suggests some options I'll be asking Nunu to move this to the archives tomorrow. I have thought about continuing this without those who don't seem to be interested anymore but that's going to be pretty impossible to do without a considerable amount of thought because it would mean several characters' memories and events would have to be completely rewritten.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Geh. Sorry about being quiet. I talked to Oni when he brought this up in the shoutbox, but I guess my thoughts remain the same as then. Whilst normally I'd probably be horrified of the idea of SBS closing again and losing the characters I've invested in it, I kind of feel like I lost them a year ago already, and it's strongly dampened the will to try and save them right now. Amidst the slow times and the messy bits, there has always been parts of this game that really shone, great moments that kept me hooked. But rather than trying to dig those up and vainly defend them, I think I'll just let this pass.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'd like to continue myself, however as I told Bartnum, anything I post myself would be out of the current part of the line, so it wouldn't do much good.

Ah well, there's always getting back to my writings again and doing something for this.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Welp, it's settled. Time to close this down. And if anyone plans on starting their own version of SBS up I don't want anything I've done in this one to be canon to yours.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Thoroughly understandable. I'd be interested in seeing a wrap-up sort of thing, with regard to the current SL and Charles and the like. Also, I'm guessing that if we're not doing this any more, you're going to nix the other one you were considering? The "Alternate future"?

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Eh, I'm unsure about that one to be honest. I do have some idea's floating around for it and I do want to do it and now that I don't have this on my plate there's nothing stopping me from working on it some more. But there's also the fact that people could get bored of it eventually, and I don't fancy having another RP left in the gutter because of boredom.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Fair enough, man. Fair enough.