What's new

ADV Ci-En [Super Dimension Awakening Laboratory] Succubus Reborn

IAmAKi

Reputation score
I love how the devs for this keep adding animated BBWs that you can make even bigger. If all H-devs had this mindset we'd be experiencing world peace.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
There are now BBWs (Big "Beautiful" Women = morbidly obese women) in this game.

OP
TheUnsaid

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
I love how the devs for this keep adding animated BBWs that you can make even bigger. If all H-devs had this mindset we'd be experiencing world peace.
None of them are fat though?
All their hips are insanely small.
In fact their bodies in general aren't large to the point that you can see their breasts from behind.

Anyways, I translated the latest version card text to the best of my limited ability.

EDIT: Deleting the sex talk from the main translation. I'll try to use the sugoi offline endpoint for it.

Attachments

Last edited:

IAmAKi

Reputation score
There are now BBWs (Big "Beautiful" Women = morbidly obese women) in this game.
That's what that stands for? Fuck, how would anyone just hearing this word that beautiful equals fat/obese...

None of them are fat though?
All their hips are insanely small.
In fact their bodies in general aren't large to the point that you can see their breasts from behind.
Yeah apparently BBW doesn't mean what I thought it meant. I'm just praising the various women with different asset focuses and the favour for more huge breasts than the standard H-dev can stomach. It's just a nice thing to see after seeing so many H-devs sticking to slim-flat bodytypes for the longest time, especially in the case of animated female protag games.

Maybe not now but certainly a few years before covid19, big boobs or general different bodytypes content in H-games tends to be coming from those with static PNG scenes. I'm glad more devs are leaving this old and extremely lame tradition behind, making more femdom, futanari, even just animated yuri content.
It's only taken what, a whole decade to evolve beyond the same routine...?

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Another update, as they haven't been able to update last month on time:

anyone have a tutorial to playing this?
Use ReiPatcher (see OP for download link) to translate it to English, then use the translation file TheUnsaid provides to make it more coherent.

If you ever played a trading card game like Pokemon, YuGiOh or Magic the Gathering the playstyle should be familiar to you.
You play squeezers / succubi (the lands / mana generators), use that mana to summon monsters / guardians or play abilities.
Different from those games is that in Succubus Reborn your squeezers are doing to the damage to your opponent, not your monsters. Important to know is that if the opponent has guardians on the field, your squeezers will drain yourself.

Last edited:
OP
TheUnsaid

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Apparently some guy on F95zone was doing translations as well.

His translations have more work put into them.
Not only did he color code stuff, but he translated all the text for the sex scenes as well.

Here's his translation post.
Here's his

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
NEw version is out, with new squeezer:

Apparently some guy on F95zone was doing translations as well.

His translations have more work put into them.
Not only did he color code stuff, but he translated all the text for the sex scenes as well.

Here's his translation post.
Here's his
You might want to add this to the OP.

Last edited:

ozzyyyyyyy

Reputation score
Another update, as they haven't been able to update last month on time:

Use ReiPatcher (see OP for download link) to translate it to English, then use the translation file TheUnsaid provides to make it more coherent.

If you ever played a trading card game like Pokemon, YuGiOh or Magic the Gathering the playstyle should be familiar to you.
You play squeezers / succubi (the lands / mana generators), use that mana to summon monsters / guardians or play abilities.
Different from those games is that in Succubus Reborn your squeezers are doing to the damage to your opponent, not your monsters. Important to know is that if the opponent has guardians on the field, your squeezers will drain yourself.
sorry i am very confused but HOW do you update? its all in Japanese and idk how i even got the demo i am very forgetful could you please walk me through to the download?

Mick2000

Reputation score
sorry i am very confused but HOW do you update? its all in Japanese and idk how i even got the demo i am very forgetful could you please walk me through to the download?
sure thing, first you go to the latest Ci-en post the dev posted, that would be this one:
on bottom, there's the free demo version you can download simply by becoming his follower, the download link would be accessible after that.
however, that is the free demo where most of the Hscene is not available, to get the demo with Hscene, you need to monthly subscribe to the guy, it's only cost 500 yen for full access of the latest demo

ozzyyyyyyy

Reputation score
sure thing, first you go to the latest Ci-en post the dev posted, that would be this one:
on bottom, there's the free demo version you can download simply by becoming his follower, the download link would be accessible after that.
however, that is the free demo where most of the Hscene is not available, to get the demo with Hscene, you need to monthly subscribe to the guy, it's only cost 500 yen for full access of the latest demo
i see thank you very much

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I can run the game using locale emulator and nothing seems wrong, I can also finish games with the starter decks. But when when I try a new deck with other partners that have animation scenes, I get this screen and nothing else happens. What am I missing? Changing date to US or JP doesn't seem to work either.

Reputation score

Here's something unusual: this circle has been interviewed by 62studio. It's part of a series of interviews 62studio is doing of other circles.

1676023640558.png

I'm not in the mood to translate it all, but here's a summary of the responses:
- Super Dimension Awakening Laboratory has been in this line of work for about 3 or 4 years. Before that he was just drawing. He started on making a game after quitting his job (possibly a joke?) as a system engineer.
- SDAL's favourite fetish is boobs, but he likes anything as long as it involves squeezing (搾られる, in this context it probably means women squeezing out semen from men).
- Originally, SDAL planned to release this game to the public after about a year. Then it became a Ci-en-based project and he feels that's for the better. He still plans to release a version on DLsite in future, for people who'd prefer it that way.
- For writing the story, SDAL works out what would happen based on that characters' settings, and he tries to give all characters some kind of possibility.
- SDAL seems to be a perfectionist when it comes to making animations. For example, he might spend 10 days on drawing a picture and then 10 days to animate it.
- SDAL's personal motto is that most things can be managed/dealt with.
- In his work, SDAL is happy when making his ideal characters and also when the players like them too.
- SDAL likes all of his characters and doesn't really put them in a hierarchy.
- In future, SDAL may sublimate (昇華) his characters, meaning he'll take characters he's already made and have them appear in a different form.
- One character he does have a special attachment to is the Succubus of Wisdom and Regret (知恵と失望の淫魔).
- SDAL has been influenced by Records of the Three Kingdoms, The Legend of Ogre Battle, Valentuga (ヴァーレントゥーガ, this game doesn't seem to have been translated), Magic: The Gathering, Yu-Gi-Oh, Shadowverse, other games, and books on world history and Japanese history.
- SDAL chose to make Succubus Reborn a card game since there are other card games for him to reference, it's easier to make and the computer requirements are lower (compared to an RPG).
- Near the end, some questions from 62studio's characters:
* Nekomata asks if SDAL is interested in any other circle, and the response is Dark Night.
* Fess asks when his first sexual awakening was, SDAL says it was after reading a manga with sex appeal when he was young.
* Witch Succubus asks SDAL to talk about himself, SDAL says that one of his strong points is his patience/perseverance (忍耐力).
- SDAL likes all of 62studio's characters, especially Cow Girl, Succubus Maid and Lust Reaper.
- Finally, SDAL thanks all his fans for their support and reveals he's nominated Enokifu (えのきふ) to be 62studio's next nominee.

noluck

Reputation score
Been a while, so I decided to check out the game again. The sorceress is legit pretty stupid since she lets you change the order of the top 3 cards of the deck. If an opponent bricks, you can pretty much just keep them bricked. Overall had a lot of fun just building some decks.

OP
TheUnsaid

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Been a while, so I decided to check out the game again. The sorceress is legit pretty stupid since she lets you change the order of the top 3 cards of the deck. If an opponent bricks, you can pretty much just keep them bricked. Overall had a lot of fun just building some decks.
She is by far one of the worst squeezers in the game. Even the Nurse who was the old worst is better than her.

You can't guess what players have in their hand so you can't force brick a strategy. Even delaying the draw of a card the enemy has can only happen if you have board presence, which lol you definitely won't have if you're playing her.

Her animations are really nice so it really sucks how shit she is though T_T

Last edited:

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
She is decent in a pure Wisdom deck as she uses hand attribute, thus can by-pass Guardians with Student, and you can get a 2 energy squeezer without needing big boobs.

evergreen183

Reputation score
Have the other map nodes been available in the last few releases? Im not sure if Im doing something wrong or if it's just no in there right now. Everything else seems to work fine though I haven't tried online yet.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Man, when it comes to oral perks, Nurse seems to have a ton more capabilities than dragon.
Dragongirl barely generates revenue, doesn't offer any worthy combat buffs, and only really peaks later in the match-- which by then the enemy absolutely curbstomps you. She has to be carried by other squeezers, which starts to get worse if you don't pull them often enough. Not sure what I used to use her for-- nurse is so much more worth it.

OP
TheUnsaid

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Man, when it comes to oral perks, Nurse seems to have a ton more capabilities than dragon.
Dragongirl barely generates revenue, doesn't offer any worthy combat buffs, and only really peaks later in the match-- which by then the enemy absolutely curbstomps you. She has to be carried by other squeezers, which starts to get worse if you don't pull them often enough. Not sure what I used to use her for-- nurse is so much more worth it.
Dragongirl is currently the best squeezer in the game by a significant margin.

Dragon decks are literally OP.
CT003=2,CT006=2,GD004=3,GD015=2,GD018=2,GD033=2,GD043=3,GD050=2,GD060=3,MC001=3,MC004=3,SC002=3,SC004=3,SC009=3,TC008=3,TC013=1,p=SC004,t,n=DragonsAreOP

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah I'm just suffering due to not remembering her old build I used. Out of the squeezers, she punishes the owner the most if you can't keep the opfor on defense.
Good dragon units are higher on the cost, so gaining early ramp damage is rough, especially when dealing with early grind.