What's new

ADV Ci-En [Super Dimension Awakening Laboratory] Succubus Reborn

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Succubus Reborn

image-990-c.jpg
image-web.jpg image-web2.jpg
Description:
Succubus Reborn is an adult reverse rape cardgame.
All adult scenes in the game are animated, and look fantastic:

Blog:
Fantia -

At its current point, there's no actual story I believe.
Succubus Reborn is a hearthstone-like card game in which you build a card deck. All controls are done with Mouse LMB.
There are girl cards which will play an H-animation that have some effect, minion-like cards, and cards that modify the appearance/abilities of the girls. H-animations have basic sound effects, but no voice acting.

In the current public trial, only the two girls in the banner are available with animations.

How to Play:
Every match you start with a maximum amount of energy. If your energy drops to 0 you lose.
There are 3 types of cards. You have Squeezers, guardians, and abilities.
Squeezers are the cards that build imagination. Imagination is basically your summoning ability. All the cards have a number on the top left. That's their imagination cost.

Squeezers can squeeze yourself to build imagination or squeeze the opponent to build imagination. This takes energy. It's obviously better to squeeze the opponent because you're taking their energy and gaining imagination.

You can't always squeeze the enemy though. If they have a guardian on their side, your squeezer can't attack the enemy. During those cases you need to use your guardians to clear their guardians from the field.
You must use all of your squeezers every turn. If you end your turn w/o using a squeezer, they'll squeeze you anyway.

Of note is that it is possible to customize the appearance of the girl; you're able to adjust the appearance by removing clothing or changing color of various parts (skin, hair, eye color, etc.) There's also cards that modify the girls' appearance such as enhanced bust or what looks like a mind-control state. Any changes to their clothing/color/appearance will also reflect in the H-animation.

It's a fun system that has a lot of erotic play in it.

How to Translate:
The game is made in unity so the ReiPatcher works well.
Download can be found here:

The reipatcher is easy to use. Download the zip to the game's directory, then run the patcher.

I had... waaaaaaay more fun than I expected playing this game. These guys remind me of Bronze5Box. Bronze5box always did whatever they wanted when it came to genre, but they kind of disappeared after a while. Animations here are reminiscent of those.

Anyways, yeah there's actually tons of strategies to use, and even though the game's very early I think they've got a good framework. On their Ci-En they've also got a list of planned squeezers.

Seems like the main fetish is going to be big tits and general femdom.

EDIT: Almost forgot. There are 3 squeezers in the game but the public demo doesn't show the third squeezer's scenes. She currently has 2 out of her 4 scenes done, and they're pretty hot.

=======

OK, so I've done a basic manual translation of the main cards in the game with the help of Translator++ since that still gets the correct google translations.
The file to replace is in <GameFolder>/AutoTranslator/Translation/en/Text
The game needs to be run PROPERLY at least once with Xunity AutoTranslator for this folder to exist.

Translation for Card Text: https://ulmf.org/attachments/_autogeneratedtranslations-txt.44558/
Apparently some guy on F95zone was doing translations as well.

His translations have more work put into them.
Not only did he color code stuff, but he translated all the text for the sex scenes as well.

Here's his translation post.
Here's his

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Head's up, pictures are broken because they're ci-en private.

Mick2000

Reputation score
a simple card game with nice art and animation eh? this really up to my taste.
i hope this dev won't drop it's work, it seems to be a new dev, it's oldest post is january this year.

OP
TheUnsaid

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
a simple card game with nice art and animation eh? this really up to my taste.
i hope this dev won't drop it's work, it seems to be a new dev, it's oldest post is january this year.
Yeah, the demo's pretty good too.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Does the Create your own deck function not work yet?
Cause I never seem to play as my own deck...

edit:
Ah, you change your own deck on the right side.

edit2:
Man, the human cards have some crazy synergy.

edit3:
Your squeezer only attacks yourself at the end of the turn if you have used her at least once. So you can summon one, not use her, and not be squeezed at the end of your turn.

Last edited:

Mick2000

Reputation score
man i really spend too much time having fun in this game, even though it's quite short match there's lot of strategy and deck building you can do in this game. not only the girls got quite big mountain, there'a also abilities card that can enlarge them!! such a win-win for my taste. little bit shame the 3rd girls haven't got scene yet, i hope it come sooner.

although some part can be really annoying like how the RNG in game can really screw you over, i got several match where the enemy keep drawing lot of guardian card and making a wall while all i got is squeezer card. if guardian present, your squeezer card can't attack the enemy but it have to assault no matter what so it will assault you instead... not only from enemy you can get kill by your own card...

Last edited:

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
not only from enemy you can get kill by your own card...
The girls also have different dialogs depending on if they are attacking the opponent or their own master.

edit:
Anyone figured out what Freshmen Engineer does?

Last edited:

Mick2000

Reputation score
what Freshman Engineer? which card are we talking here?

also, does anyone know what are the setting/option? all i can read is the BGM/SE and the scene setting if you want to see the animation, what's the bottom one and on your right actually does?

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
what Freshman Engineer? which card are we talking here?
The human with 1 energy cost, 0 attack and 1 life and some kind of ability.

also, does anyone know what are the setting/option?
How to Translate:
The game is made in unity so the ReiPatcher works well.
Download can be found here:

The reipatcher is easy to use. Download the zip to the game's directory, then run the patcher.

OP
TheUnsaid

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
The girls also have different dialogs depending on if they are attacking the opponent or their own master.

edit:
Freshmen engineer destroys a facedown spell card.
For instance there's cards that make it so that if a beast unit attacks you can do 3 life damage to them.
There's also a card that says if you summon a human guardian the enemy can just take your guardian. Freshmen engineer is designed to destroy those facedown cards.
little bit shame the 3rd girls haven't got scene yet, i hope it come sooner.
Two of her animations are already in the game. You need to be a $5 supporter to get access to that version. 3rd girl's cowgirl scene is really nice. Especially the big-boobed version.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Freshmen engineer destroys a facedown spell card.
Nope, they destroy cards such as Moving Air Bride and the three Squeezing Devices. They might also destroy the Hypnotic Phone, but I could not get the opponent to use this card yet.

edit:
Also works against Hypnotic Phone.

Last edited:
OP
TheUnsaid

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
No, sorry. I've got my hands full with Elona ATM, going on 200 hours now.
Hello I'm super_slicer and I have problem.
Hi super_slicer
I'm ashamed to admit it but I'm on 200 hours now
*gasp*
I've been playing Elona so much that I almost forgot how I looked like until I saw my reflection in the dark screen of my monitor.
___

No but on a serious note, I guess it makes sense with Corona to hyper focus on 1 game you're finding fun.
@TheUnsaid
You should add "Endless Rape" among the fetishes.
After hitting the tags I couldn't find endless rape. Seems like a pretty unused tag so it won't be useful as a filtration tool.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I meant to add them in the tag list in the post itself, have seen it being used a few times. Did not thought of actual tags when I wrote that.
Will properly add that tag to the topics I started where I used it.

BTW: What secondary and tertiary ability does the third squizzer has? My guess is Armor 1.

OP
TheUnsaid

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
I meant to add them in the tag list in the post itself, have seen it being used a few times. Did not thought of actual tags when I wrote that.
Will properly add that tag to the topics I started where I used it.

BTW: What secondary and tertiary ability does the third squizzer has? My guess is Armor 1.
Squeezer's don't have armor. Only guardians have abilities like that.
The 3rd squeezer is available publicly in their secondmost recent post. You just don't get access to her scenes is all.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Squeezer's don't have armor. Only guardians have abilities like that.
I meant what ability can it give to guardians. The bunny girl can give +2 to attack, and the bloomers girl can give haste / fast.

But thanks for your hint that there is a new version, for anyone who also only found the outdated version via pixiv:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
I've edited the OP to include some of the information from a duplicate thread. Please feel free to change it back, if anything is inaccurate.