What's new

ADV Ci-En [Super Dimension Awakening Laboratory] Succubus Reborn

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I pretty much did all of that but when I double click on ReiPatcher in the game folder it opens a window for a split second and immediately closes and nothing changes.
Have you placed SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator.exe into the same folder as Succubus Reborn.exe?
Also, after you have extracted the game files, move the game's folder Succubus Reborn out of the Japanese subfolders in case the Japanese symbols are causing trouble.

Eminba

Reputation score
Have you placed SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator.exe into the same folder as Succubus Reborn.exe?
Also, after you have extracted the game files, move the game's folder Succubus Reborn out of the Japanese subfolders in case the Japanese symbols are causing trouble.
Now it worked! Thank you!

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Is there a difference between the support version and the free version? I have seen some animations on their Twitter but it isn't in the game atm.

OP
TheUnsaid

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Is there a difference between the support version and the free version? I have seen some animations on their Twitter but it isn't in the game atm.
Support version has more anims. For instance, the purple wizard has a cowgirl and breastfeeding handjob scene.

anon52

Reputation score
Well looks promising but given the current content id say its save to assume its going to be a while until it hits dlsites store.
As for the current Content - their are 4 Animations for the free version and 6 for the Supporter version. Not Sure what the devs plan is about ongoing releases (i.e. if they stick to those 4 animations or if they release more content for the free version when more content is avaible)
Just wondering though - can you support on Ci-en without the need of a credit card?

OP
TheUnsaid

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Well looks promising but given the current content id say its save to assume its going to be a while until it hits dlsites store.
As for the current Content - their are 4 Animations for the free version and 6 for the Supporter version. Not Sure what the devs plan is about ongoing releases (i.e. if they stick to those 4 animations or if they release more content for the free version when more content is avaible)
Just wondering though - can you support on Ci-en without the need of a credit card?
Nah, you need a card.

anon52

Reputation score
Nah, you need a card.
Thanks for the clarification - then i have to wait (or hope?) for the release on the english dlsite...
maybe we get another content update for the free version along the road :p

Reputation score
There's actually 5 animations in the free version, and 7 in the supporter one.
While the bunnygirl has only two animations, the girl with the bloomers has 3 animations-- buttjob, cowgirl, and if hit with the big boobification card, a paizuri.
Hopefully more enemies will have this kind of feature, it spices things up!

OP
TheUnsaid

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
There's actually 5 animations in the free version, and 7 in the supporter one.
While the bunnygirl has only two animations, the girl with the bloomers has 3 animations-- buttjob, cowgirl, and if hit with the big boobification card, a paizuri.
Hopefully more enemies will have this kind of feature, it spices things up!
Boobification changes all the animations too.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
well wanted to try the demo but the game wont play the game runs i get to the title screen where i see start game and options when i click start they just disappear the title stays there but start game and option are gone its not frozen since i can click the cog wheel at the corner to open the options menu

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
well wanted to try the demo but the game wont play the game runs i get to the title screen where i see start game and options when i click start they just disappear the title stays there but start game and option are gone its not frozen since i can click the cog wheel at the corner to open the options menu
Try this:

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Bah, was hoping you could combined the girl's cards with the monster/animal cards and get some actually good sex scenes. Oh well.

Mick2000

Reputation score
Bah, was hoping you could combined the girl's cards with the monster/animal cards and get some actually good sex scenes. Oh well.
the knight card? sure.
but the one with beast? anything thereafter is just straight up bestiality yo.... unless you mean the girl turn to like catgirl or something

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
well was able to play the demo but there were no animation for the cards during the battle maybe that one of the option i checked the box for when the game did not want to start and nothing happens when you lose well it is a demo maybe there will be in the future, you do get to see all 6 animation in the card editor the place where you change colour so there that, the card battles are fun wonder how the game will be like when finished.

Mick2000

Reputation score
new update just come in.
4th girl is in the game, have 3 skill but only 1 scene implemented. 1st skill deals 4 damage and yield 2 imagination point (very OP compare to bunny girl really), don't understand the 2nd and 3rd one, any clue?

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Starts with Seal 5
First ability: 4 Damage, 2 emotion / imagination, Seal -1
Second ability: 5 Damage, Seal -2. If seal is 0 reveal squeezed player's top card. If possible it has to be used, ignoring imagination costs
Third ability: Big breasts ability; 3 damage, creates a imagination crystal, crystal can be used in the following turns to generate 1 imagination

Seems she is a squeezer for a deck with high cost cards.

OP
TheUnsaid

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Starts with Seal 5
First ability: 4 Damage, 2 emotion / imagination, Seal -1
Second ability: 5 Damage, Seal -2. If seal is 0 reveal squeezed player's top card. If possible it has to be used, ignoring imagination costs
Third ability: Big breasts ability; 3 damage, creates a imagination crystal, crystal can be used in the following turns to generate 1 imagination

Seems she is a squeezer for a deck with high cost cards.
Yeah. Seems pretty useful actually. Very little downsides. The only downside is that you can't really "powerup" the monsters you summon in any way, and that if she has to squeeze you, she'll be squeezing out quite a lot of energy.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I think she is rather weak / poorly designed.

She does too much damage to yourself to be used in a deck full of cards with high energy cost as you are forced each turn to do at least 4 damage to yourself.
I used her as the main girl / joker in a human deck to increase the damage I can deal, and in that deck her Unseal ability rarely triggers even once.