What's new

ADV Ci-En [Super Dimension Awakening Laboratory] Succubus Reborn

I think she is rather weak / poorly designed.

She does too much damage to yourself to be used in a deck full of cards with high energy cost as you are forced each turn to do at least 4 damage to yourself.
I used her as the main girl / joker in a human deck to increase the damage I can deal, and in that deck her Unseal ability rarely triggers even once.
You need high value cards to make her useful. She's very risk reward. Regarding her unseal ability there is a card that lowers sealing ability.

also whenever i have 1 or more imagination point the 3rd girl value change (usually all squeezer card cost 0 point and only 1 squeezer card summon per turn) according to imagination point you hold so if i have like 3 I point at turn her cost will change from 0 to 3 but when i summon her i find no difference, any clue?
Found out why that happens.

When you play one of the the lewd squeezers (the ones with Seal X) you can pay imagination to reduce seal by that amount.
E.g. if you have 5 imagination you can play the oral squeezer and immediately use her unseal ability.

edit:
Well, the strength of the third squeezer is still through the roof, and the forth squeezer just makes her a little more powerful.
On her own the forth squeezer is hardly anything special because her unseal ability is so weak.

Last edited:
A new version was released yesterday:

It has a few new regular cards, but no new squeezer. The biggest change is properly that the minimum deck size is now 30 cards. No more winning in 4 turns with the third squeezer girl.

A new version was released yesterday:

It has a few new regular cards, but no new squeezer. The biggest change is properly that the minimum deck size is now 30 cards. No more winning in 4 turns with the third squeezer girl.
New cards and balance changes were really good.

Not too big a fan of the 4 cost human traffiker card with 0 attack power but overall it's a good update.

New public version:

edit:
Basic life increased to 35, you can copy your build now, and bloomer girl got buffed.

edit2:
CT006=3,GD004=3,GD005=3,GD007=3,GD009=3,GD019=3,SC001=3,SC002=3,SC004=3,TC004=3,p=SC004,n=新規デッキ

Last edited:
Is there any way to play this in english or am I just gonna have to have a translator up at all times?

Is there any way to play this in english or am I just gonna have to have a translator up at all times?
nope, the dev not doing english in the game, you need to bring your own translator ready

What translator tool do you guys use? i can never get any of them to work.

One of those rare games where the hentai content is a bonus instead of a main feature. Here's hoping to more paizuri focused heroines.

One of those rare games where the hentai content is a bonus instead of a main feature. Here's hoping to more paizuri focused heroines.
All of the heroines are gonna have some kinda boob focus. There's a card that enlarges boobs after all.

Game was updated, adds some new cards with buffs/debuffs/support, a fix to make the squeeze slime playable, what seems to be AI fixes, and a new squeezer; who's animations are locked behind the paid demo.

The developer also provides an example build on how to properly use the new squeezer:
CS004=3,CS005=3,CT003=2,GD009=3,MC006=3,MC008=3,SC000=5,SC005=3,TC007=2,TC008=3,p=SC005,n=淫紋ロック

You are supposed to enchant her with Will so you can get 2 imagination per 1 energy per turn, and to provide immunity against the AoE horniness you can cast.

New update adds a new supporter scene and 2 new cards - "Aimanoki" and "Reqiuem," Along with some changes.
Aimanoki - takes EVERY GUARDIAN in the discard piles of both players and places them on the caster's side, with an "immortality" status. Does not seem to be functionally immortal, though. 9 motivation.
Requiem - Erases all immortal cards and draws a card. 3 imagination.

Squeezed slime - Combining them now erases cards instead of killing them, presumably due to Aimanoki.
Kidnapping - now returns to your hand instead of the discard pile.
The secret of imagination - now gives 4 imagination back once the card is played.
Cards now show how much damage will be dealt when they fight, and damage is shown when cards are hit too.
You can see what's been discarded.
Deck editing now clicks to select, and clicks again to add.
The auto-scene playthrough can be toggled for each individual stage now, too.

New update adds a new supporter scene and 2 new cards - "Aimanoki" and "Reqiuem," Along with some changes.
Aimanoki - takes EVERY GUARDIAN in the discard piles of both players and places them on the caster's side, with an "immortality" status. Does not seem to be functionally immortal, though. 9 motivation.
Requiem - Erases all immortal cards and draws a card. 3 imagination.

Squeezed slime - Combining them now erases cards instead of killing them, presumably due to Aimanoki.
Kidnapping - now returns to your hand instead of the discard pile.
The secret of imagination - now gives 4 imagination back once the card is played.
Cards now show how much damage will be dealt when they fight, and damage is shown when cards are hit too.
You can see what's been discarded.
Deck editing now clicks to select, and clicks again to add.
The auto-scene playthrough can be toggled for each individual stage now, too.
Oh those are some good changes. Haven't played in a while even tho I'm a supporter.
Kidnapping might actually be useful now.

Ok... I don't know if anyone still checks this thread, but I have made a pretty broken deck.

CS005=3,CT006=3,GD004=1,MC005=3,MC006=3,MC007=3,MC008=3,SC001=3,SC003=1,SC004=3,SC005=3,TC004=1,p=SC003,n=Devil

The way it works is that your squeezers don't ever need to squeeze the other player. In fact, you don't need to bother with their monsters at all. It's like you're playing single-player not interacting with the enemy at all. You need a little luck and patience to get it working but it's pretty consistent. It only has 2 weaknesses (Harapeko Inuma and Mind Control), but man building it was fun.

Last edited:
That deck seems very weak to me. I could not even win a single game against the default decks, and it totally went under against my own deck:

CT006=3,GD004=3,GD005=3,GD007=3,GD009=3,GD019=3,SC001=3,SC002=3,SC004=3,TC004=3,p=SC004,n=新規デッキ

That deck seems very weak to me. I could not even win a single game against the default decks, and it totally went under against my own deck:

Haha yeah it's weak to Harapeko Inma, I was kinda excited when I posted it. My other decks are more consistent against that card. It shouldn't lose to the default decks though. The way Devil works is by using using boiled gold balls, the secret of imagination, and infinite energy.

Boiled Gold Balls basically increases your imagination by 2. It costs 3 and gives you 5. The secret of imagination makes it so your imagination doesn't reset to 0 at the end of the turn, and once you play it you get the imagination you used to play it back. This is all to setup for infinite energy which restores 16 energy at the end of every turn, but you gameover at 100 energy. With infinite energy you most likely won't die to the squeezers. In fact you might be so lively that it's better for your allied squeezers to squeeze you instead of the enemy. Considering your Energy is no longer a resource, Wisdom and Disappointment can do her thing to get her infantilism ability and almost nothing the enemy can do can stop it.

The problem is the setup takes a while, but once you've got infinite energy on the field, you win. It's weak against Harapeko Inma because she does 4 energy damage. 4! They wanted that to be her demerit but all she does is speed up the game.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The music changes based on your Deck Leader and I hate Harapeko's music so I tend to stay away from her as a deck leader and never noticed how strong she is against Devil. I'm making changes to it now so it works against her.

Here's my Prehistoric deck, it's a traditional deck that takes advantage of bloomer girl's second ability and the devil spirit messenger's 2 imagination build
Prehistoric:
CS003=1,CT006=1,GD004=3,GD006=3,GD012=2,GD016=2,GD019=2,MC009=3,SC001=2,SC002=3,SC005=3,TC004=2,TC008=3,p=SC005,n=Prehistoric

I've also made a deck based on Harapeko.
Since she builds to imagination, she can get out powerful monsters pretty easily. The deck is called do or die and it also uses infinite energy as a strat so Harapeko doesn't kill you.
Do or Die:
CT006=2,GD008=1,GD012=3,GD015=1,GD016=3,GD018=1,GD019=2,MC001=2,MC005=2,MC007=3,MC009=2,SC001=3,SC004=3,SC005=2,p=SC004,n=Do or Die

Thanks for the decklists and explainations. I have been having a lot of fun coming up with off the wall deck builds for this. I hadn't gotten around to creating a deck that utilised Infinite Energy so these will be fun to play with.

I have tried my hand at making a guardianless deck list that focuses on removing the opposing guardians and utilises Harapeko exclusively as the squeezer and tries to get her second skill off as soon as possible to get free draw and play from cards, as well as the fact she hits the hardest. It is fairly high roll-y and so it will either completely destroy the opponent or fall flat on its face.

CS001=3,CS002=3,CT002=3,CT003=3,MC001=3,MC003=2,SC000=3,SC004=3,TC002=2,TC004=2,TC005=3,p=SC004,n=High Roll Counter 1

Thanks for the decklists and explainations. I have been having a lot of fun coming up with off the wall deck builds for this. I hadn't gotten around to creating a deck that utilised Infinite Energy so these will be fun to play with.

I have tried my hand at making a guardianless deck list that focuses on removing the opposing guardians and utilises Harapeko exclusively as the squeezer and tries to get her second skill off as soon as possible to get free draw and play from cards, as well as the fact she hits the hardest. It is fairly high roll-y and so it will either completely destroy the opponent or fall flat on its face.

CS001=3,CS002=3,CT002=3,CT003=3,MC001=3,MC003=2,SC000=3,SC004=3,TC002=2,TC004=2,TC005=3,p=SC004,n=High Roll Counter 1
Yeah, Harapeko is Do or Die. That's why I called the Deck I made around her that as well.

EDIT: Quick question. Does anyone run the engineer? I never touch that card.

Last edited:
Back