What's new

ADV Ci-En [Super Dimension Awakening Laboratory] Succubus Reborn

OP
TheUnsaid

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
The 9 energy card When puts all guardians in the discard pile on YOUR OWN site.
So against an opponent with lots of guardians you can use 4 energy card The day the star fell and When you get a huge board.

Infinite energy wins against everything expect Infinite energy. You need Wisdom only against other Infinite energy decks.
Pretty sure it's weak to kidnapping/hypnosis.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Pretty sure it's weak to kidnapping/hypnosis.
Maybe. The AI is pretty weak, it uses squeezers to damage itself, so once Infinite energy is up it is a sure win against the AI. Against a human it might be more difficult.

Thanks to the buff of "Big breasts" "Breastfeeding" got stronger too, as "Big breasts" doubles its effectiveness.

Anyway, here is my variation of the Infinite energy deck:
CS005=3,CT006=3,GD007=3,MC001=3,MC004=3,MC005=3,MC006=3,MC007=3,MC008=3,SC001=3,SC002=3,SC003=1,SC004=3,SC005=3,p=SC003,n=Draw Infinite Energy

"Harapeko Inma" got such a huge nerf that "Breastfeeding" and "Energizer" might be overkill. I do not have "Erotic book of bushes" as 6 energy for the first card draw is too expensive; by the time you can afford it you rarely need it anymore. "Novice Engineer" to counter "Hypnosis Phone", with "Bloomer girl" you can use its ability to turn you played it.
Other than that pretty obvious choices for the rest.

The buff to "Big breasts" and the buff to "Devil" also gives you another strong synergy. Use "Bloomer girl" to give yourself Quick and then use the Big breasts ability of "Devil". You get two 2/2 guardians with Quick. Buff those spirits with "Bunny girl" and you can get a strong army out of seemingly nowhere.

GD004=3,GD007=3,GD009=3,GD011=3,GD012=3,GD019=3,MC001=3,MC004=3,MC011=1,SC001=3,SC002=3,SC004=3,SC005=3,TC004=3,p=SC004,n=High Value

"Requiem" is most just in there because I had 1 slot free. Dunno if "Breastfeeding" is better than "Energizer".

OP
TheUnsaid

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Maybe. The AI is pretty weak, it uses squeezers to damage itself, so once Infinite energy is up it is a sure win against the AI. Against a human it might be more difficult.

Thanks to the buff of "Big breasts" "Breastfeeding" got stronger too, as "Big breasts" doubles its effectiveness.

Anyway, here is my variation of the Infinite energy deck:
CS005=3,CT006=3,GD007=3,MC001=3,MC004=3,MC005=3,MC006=3,MC007=3,MC008=3,SC001=3,SC002=3,SC003=1,SC004=3,SC005=3,p=SC003,n=Draw Infinite Energy

"Harapeko Inma" got such a huge nerf that "Breastfeeding" and "Energizer" might be overkill. I do not have "Erotic book of bushes" as 6 energy for the first card draw is too expensive; by the time you can afford it you rarely need it anymore. "Novice Engineer" to counter "Hypnosis Phone", with "Bloomer girl" you can use its ability to turn you played it.
Other than that pretty obvious choices for the rest.

The buff to "Big breasts" and the buff to "Devil" also gives you another strong synergy. Use "Bloomer girl" to give yourself Quick and then use the Big breasts ability of "Devil". You get two 2/2 guardians with Quick. Buff those spirits with "Bunny girl" and you can get a strong army out of seemingly nowhere.

GD004=3,GD007=3,GD009=3,GD011=3,GD012=3,GD019=3,MC001=3,MC004=3,MC011=1,SC001=3,SC002=3,SC004=3,SC005=3,TC004=3,p=SC004,n=High Value

"Requiem" is most just in there because I had 1 slot free. Dunno if "Breastfeeding" is better than "Energizer".
My bloomer focused deck is called fast and furious XD

But yeah, bloomer decks are relatively weak to the 0 cost hunting trap.

I really like the Harapeko Inma nerf. Energizer's a bit of a stretch, and I won't deny that Erotic book of bushes has very few usecases. If you draw it turn one, you're shit out of luck. I'm trying out your High Value deck right now, and it's interesting. I think there's too many squeezers, and too many novice engineers though. Even in YuGiOh most people don't run more than one mystical typhoon.

Also it has 3 traffics? Traffic is quite costly, but man is that card dangerous! I didn't really see its value until I played your High Value deck. Very interesting.

Take away their ability to build imagination, with powerful monsters eh... Really nice.
I'll have to make a traffic focused deck myself. I'm curious how powerful it can be in the long run.

Personally, I feel you might run a tad bit too many squeezers though. 10 is a good number. 10 means a 1/4 chance you'll get a squeezer. Since you start with 7 cards. That's 1/4, 7 times. Your Infinite Energy deck has 13 squeezers.

Maybe it's just me not getting lucky with it though? (EDIT: Oh I get the logic. More squeezers are kind of necessary so that you can use big breasts for more draw power.)

Last edited:

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
But yeah, bloomer decks are relatively weak to the 0 cost hunting trap.
"Emergency call" also has quickness and is no beast. It was my only card with Quick before "Agile Wolf" got buffed and "Wild boar" introduced. Also, the spirits created by "Devil" are also no beasts.
And a buffed "Agile Wolf" and "Wild boar" both survive one "Hunting trap". They most likely die in the subsequent fight, but usually they have done their work: Killing the opponent's guardian to give your squeezers access to the opponent.

But yeah, "Novice Engineer" is mostly there because I expect it will work against "Secret of thought" and "Infinite energy" in the future. It might get the same restriction as the "Traffic", though.

What is especially devastating is when you have "Bloomer girl" together with "Traffic". You can play "Traffic", steal a squeezer directly because it has Quick thanks to "Bloomer girl", and "Traffic" gets back to the safety of your hand. If you have enough energy and "Bloomer girl"s you can even steal two squeezers in one turn.

edit:
Dunno if it always worked like that, but "Bloomer girl" gets you +1/+1 for ALL quick guardians you play that turn. Do all guardians you play that turn without quick also gain quick?

edit2:
Nice, now "Bloomer girl" buffs you for the whole turn, weather it be Quick or +1/+1.

To counter "Traffic" I had "Sniper" in "Infinite energy" deck instead of "Novice Engineer". I will properly replace "Energizer" with "Sniper" in the future to be able to counter both "Traffic" and "Hypnosis Phone". Sometimes you can use "Sniper" as not always the opponent will have a "Bloomer girl".

edit3:

Just for the lolz I tried to re-make my very first deck:
GD002=3,GD003=3,GD004=3,GD005=3,GD007=3,GD008=3,GD009=3,MC001=3,MC009=3,MC010=1,SC001=3,SC002=3,SC004=3,SC005=3,p=SC001,n=Humans

So far it stomps every other deck.

edit4:

Properly because the AI is so bad. It is not as strong if you play against it.

Last edited:

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
New post:

Apparently, the next update will feature Onaholes. It seems they can be "equipped" like Big Boobs can.

Last edited:

CrackAssDunky

Reputation score
i dont even know why the gallery doesnt work for some of these girls do i need to win some fights or what?

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Another update:

Seems that demon girl is getting her scenes implemented. I have no idea what else is added beyond that.
Edit: By the way... when can we start thinking about getting some decensor edits?

Last edited:

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
● New cards
・High class onaho (buffs Wisdom squeezer)
・Erosion (destroys miracle card)
・Tentacle trap (Trap card; prevents a squeezer from squeezing your)
・Currage (have not found it) / Auto-translates ingame to Curse (trap card; allows you to redirect a volatile card)
・Heavy pressure of the ruler (Trap card; counters opponent's miracle card)
・BBQ set (destroy one of your own guardians, gain 3 life)
・Lower class devil (unlimited squeezer with one ability: deal 1 damage, gain 1 energy; can be used against opponent)

Wisdom squeezer changed to make use of onaho. Also gets stronger when Imprinted it seems.

Hunting trap now deals 4 damage to beasts, making it much more useful.

Last edited:
OP
TheUnsaid

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Hunting trap now deals 4 damage to beasts, making it much more useful.
It was already pretty strong before, but now, I feel it's basically a required card.
Adding all these wisdom buffs doesn't matter when you can just delete miracle cards with a 2 cost magic card. Infinite Energy got nerfed SUPER hard. Like SUPER HARD. It went from being one of the best cards to use in a deck to being close to garbage. You can really delete an 8 cost miracle, with a 2 cost card.

Secret of Imagination also technically got nerfed as well.

I commented on the Ci-En curious about the insane imbalance in sexual content when it comes to foreplay vs actual sex, and it seems this is on purpose. I was fine with most monsters having a paizuri focus because, while I don't particularly care much about paizuri, I do like boobs, but with the onaho equip system, wisdom's newest scene, and the lower class devil's scene looking like it'll be a bj, I'm starting to think that sexually this game might be doing a lot less for me than I thought when I first started supporting them.

I'll probably stop my support this month and just wait on a finished game, or when something I care about gets announced.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
To be honest I think Wisdom got nerved.
All things equal her primary ability now deals 4 (was 2) and forced the target to discard 2 (was 1) when she is unsealed. As you are mostly using her abilities against yourself this hurts.
The buffs she receives from Onaho are also a double-edged sword; sure, the abilities get stronger, but also deal more damage to yourself. In addition the Onaho card itself gets easily countered by Novice Engineer.

Infinite energy was an "I win" button before unless the opponent had a Traffic in their deck. Now decks that do not rely on board control have a counter against it as well. Btw: The new Curse trap card allows you to redirect the target of cards like Erosion.

edit:

A deck the AI can handle fairly well:
CS007=2,CT006=3,GD004=3,GD009=3,GD010=3,GD016=3,MC001=3,MC004=3,SC001=3,SC002=3,SC005=3,SC100=3,TC004=3,TC006=2,p=SC005,n=Last Longer

Last edited:
OP
TheUnsaid

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
To be honest I think Wisdom got nerved.
They were technically buffs since she can do more things now, but I agree that overall it's a nerf because her strategies are garbo now, and she just generally has fewer use cases.
Bunny Girl, and Bloomer Girl are the best squeezers again.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Bunny Girl, and Bloomer Girl are the best squeezers again.
By itself, maybe.
However if you add Big breasts Harapeko Inma is properly still the best. 3 damage and 2 energy crystals is just insane.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
New update with small bug fixes and Quality of Life improvements.

OP
TheUnsaid

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
New update with small bug fixes and Quality of Life improvements.
Seems like it's all one guy. He's doing the programming and the art and that's why his speed is the way it is. It's still a really good pace imho.

Currently a bit worried concerned about the foreplay focus, but I'll probably resupport him once he releases a new girl.

You know what's crazy. Thanks to this game, I've been aching for actual good cardgames to play and found Legends of Runeterra.

Reputation score
Sneak peek at a new squeezer on his twitter, and an upcoming threesome feature that allows a second character to do a POV facesitting animation during the H scenes. My pp big hard from that.

Currently a bit worried concerned about the foreplay focus, but I'll probably resupport him once he releases a new girl.
The aforementioned squeezer is a nun, teased with a reverse cowgirl scene. Probably won't be in the next update, but perhaps the one after with the rate this guy works.

nativegypsy

Reputation score
Sneak peek at a new squeezer on his twitter, and an upcoming threesome feature that allows a second character to do a POV facesitting animation during the H scenes. My pp big hard from that.

The aforementioned squeezer is a nun, teased with a reverse cowgirl scene. Probably won't be in the next update, but perhaps the one after with the rate this guy works.
Here's hoping for double paizuri in the future.

Mick2000

Reputation score
Here's hoping for double paizuri in the future.
oh i'm seriously betting there's gonna be at least one of it in the future. the game fetish mostly revolve around big breast (espcially with the existence of the breast enlargement card) and 4 out of 5 girls currently have paizuri scene, it won't be long buddy.

Heckerman

Lurker
Reputation score
New Ci-en post goes into some details on the new feature - some pairs of cards can activate 'bonus effects' it seems; like the Bunny and bloomer girl as of now.
The facesitting scene seems to be a new scene specific to the bloomer girl, It gives the enemy a buff but apparently it can be used against them, Can't tell what exactly it does.
Also, the new girl is a Nun it seems, with a reverse cowgirl animation.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It also states that you can make use of the opponent's squeezers for some kind of double-edged effects.