What's new

ADV Ci-En [Super Dimension Awakening Laboratory] Succubus Reborn

OP
TheUnsaid

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
OK, I've gotta say Pursuit Ring is my favorite card right now. It's so versatile and useful.
Pursuit Ring on bunny girl means she can buff any ally to +4 attack.

Mick2000

Reputation score
same as all the other girls, do you mean her skills?
obviously, what else my question would be?
OK, I've gotta say Pursuit Ring is my favorite card right now. It's so versatile and useful.
Pursuit Ring on bunny girl means she can buff any ally to +4 attack.
which card is that? like what image or name (in jp)?

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
paizuri works like bunny girl, drains 1 and gives you 1 mana thing, if her boobs get upsized its upgraded to 2. Her vagina skill grants +1 atk to your whole guardian team til the end of the turn

OP
TheUnsaid

TheUnsaid

Reputation score

which card is that? like what image or name (in jp)?
Oh you don't even know how the game works. Dude you should just ask that instead of asking how any specific squeezer works.
Go check the first page.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Tone aside, her +1/+1 skill only works with "haste" creatures, like the wolf, or the "summon 2 1/1 tokens" card. Quite powerful for a comeback/counterattack.
Her big breast skill give an extra attack to a creature, which is situational (read: don't give her big oppais, there are better picks)

OP
TheUnsaid

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Tone aside, her +1/+1 skill only works with "haste" creatures, like the wolf, or the "summon 2 1/1 tokens" card. Quite powerful for a comeback/counterattack.
Her big breast skill give an extra attack to a creature, which is situational (read: don't give her big oppais, there are better picks)
He asked about the cheerleader not the bloomer girl.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Ah! thanks bgnac for replying then. It'd be concerning if all replies were snarky, snappy one-liners.

edit/to not go ever backwards: do they intend to improve the card part in any way, at some point in time? A GBC Yugi-oh title
(
)
provides a much more interesting experience. Quality animations are nice and all, but not all gamers are fappers. A few still enjoy some gamu in our H-gamus.

Last edited:
OP
TheUnsaid

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Quality animations are nice and all, but not all gamers are fappers. A few still enjoy some gamu in our H-gamus.
Yeah I fully disagree here.
If you want to play an indie card game, you should play a smaller non-adult game. There's literally tons. Xenonzard being one of the notable but unpopular ones.

Super Dimension Awakening Laboratory seems to only be two people. They're limited in the speed at which they work and the content they can focus on. I think using 3rd party assets for the card images is fine as long as it's functional. They add new cards pretty often too.

Mick2000

Reputation score
i actually asking specifically how the new cheerleader girl works... i've been following this game since it only have 3 girls in it, i know plenty how this game works.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Pursuit Ring is a 3 mana equipment card for your squeezers. It makes the girl use the ability you selected twice in a row, or even more times if you have equipped her with more than one Pursuit Ring. Some girls have additional text during this.

OP
TheUnsaid

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Pursuit Ring is a 3 mana equipment card for your squeezers. It makes the girl use the ability you selected twice in a row, or even more times if you have equipped her with more than one Pursuit Ring. Some girls have additional text during this.
It makes Wisdom with the tattoo really work fast.
New card also comes back to life on it's own makes it very useful defensively. I wish Miracle cards felt more impactful in wisdom decks. Building Defense is the most important aspect there.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Some girls have additional text during this.
Oh, nice, I wasn't aware of that. It's really cool how they thought about many situations, and their variants.

Still, the game is too focused on the H. Turn off the animations for a while, and you'll probably agree. Don't get me wrong, I'm saying there is much potential in this project, just that the efforts are very unbalanced as of yet.
There's also no issue whatsoever in using 3rd party assets for regular cards. Heck, they should even make it easy for the average user to implement their own card art, so we could share packs to make the duel table actually readible.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
If you have suggestions how to enhance the gameplay you can make them over at their CI-en blog. They are usually grateful for any feedback. Keep it to simple English as they are using Google translate or something else to translate your post to Japanese.

E.g. the ability to re-equip the Onahole and Pursuit Ring was a suggestion from me.

TitanAnteus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
The Nun is frighteningly weak.
Her usecase is so marginal I can't find a reason to use her.
The anal sex is also kind of disgusting to look at too.

This game is decent but sexually it's surprisingly very hit and miss even though I'm big on femdom.

OP
TheUnsaid

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Her usecase is so marginal I can't find a reason to use her.
The anal sex is also kind of disgusting to look at too.

This game is decent but sexually it's surprisingly very hit and miss even though I'm big on femdom.
Lol, finding a game that hits even 90% is a treasure are you kidding. If it hits even 50% you've found something special.

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
as a sidenote the author is considering lowering the cost to 2. That would make it even more playable, and it is one of the strongest cards around already

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Her Big Boobs ability is virtually useless. As her second ability return a random Curse card from your Discard Pile it is only useful in a deck that has only one Curse card in it.
You can use her together with Continuous Summoning and the Wisdom squeezer. To bad that deck is very weak against Trafficker and Legendary squeezer.

So yeah, she needs a rework.

TitanAnteus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
as a sidenote the author is considering lowering the cost to 2. That would make it even more playable, and it is one of the strongest cards around already
Honestly, I'm down for that.
He buffed big boobs because big boobs has a huge effect on the game sexually so he wanted it to have a huge effect gameplay wise as well.
I think pursuit ring is in the same position right now?

So yeah, she needs a rework.
How would you fix her?
I think that thematically she's supposed to tie in to Wisdom but wisdom is such a weird card because she builds no imagination.