What's new

ADV Ci-En [Super Dimension Awakening Laboratory] Succubus Reborn

Hatter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Erm I've got a little porblem... How do you guys even play it? When I start squeezing battle me and my opponent have no cards to play, so nothing happens. When I try to edit my deck there is no cards either. Only thing I can do is to edit squeezer :(

OP
TheUnsaid

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Erm I've got a little porblem... How do you guys even play it? When I start squeezing battle me and my opponent have no cards to play, so nothing happens. When I try to edit my deck there is no cards either. Only thing I can do is to edit squeezer :(
It is quite impossible to have no cards. Did you use Reipatcher to translate?

Mick2000

Reputation score
try re-download the whole game again and carefully extract it. make sure you have JP locale while extract the zip. try run the game first before applying any sort of patch or translation to make sure the game actually fine.
those error is just crazy, the moment you start the game it should give you 2 default deck which you can pick, you can also create your own custom deck with available card, but having none? that's just straight up weird. it can't be the game, the file you have probably broken when you download or extract it

Hatter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
try re-download the whole game again and carefully extract it. make sure you have JP locale while extract the zip. try run the game first before applying any sort of patch or translation to make sure the game actually fine.
those error is just crazy, the moment you start the game it should give you 2 default deck which you can pick, you can also create your own custom deck with available card, but having none? that's just straight up weird. it can't be the game, the file you have probably broken when you download or extract it
I'm always using JP locale. Got game from the last cien post, extracted, pressed squeezing battle and still nothing happens

It is quite impossible to have no cards. Did you use Reipatcher to translate?
Yeah, tried to play with vanilla game still nothing :/
I have the two default decks but when I choose to edit them or create a new deck I have no cards to choose from.. Tried to click this 60/40 stuff aaand nothing

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Yeah, same problem here, when I pick mine and my opponent's decks I get this

This happens whether I'm windowed or fullscreen, whether I used Reipatcher or not, no matter what deck I'm using. Tried windows compatibility options, fiddling with game's options, nothing.

Reputation score
Is imagination supposed to disappear at end of turn? If so, how are you ever supposed to afford the more expensive cards?

Mick2000

Reputation score
Is imagination supposed to disappear at end of turn? If so, how are you ever supposed to afford the more expensive cards?
it suppose to disappear at end of turn, consider it as token you get that time and need to spend it all that time too or it will go waste. how to afford like 5 point card guardian? well stack on squeezer card on table, especially the bunny girl, enhance all your bunny girl on table with BE card and they will attack for 2 HP and also yield 2 imagination point just in one attack.
another option would be stacking on the bottle with bunny girl pic on it. those thing works like battery, if you have it you can immediately put in on table and use it directly, it will give you 1 imagination point but also cost 1 HP to use. if you happen to hold 2 of it you can use both at same turn to get 2 point. for tips if you actually get one on your hand just click it to present it on board to save it in case enemy will try to dispose card from your hand.

Reputation score
it suppose to disappear at end of turn, consider it as token you get that time and need to spend it all that time too or it will go waste. how to afford like 5 point card guardian? well stack on squeezer card on table, especially the bunny girl, enhance all your bunny girl on table with BE card and they will attack for 2 HP and also yield 2 imagination point just in one attack.
another option would be stacking on the bottle with bunny girl pic on it. those thing works like battery, if you have it you can immediately put in on table and use it directly, it will give you 1 imagination point but also cost 1 HP to use. if you happen to hold 2 of it you can use both at same turn to get 2 point. for tips if you actually get one on your hand just click it to present it on board to save it in case enemy will try to dispose card from your hand.
Thanks. Yeah, I figured most of that out, the problem I was having was making my own deck using only three of the third girl, who doesn't have a generation ability. Don't do that, by the way, huge mistake.

Really feel like the cards in deck needs to be increased, and there needs to be some benefit to going second because right now, going first is a huge advantage. Even something simple like going first means you don't draw a card for turn would help balance that out. Still, what's there is really good, just wish it wasn't so heavily focused on breast expansion.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Going first only allows you to squeeze yourself on the first turn, and going second is supposed to give you an additional card (the AI also gets an additional card when it starts).

Btw: You can change your main girl by clicking on the letter on the very right. You always draw that girl first.

Mick2000

Reputation score
Thanks. Yeah, I figured most of that out, the problem I was having was making my own deck using only three of the third girl, who doesn't have a generation ability. Don't do that, by the way, huge mistake.

Really feel like the cards in deck needs to be increased, and there needs to be some benefit to going second because right now, going first is a huge advantage. Even something simple like going first means you don't draw a card for turn would help balance that out. Still, what's there is really good, just wish it wasn't so heavily focused on breast expansion.
so far i still don't understand how the 3rd girl work, if she don't generate I point then what her 1st skill do, i know that 2nd skill make you draw like 5 card and force you throw away like 4 of them, it's basically suicide skill.
this is basically TCG like Yu-Gi-Oh but faced pace, single match only take like 5-10 minute. sure allowing more card in a deck will increase the fun, i genuinely addicted to this game even though it's still early and have lot to implemented later.
the BE element is just like extra for skill and strategy really, the main focus would about huge junk. still love all of it nonetheless it's my kink

Going first only allows you to squeeze yourself on the first turn, and going second is supposed to give you an additional card (the AI also gets an additional card when it starts).

Btw: You can change your main girl by clicking on the letter on the very right. You always draw that girl first.
i think it's for the balancing, it would be ridiculous if you start with no squeezer while your enemy have like 3 since you really need a squeezer card to get I point or you can't make a move

OP
TheUnsaid

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
so far i still don't understand how the 3rd girl work, if she don't generate I point then what her 1st skill do, i know that 2nd skill make you draw like 5 card and force you throw away like 4 of them, it's basically suicide skill.
this is basically TCG like Yu-Gi-Oh but faced pace, single match only take like 5-10 minute. sure allowing more card in a deck will increase the fun, i genuinely addicted to this game even though it's still early and have lot to implemented later.
the BE element is just like extra for skill and strategy really, the main focus would about huge junk. still love all of it nonetheless it's my kink

i think it's for the balancing, it would be ridiculous if you start with no squeezer while your enemy have like 3 since you really need a squeezer card to get I point or you can't make a move
3rd girl's the strongest so far. Well maybe it's arguable between her and the bunny girl with the attack boost.
Her last ability makes it so you instantly win the duel if you have no cards in your hands and no cards to draw. As a squeezer she's not a deck leader type though. Since the deck leader will be in your hand turn 1, the best deck leader is the bunny girl and there's no competition.

Actually, I've been playing for a while as well. The default decks that comes with the game are super weak. The amount of squeezers those decks have is too low. Instead of having only 2 or maybe 3 squeezers, 4 or 5 and a bunch of other cards is probably the best setup. The pace of the game comes from the amount of cards and the base energy. You can change the base energy to whatever you want, and you can make decks with more than the base amount.

Mick2000

Reputation score
Actually, I've been playing for a while as well. The default decks that comes with the game are super weak. The amount of squeezers those decks have is too low. Instead of having only 2 or maybe 3 squeezers, 4 or 5 and a bunch of other cards is probably the best setup. The pace of the game comes from the amount of cards and the base energy. You can change the base energy to whatever you want, and you can make decks with more than the base amount.
agreed, the default setup only present 3 squeezer at most, now if by chance your opponent activate that hypnotism phone and snatch one of your squeezer that present it gonna impact your force really. you really want to at least have 4-5 squeezer to balance it

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
so far i still don't understand how the 3rd girl work
She starts with Seal 7, Breast Milk Production 1, immunity to the Imprint (the forced sex debuff), and big breasts increase Breast Milk production to 2.
The first ability does 1 damage, reduces seal by 2, and if seal is already 0 makes the target discard a card.
The second ability cannot be used on the turn you summoned her, can only be used against yourself, reduces seal by 1, removes all Breast Milk and you draw cards equal to Breast Milk, but have to discard Breast Milk + 1 cards.
The third ability can only be used if seal is 0, does a whopping 5 damage and it puts 10 cards from your library / draw deck into your graveyard / discard deck (which at this point of the game is most likely everything).
The forth and final ability of her is that if you have zero cards in your library and zero cards in your hand at the end of your turn you win instantly.

With her you can properly create the strongest deck right now:
Her as the leader, all of the other squeezers, 3x Energizer, 3x Vigilante, 3x Urgent call, 2-3x Freshman engineer (to counter Hypnotic Phone), 1-2x Big boobs / Breastfeeding

edit: New build:
2x Energizer, 3x Vigilante, 3x Urgent call, 2x Freshman engineer (to counter Hypnotic Phone), 3x Ritual of awakening

You usually have one of the ordinary squeezers in your start hand, play it and summon a guardian to protect yourself. Summon your main girl the next turn and protect yourself with more guardians and heal while you use 3-4 times the first ability of your main girl and the second ability 0-1 times. Do not summon more than 2 ordinary squeezers, you do not need that much energy and they just damage yourself.
Usually between turn 6-7, sometime even turn 5 if you summon the main girl on turn 1, you can use the ultimate ability of your main squeezer, and as you should have more than enough energy left to survive the 5 damage you have won the game.

I do not think even the human deck can kill you that fast.

edit:
I just noticed the recent update seems to have introduced the card "Ritual of awakening" which reduces seal by 3. So the above deck can be even quicker if you replace 0-1 Freshmen enginner and the Big Boobs / Breastfeeding cards with 2-3 of it.

edit2:
It seems the second ability cannot be used on the turn you summoned her, instead of requiring seal to be 5 or less.

edit3:
Yeah, that card is insane combined with the new girl. You can win on turn 4-5 now quite consistently.

Last edited:

Mick2000

Reputation score
well that some complex and overpower card right there. utilize the 3rd and 4th skill of her will in result of suicide but if you do it right with the 4th skill you practically winning.
also whenever i have 1 or more imagination point the 3rd girl value change (usually all squeezer card cost 0 point and only 1 squeezer card summon per turn) according to imagination point you hold so if i have like 3 I point at turn her cost will change from 0 to 3 but when i summon her i find no difference, any clue?

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Might be a bug that you cannot summon her while you have imagination.

Eminba

Reputation score
Ok, I have no idea how to use the patcher or if I downloaded the right thing in the first place since the link gives you like 9 things for download

anon52

Reputation score
try using it without using the "releases" at the end - their should be a green button now "clone or download" - click it and select "download as zip"

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Download the file , place in a folder called Unity Tranlate or so (cause you can use it for other Jap Unity games as well), unzip it and place the .exe into the game's folder, execute the patcher and start the game with the (Patch and Run) file.

Eminba

Reputation score
Download the file , place in a folder called Unity Tranlate or so (cause you can use it for other Jap Unity games as well), unzip it and place the .exe into the game's folder, execute the patcher and start the game with the (Patch and Run) file.
I pretty much did all of that but when I double click on ReiPatcher in the game folder it opens a window for a split second and immediately closes and nothing changes.

OP
TheUnsaid

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
I pretty much did all of that but when I double click on ReiPatcher in the game folder it opens a window for a split second and immediately closes and nothing changes.
Are you extracting these files from their zips?