What's new

RPG RPG Maker Survivor Sarah 2 ~The Cruel World~ (6/20/2017 Chapter 2 Demo available!)

Aquarius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Survivor Sarah 2 ~The Cruel World~

Greetings!
I'm hopping soon to see on mega the uncenssored ver. :)

Tabris666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Tell me why are you charging for this if you get money in patreon.
Lets see you get stable money all the months on patreon,you sell your game on dlsite and besides all that you sell it on patreon either release it free as all the people that work with patreon or sell it on dlsite only one of 2 choices not both besides it seem you are making the art on your own so less reasons behind trying to get all the ammout of money you are getting.
The game wasnt worth it so release it for free as you should have done in the first place,besides you dont give anything to your patreons as you should there hasnt been a progress report in a while.
About the game as i said is not worth it the female faces look horrible they will scare you more then the zombies.
You should use either Rpg Maker VX Ace or RPG Maker MV because you can work with more scripts and the things you can make are amazing not only on the visual aspect but in the gameplay the default menu indicates the lack imagination and a failure to make it appealing (dont think an ero rpg is about showing the heroine get raped)
My advice make a better gameplay so change the engine,work on the CG because the female of the game are scary and they arent appealing or erotic,work on the menus and make your own resources or either buy some hd resources (like me i use those on almost every rpg maker game i start) or make it yourself and learn from the japanese developer they will release their game for tesr and after that they release the full version on dlsite besides taking in account all the comments and errors and ways to improve (they dont take english comments or machine translation in account ( =w=)/O ) as i said give the game for free because getting 2 thousand in patreon plus the money you get on the rest is not normal and is aggainst dlsite contract read the fine print next time you cant use a raise funding site to release a payed game

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

you make a valid point Tabris...quite a few actually.

john2410

Demon Girl
Reputation score

My single biggest gripe so far though, is Anne is ridiculously weak. So much so that I've spent over an hour just trying to make it so she can fight more than one zombie without dying to it. That's just wrong to do that to your player base.

john2410

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just beat it, but didn't get much of an ending. I'd be most grateful if someone out there has a 100% save file that they would be willing to share. Thank you

kannas1000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just beat it, but didn't get much of an ending. I'd be most grateful if someone out there has a 100% save file that they would be willing to share. Thank you
Here is a save.
=https://mega.nz/#!A5QQwIRD!yRyzhZxH6sfmR2-wkt0AGUSYjll1fQCnisSPVk-w2xM

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

tl dr needed
you have a point in regards to dlsite's regulations, but (correct me if i'm wrong) no project is being funded in patreon, the artist is receiving standard donations. The problem in regulations would be if the patreon were specifically for the game that's being sold, otherwise, A LOT of other games meet this criteria.

On the other hand, you are really stupid denigrating someone's work. Just because you don't like it, or it's just a one person project doesn't mean he can't charge for it. everyone needs to eat so you can't expect it's work to be for free.

totally ok to dislike the quality of it, not ok to be a condescending asshole.

EDIT: or did i fall for some trolling? rereading the comment it looks more of a troll comment to me.

koczi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is anyone cracking the game?

pimpok

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

well my game gets stuck when Anne is following flex .... can someone upload a save file after she followed him? thx
it's the same for me :confused:. Someone can we help?
The best thing would be to have a save file immediately after the scene of Flex and Anne. thank you all

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

just to save ppl of some of their time

all games with DRM not always get cracked but if it does, normally gets share after 5 to 6 months =3 and not always in this page

vrtrtr

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just to save people some time:

This game plays like a piece of shit (especially the Anne route) and the writing is even worse than earlier games (even worse than Green Shadow Rachel).

Example: The heroine gets caught by a family of farm-living ruffians who force her to be their "pet" (although they have a whole BARN of farm animals...one of her jobs is chopping wood with a hatchet buried in her agina. That of course leads to (horribly rendered) internal bleeding.

Considering the amount of game releases by this author, one would expect a certain level of professionalism and product quality.
One would be disappointed, though. Kieran's art (whose "Officer Chloe" fits into a similar niche, but is still very much in alpha status) shits on Combin Ation's art - with ease.

Altogether: 1 out of 5. Don't buy.

Penttiseta

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So, i bought the game, played about a hour. Went to bed. Tryed to play today and i keep getting error Failed to Load archive, tryed redownload, but that eror keeps coming, any solutions ?

Key'

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Kieran's art (whose "Officer Chloe" fits into a similar niche, but is still very much in alpha status) shits on Combin Ation's art - with ease.

Reactions: Xil

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So, i bought the game, played about a hour. Went to bed. Tryed to play today and i keep getting error Failed to Load archive, tryed redownload, but that eror keeps coming, any solutions ?
Might be your antivirus.

E7N

Sex Demon
Reputation score

if I have no garauntee that I can play the game, I'm not gonna buy.

I've enjoyed the author's other works and think that they are well made(to an extent) but survivor sarah was definitely my least favorite.

Cracklemere

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just to save people some time:

This game plays like a piece of shit (especially the Anne route) and the writing is even worse than earlier games (even worse than Green Shadow Rachel).

Example: The heroine gets caught by a family of farm-living ruffians who force her to be their "pet" (although they have a whole BARN of farm animals...one of her jobs is chopping wood with a hatchet buried in her agina. That of course leads to (horribly rendered) internal bleeding.

Considering the amount of game releases by this author, one would expect a certain level of professionalism and product quality.
One would be disappointed, though. Kieran's art (whose "Officer Chloe" fits into a similar niche, but is still very much in alpha status) shits on Combin Ation's art - with ease.

Altogether: 1 out of 5. Don't buy.
Can always respect an opinion but, in Combin's defence, have you seen the art for Agent Alona: Missions?
It looks like, after this potential hunk of wank material of a game, his future games are looking to be of greater quality.

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

well, idk what happend durin the train ride between SS1 and SS2, but sarah needs to just stick to killin monsters, cause she sure didnt gain any wisdom on how to deal with other ppl. i think that little boy has more sense than any of em, atleast his thought process matches his bein a child.

vrtrtr

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can always respect an opinion but, in Combin's defence, have you seen the art for Agent Alona: Missions?
It looks like, after this potential hunk of wank material of a game, his future games are looking to be of greater quality.
It better be - it would be very strange if the quality decreased (or stagnated) despite additional funding and experience.

Last edited: