What's new

RPG RPG Maker Survivor Sarah 2 ~The Cruel World~ (6/20/2017 Chapter 2 Demo available!)

koczi

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Survivor Sarah 2 ~The Cruel World~

Found a website with the link to download the game sxshentai.com/combin-ation-survivor-sarah-2-cruel-world-update-ver-0-191.html

Azumi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yas, it would be awesome if someone were to post a 100% save, or perhaps the area after following flex to Sarah. It glitches there, freezing the game.

demidemon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Found a website with the link to download the game sxshentai.com/combin-ation-survivor-sarah-2-cruel-world-update-ver-0-191.html
Judging from the name this seems to be the old demo. The game is now Survivor Sarah 2 Chapter 1 Inhumane Farm.

koczi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Judging from the name this seems to be the old demo. The game is now Survivor Sarah 2 Chapter 1 Inhumane Farm.
I downloaded that version and it has the farm story and it has Anne's story.

Aquarius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I love combin ations work.My favorite is Superheroine Rachel.
Now...about SS2...
I didn't like Sarah's story in the farm (only dog and horse was fun).
This thing went beyond humiliation to hard torture.And i'm not into it..
Another plus was Anny with slime.

I liked also when Anny lost from zombies,wasn't a game over.
I quess Combin Ation try some new ideas/stuff,but i do hope he will stay at humiliation

holic123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

question i can't seem to play the demo. i keep getting unable to find stuff. BGM, Graphics. I don't know it's my security, but all my others games work. Or am i using an outdated RGSS Player. cause i can play 151匹触手さん just fine.

Figured out that it doesn't like where i have RGSS installed. Still trying to figure out where. Well i F***ed myself.

Last edited:

boxer505

Reputation score

I payed for it from DLSITE but their DRM is so fickle that i can't even play it. I guess i'll download illegally the thing i payed for :-(. But i can't imagine giving this dude my money again if he subscribes to this bullshit DRM they provide.

vrtrtr

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I guess i'll download illegally the thing i payed for :-(.
If you paid for the product, the download should be legal - analogously to playing ROMs on emulators if you own the original cartridge.

demidemon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I downloaded that version and it has the farm story and it has Anne's story.
just downloaded that, and yes that was the demo released months ago...

holic123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I payed for it from DLSITE but their DRM is so fickle that i can't even play it. I guess i'll download illegally the thing i payed for :-(. But i can't imagine giving this dude my money again if he subscribes to this bullshit DRM they provide.
about DRM for me it only works in the place you execrated it to. You can't move it or rename anything otherwise it wont work. also i think you have to download the DRM registry thing, unless they changed it.

trimortel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So any news about this game ???

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So any news about this game ???
Humm well did you read the thread?

First of all this game needs a complete revision of it's texts, the english is so broken it can break the experience.

Sarah's part is very boring, and I mean it.

Anne's part is what you are playing this for and still not all that good.

Definitelly the worst of all combinations works and efforts, Sad because I really enjoyed Agent Alona for example.

Absolutelly wouldn't recommend it to anyone at its current state, It feels like I just shredded money.

Murky

Banned
Reputation score

Humm well did you read the thread?

First of all this game needs a complete revision of it's texts, the english is so broken it can break the experience.

Sarah's part is very boring, and I mean it.

Anne's part is what you are playing this for and still not all that good.

Definitelly the worst of all combinations works and efforts, Sad because I really enjoyed Agent Alona for example.

Absolutelly wouldn't recommend it to anyone at its current state, It feels like I just shredded money.

I think it was pretty decent to be honest. At least he releases his games fast and you can trust him after all those releases. :):)
Think about Yu**yti*er/Hen***wri*er/Sta*ke who didn't release anything up till now and made 20-50k. :mad::mad::mad::mad:
Give thise guy a thumbs up and support him. :D:D

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I think it was pretty decent to be honest. At least he releases his games fast and you can trust him after all those releases. :):)
Think about Yu**yti*er/Hen***wri*er/Sta*ke who didn't release anything up till now and made 20-50k. :mad::mad::mad::mad:
I am not talking about him personally, but this particular game.

Gotta give credit where it is deserved and also gotta call a shitty work when it is spotted.

Still wouldn't recommend this game to anyone.

If you want to support him and hug him, that is another deal, you can do that by buying the other games he made that you felt it was good instead. If you buy a crappy piece of work to support him you will give him the understanding that you are okay with paying for shitty work and maybe get more shitty games in the future instead of good ones.

Kamina4tw

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

good games need time~
You still not understand patron...
so sad

I am not talking about him personally, but this particular game.

Gotta give credit where it is deserved and also gotta call a shitty work when it is spotted.

Still wouldn't recommend this game to anyone.

If you want to support him and hug him, that is another deal, you can do that by buying the other games he made that you felt it was good instead. If you buy a crappy piece of work to support him you will give him the understanding that you are okay with paying for shitty work and maybe get more shitty games in the future instead of good ones.
You right , I agree
no more need to say :S

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Just making sure you know that YummyTiger hasn't charged any pledges at all yet. He will only charge when chapter 2 of his game is released so people will have an idea how much they would like to support his game after playing chapter one for free.

Definitely a long development process but you can't fault him for his model of only charging patron's by update (after the 2st one) rather than per month.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

anyone got complete save?

ltpika

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is there a scene replay room? Can't find it, game just ends with the boy saying to wait for the next chapter

omil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone have a walkthrough or list of events for this game?