What's new

RPG RPG Maker Survivor Sarah 2 ~The Cruel World~ (6/20/2017 Chapter 2 Demo available!)

Combustion Man

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Survivor Sarah 2 ~The Cruel World~

The engine is good but i feel like it's a rip off from other games (Rhode's Fortress / Sangeki of Gear )

My opinion about the storyline and the script : The story is dumb (the warrior survivor who hand herself over so stupidly, seriously ? ) and the script is terrible.

H-scenes : Well, you better like extreme stuff if you try this, i wish i could skip the beginning at the farm and see what's coming next, that's really not my cup of tea.

kroni33

Reputation score

got a problem right at the beginning i cant let anna go to sleep in the tent can only stand in the first square or leave the tent bu i cannot move

Combustion Man

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The right tent is the top one, there is a glowing spot on the bed you can use.

I didn't go much farther.

OP
Combin_Ation

Combin_Ation

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

got a problem right at the beginning i cant let anna go to sleep in the tent can only stand in the first square or leave the tent bu i cannot move
It is a bug and will be fixed in the next version. And it is suggested to finish part 1 with the completed SS2 Chapter 1 version which is more stable!

Also, I have updated my Patreon page and the rewards a bit. It is welcome to take a look if you are interested. Thanks.

ltpika

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It is a bug and will be fixed in the next version. And it is suggested to finish part 1 with the completed SS2 Chapter 1 version which is more stable!

Also, I have updated my Patreon page and the rewards a bit. It is welcome to take a look if you are interested. Thanks.
It should be fixed now with an update. You can't release a broken game and tell people to wait a month or more for it to be playable.

lewtondisk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone knows how not to get a bad ending for the first chapter?

Also if you have a save just after Flex enters the farm that leads to a good ending of the chapter (so I don't have to do everything again) that would be appreciated.

Cheers

OP
Combin_Ation

Combin_Ation

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It should be fixed now with an update. You can't release a broken game and tell people to wait a month or more for it to be playable.
When people donate for SS2, they will receive 2 games(a completed SS2 Chapter 1 and an update of SS2 Chapter 2). The Chapter 2 version does actually include the Chapter 1 but with new content added to it, the changes may affect Chapter 1 and bugs may appear. It is suggested to play the game in the completed Chapter 1 version and only view the newest content in the update of Chapter 2.

Does anyone knows how not to get a bad ending for the first chapter?

Also if you have a save just after Flex enters the farm that leads to a good ending of the chapter (so I don't have to do everything again) that would be appreciated.

Cheers
A tip here is to maintain Sarah's Submission between 50-99!

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Looking at patreon It says that only chapter 1 is complete on this game. But this post is virtually a year old. Am I missing something?

Im not trying to hate or a be a dick or anything but for a crowdfunded game thats been on patreon for a year isnt the progress thats been made unfairly slow to those people?

OP
Combin_Ation

Combin_Ation

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looking at patreon It says that only chapter 1 is complete on this game. But this post is virtually a year old. Am I missing something?

Im not trying to hate or a be a dick or anything but for a crowdfunded game thats been on patreon for a year isnt the progress thats been made unfairly slow to those people?
Yea, its been a year since the development of SS2 began and Chapter 1 is completed with some progress on Chapter 2. The amount of CGs in Chapter 1 actually has the similar size of my previous games which it consist of around 80 events and 450 CGs despite the story doesn't progress a lot because it is only one of the chapter of SS2.

Also, Chapter 1 is completed like five months ago and I was working on Chapter 2 which will be double or even triple the size of Chapter 1 since then. I can't tell if it is slow or not because people may have different views on it and I will let them have their own opinions about it. Thanks.

Duruband

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I would really like a full save, I once played the demo a while back and this time rushed through sarahs part and got the bad ending where they eat sarah. I cba to do both sides again :( or at least a save after you save the mom.

omil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone have a 100% CG save? Can't seem to figure out all the scenes.

pimpok

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sarah is not easy to fit between 50 and 99. I can't even come to a good end . If someone had a save when Flex arrives in the farm without bad end would make me a great pleasure. I'm tired of repeating the game each time :mad:

OP
Combin_Ation

Combin_Ation

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I would really like a full save, I once played the demo a while back and this time rushed through sarahs part and got the bad ending where they eat sarah. I cba to do both sides again :( or at least a save after you save the mom.
I am sorry but as the creator, I really don't want to provide a save because from my point of view, it will discourage the player to play the game.

Sarah is not easy to fit between 50 and 99. I can't even come to a good end . If someone had a save when Flex arrives in the farm without bad end would make me a great pleasure. I'm tired of repeating the game each time :mad:
Another criteria for Sarah to switch to Anne side is to have her Stamina goes to 1 or below. To do so, try not to have Sarah eat and drink in the barn and finish other works in the farm!

dragong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

when i am in flex's house i cannot go east cos a tree is blockin the way and i cannot figure how to proceed (as anna).
any hint/help?

OP
Combin_Ation

Combin_Ation

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

when i am in flex's house i cannot go east cos a tree is blockin the way and i cannot figure how to proceed (as anna).
any hint/help?
You are probably playing previous beta version of SS2 Chapter 1 because the bug is fixed in Ver 1.00 and the versions afterwards.

And the newest version of SS2 Chapter 2 is just released for patrons!

omil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game is driving me insane, I can never seem to get anything but the Slave, Sad, and Wrong Escape endings.

Last edited:
OP
Combin_Ation

Combin_Ation

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game is driving me insane, I can never seem to get anything but the Slave, Sad, and Wrong Escape endings.
Actually, you are already able to get several endings which is great! The 'true route' that Anne comes to rescue Sarah successfully is supposed to be harder to get. However, I will try to adjust and simplify the system in Chapter 1 when I finish Chapter 2 because it may be a bit tricky for people to understand and from what I know, quite a lot of you can't rescue Sarah, lol. Thanks.

OP
Combin_Ation

Combin_Ation

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The latest update for patrons has just been released! And here are some new previews pictures.

dragong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i am getting this error what should i do???

saraherr.jpg