What's new

ADV Loli [スタジオ☆くぅりぃ] 性教育は蜜の味 (RE272213) (RJ272213)

DTavs

Reputation score
Seriously, I started over and I followed the guide in order (as best as I could) but the drunk man doesn't steal the panties.

recin3

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
i do not know what rules are here, do you have game free here? i would buy if card would let me buy from site

oslja

Reputation score
I think i'm stuck. I can't progress in some events. First, i can't make the girl masturbate without panties. Second, i can't progress with Kenta's prank quest line. No matter how many times i went into men's bath and chose every possible option, Kenta still won't steal girl's panties. Third, no matter how many times a thief stole girl's money, the guy in the dead end won't buy her panties. He gropes her, looks under her skirt and on her bra/tits, but won't buy her panties anyway. I was followind two different walkthroughs, but it still didn't help me. All stats are at max, i can sell all kinds of clothes and underwear, every guy in both towns groped the girl and saw her in different states of undress. Also, i am playing 1.2 version with English translation.

eh.jaedyn

Reputation score
I'm stuck, can someone help me? I got Hitomi to sell her panties, but I'm unable to go anywhere afterwards. I've tried many combinations of things but still can't figure out how to do it. If someone could help me, that'd be much appreciated. :)

Zikka

Reputation score
I’m having issues figuring out how to get her to sell her clothes (bra/panties) does her shame need to be 3 or higher?

mainzoe

Lurker
Reputation score
Im trying the spreading, readed the thread and followed that steps:
-Done all no-bra event
-Done all towel event, including version 2
-Done all selling the gym suit and swimsuit, including buy back (4 times bra, bra,no bra, bra), then showing 3 persons with gym suit no bra, finished by getting Suspicious Medicine
-Done no underwear when picking ball event at alley behind home, following get wet with underwear when picking ball
-Done all maxing all stats, if done right, "spread" event gonna working, and finish it by talk to Janitor to change shame to pink
Even doing that one by one, she doesnt spread. I get the pink shame but still cant spread. Do you guys know what could be missing in my game for the spread?
The steps i do is:
- Time skip until clock full right
- Went into the park for taking off the panties
- Go to the dog
- Go into the house and make the janitor look the window
- Masturbate
- She notice she doesnt have the pantied and open her legs, but doesnt masturbate after that.

Is that the Spreading? or she should masturbate after opening her legs?
Sorry if my english is hard to understand.

Last edited:

berserk

Reputation score
Anyone knows how to enter the door of the fence? I can´t find any card for it. thanks

mainzoe

Lurker
Reputation score
Anyone knows how to enter the door of the fence? I can´t find any card for it. thanks
They way i did it is pretty late in the game, when the shame is pink and when you go into the ball 22:00 or later and with the option enabled "Shake the ball on the backside" or something like that, then go into the door and you can open it (you will lose virginity so be careful)

javodark

Reputation score
HELLO HELP I ALREADY HAVE EVERYTHING TO THE MAXIMUM I FOLLOWED THE GUIDE THAT THEY PUT HERE THEY ALREADY STOLE ME 3 TIMES I ALREADY WENT TO THE ALLEY 3 THE BRIEFCASE 3 TIMES AND THE SELLER DOES NOT GO TO MY HOUSE NO LONGER I ADVANCE ANYTHING OF THERE AND WHAT I DO PLEASE

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Turn off your caps lock.

JoeMOMMA

Reputation score
hello i need help, i cant get her to masturbate with no panties, she says shes scared,
any help would be appriciated thx

Freebird01

Reputation score
Right well this is beginning to get annoying. I'm having trouble triggering the scene where she masturbates in the shower while getting looked at through the window - all my stats are maxed, and I've got the second tier (retail, I think it's called?) of vibrator. I cannot for the life of me figure out what I'm supposed to do to get her to decide to masturbate, despite my efforts... the current scene I've got on repeat is the one after she decides to 'show off' to the window. Anyone got any idea what I'm supposed to do next to progress it?

(The ultimate goal of all this is getting the battery to deplete, by the way - to my knowledge, this is how that is done, but I could be wrong about that.)

Last edited:

Moaniti

Reputation score
can anyone tell me how to get the english lessons, i´m stuck, i go to the school since 5 real days over and over again in non sleepy state and sleepy state and there is never the button "dont go home"

can anyone post me the exact step by step-

thanks in advance

non actuel, found it after 12days of trying, by my self.

Last edited:

Moaniti

Reputation score
Do anyone knows how to turn the feeling bar purple? What is the requierment to get it done?

thanks in advance.

PS hopefully it will not take weeks for a reply

Deleted member 406005

Reputation score
Here are some proper details (To , you need a working japanese vpn or proxy or you will receive 403 error).

As usual, it's an adventure game where the main character is a girl who gets raped by a dirty old man.

~~~ We have decided on a game engine to replace Livemaker for our next game and beyond. ~~~
sam01.jpg
Yes, it's Unreal Engine 4.
I've already had people ask me, "Why UE4 for a 2D game?" I've already had an acquaintance ask me that (laughs).
Well, it's the result of my imagination that I hope to be able to create a "Beware of Pervert 3D" in the future....
sam02.jpg
At first it was because the UE4 blueprints reminded me of Livemaker's visual script....
I was naive... (sweat)
It took me more than half a year to be able to create this game system, which Livemaker can do in an instant...
sam03.jpg
It's the same game system as the Lover's Extermination series.
The game engine is up to date, but the game system is back to 10 years ago.......
sam04.jpg sam05.jpg
Also, I'm thinking of bundling an English version as an experiment.
sam06.jpg
I've made the game system a little easier to deal with than Livemaker.... That's the strength of my own work.
sam07.jpg
Well, just to see how much demand there is... (It's a lot of work, so...)

---

No release date, no further information available.

The author said once for his former work ' Sex Education is a Taste of Honey ', it took him 5+ years to complete the story.

It took 6+ months to get used to unreal engine, so don't expect anything soon!

Deleted member 406005

Reputation score
Map layout:
Code:
Minamimachi: (* = Inside)

(3 inmates)
                     Cell A
                       |  (The Asylum)        Balcony (Cactus)
                       Hidden basement              |
                       |             |     Shower - Kitchen
                     Cell B          |              |
                   (1 inmate)        |   Toilet -  -   
                                     |          |   |
  Key door - Small alley (Factory)   *Storage room   - Your room
  |                                                 |
   - Your home * --------------------------- Entrance
  |
  Janitor                                      Field    
  |                                              |        
  - Street worker - Landlord & dog -        Bonfire - - Path - Shrine    
  |                                |                 |      
  |               Female | Male     - Park* - Path - Crossroad
  |                      |         |                         |
  |                      ----*Bath house                The Bum's tent
  |                                |
  | Minamimachi station and second hand shop
                     |
                  Gateway A (Womans only)
                     |
                  Gateway B (For everyone)
Code:
Kitamachi:
                                                   Classroom
                                                       |
                Water tap & Pool - Swimming club - Schoolyard - Gardening club - Gate
                                                       |
                            Shop                       |
                             |                         |
Gateway B - Gateway A - Kitamachi station - School frontgate
                             |
                   Street worker (Gaijin)
                             |
                        Small alley - Intersection - Stairs - The bar's backdoor
                             |             |
                          Brothel      Dead end