What's new

ADV Loli [スタジオ☆くぅりぃ] 性教育は蜜の味 (RE272213) (RJ272213)

Deleted member 406005

Reputation score
You need to visit the park at night first, go to the right and look at the book on the ground.

Then it should be possible to do it after learing one hour.

Xugo

Reputation score
You need to visit the park at night first, go to the right and look at the book on the ground.

Then it should be possible to do it after learing one hour.
Thanks !

tamakin

Reputation score
i'm stuck at at janitor invitation, i do everything in walkthrough but cannot enter janitor, what is missing? at walkthrough "this event does not occur unless you have been seen without underwear behind your home at night", how can i do that? help me please

nullaly

Reputation score
didnt this thread had a full(ish) walkthrought? the one at p10 got moved to the translation thread but the one i remember was more complete than that one

nullaly

Reputation score
i need a small help, since my screen isnt tall enought to fit the game window properly, the clock gets almost completely cut, some parts of the guide say do x at x hour but i can barely see some vertical lines and the top of the clock

Reputation score
i need a small help, since my screen isnt tall enought to fit the game window properly, the clock gets almost completely cut, some parts of the guide say do x at x hour but i can barely see some vertical lines and the top of the clock
What on earth are you playing it on? I remember the the game window being too small, if anything.

Anyway, in principle you could determine the exact time by using a memory viewer such as Cheat Engine to read the variable where it's stored, (Time is a 4-byte integer, with a value between 0 at the earliest and 475 at the latest. Its location changes every time you load a save, but according to my notes it seems to always be followed by the 16-byte sequence 16 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 04 00 00 00 8E 9E 8A D4.)

Or if you can see the top of the clock, you can just estimate the time by looking at the clock's horizontal position. If you open up your inventory above the clock, each item's width corresponds to two hours. If the clock is at the left side of the inventory then the time is 6am; if it's all the way on the right then the time is 2am. So for example if the clock is at the line between the first and second inventory slots, then the time is 8am. Though I don't know if the precise time is based on the where the left side of the clock is or the middle of the clock or what (though I suspect it's neither -- 475 isn't actually divisible by the 20-hour day that the visible time range implies).

bluereem23

Reputation score
What on earth are you playing it on? I remember the the game window being too small, if anything.

Anyway, in principle you could determine the exact time by using a memory viewer such as Cheat Engine to read the variable where it's stored, (Time is a 4-byte integer, with a value between 0 at the earliest and 475 at the latest. Its location changes every time you load a save, but according to my notes it seems to always be followed by the 16-byte sequence 16 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 04 00 00 00 8E 9E 8A D4.)

Or if you can see the top of the clock, you can just estimate the time by looking at the clock's horizontal position. If you open up your inventory above the clock, each item's width corresponds to two hours. If the clock is at the left side of the inventory then the time is 6am; if it's all the way on the right then the time is 2am. So for example if the clock is at the line between the first and second inventory slots, then the time is 8am. Though I don't know if the precise time is based on the where the left side of the clock is or the middle of the clock or what (though I suspect it's neither -- 475 isn't actually divisible by the 20-hour day that the visible time range implies).
hmmm, can you help me, how you get suspicius medicine and how to get out from station while you get wet?

how can I get out of the station when it's wet, even though my shame is already full, and how to get suspicius medicine, please tell me, i got stuck in this game

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
how can I get out of the station when it's wet, even though my shame is already full, and how to get suspicius medicine, please tell me, i got stuck in this game
If you get wet at the station you must go to your home to change, if you're at different station ride the woman only train (near the exit)

bluereem23

Reputation score
If you get wet at the station you must go to your home to change, if you're at different station ride the woman only train (near the exit)
can i get you contact, like some ig or somethimg?, it will be easier to communicate,

I mean, I want to take a bath in the night next to a drunken shop to get a new scene, how can you take a bath there ?, some say you have to get wet, but at night when you get off the train in a wet state you can't get out of station and you have to go back home, please help me,
also how to get suspicius medicine?
also how to trigger janitor
also where to find people 14.00

nullaly

Reputation score

size.png a portable laptop-notebook more or less tablet sized

jakeedge01

Reputation score
currently stuck, and don't know what to do, what are the requirements for her to go half-pajamas??

Blumph

Reputation score
currently stuck, and don't know what to do, what are the requirements for her to go half-pajamas??
Masturbate late at night until she's 'too tired'; if you've done it right she'll mumble something about her clothes before going to sleep. When she wakes, it'll be pantsless.

jakeedge01

Reputation score
Masturbate late at night until she's 'too tired'; if you've done it right she'll mumble something about her clothes before going to sleep. When she wakes, it'll be pantsless.
I kept trying to do that sleeping at 1 when the clock is fully on the right. but it just goes to the next day... I think I'm missing something... both Feeling and Sex is at MAX

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I kept trying to do that sleeping at 1 when the clock is fully on the right. but it just goes to the next day... I think I'm missing something... both Feeling and Sex is at MAX
Fun fact, you can continue study 1 hour even after the clock is fully on the right, but tired after 1 hour of masturbating when the clock is fully on the right and can't continue studying
Did you go to the park at night to find adult book? You can unlock masturbating after that

jakeedge01

Reputation score
Fun fact, you can continue study 1 hour even after the clock is fully on the right, but tired after 1 hour of masturbating when the clock is fully on the right and can't continue studying
Did you go to the park at night to find adult book? You can unlock masturbating after that
Shoot that's it haven't found that book!

SoulWanderer

Reputation score
Need help I'm currently stuck, I can't get her to masturbate without underwear what am I missing?

All Stats maxed, showed everyone when she wore a bath towel and the 3 guys can get her to wet herself when wearing panties.

Blumph

Reputation score
Need help I'm currently stuck, I can't get her to masturbate without underwear what am I missing?

All Stats maxed, showed everyone when she wore a bath towel and the 3 guys can get her to wet herself when wearing panties.
I think you have to do it a couple times each when 'sleepy', too.