What's new

ADV Loli [スタジオ☆くぅりぃ] 性教育は蜜の味 (RE272213) (RJ272213)

nogods

Reputation score
I followed your guide (which thanks for making that btw I'd be completely lost without it) but when it says do everything in day and night I think I did but shame is not rising and feelings are not at max so it isn't that?

Deleted member 406005

Reputation score
The medical bath has the effect to reduce the feeling parameter and increases shame on that day if you
ride the flower train.
With other words, the fastest way to increase shame is to ride the flower train at night after taking a medical bath.
Except that one, it's possible at VERY slow pace to increase it in certain situations when visiting the balcony to give the ball back.

nogods

Reputation score
Ok, now the question is at what point do I trigger the flower train appearing? I can't make any progress at night cause the guy at the park won't go any further?

Deleted member 406005

Reputation score
The ' Bath House ' is the kicking information broaker where you hear gossip.

This of course happens only if you have fullfilled the dependencies.

I don't know what you did and what not nor your lvl stats, you can look at the
old never completed step by step if you find something you missed: Here

nogods

Reputation score
AH! Yeah I accidentally skipped the second bath house dialogue I didn't realize it was important. Is that event repeatable or am I screwed?

nogods

Reputation score
I think you just completely overwrite the save by dragging and replacing but I've never used this game engine so I have no idea really

Uiridium_Chimera

Reputation score
I've checked over the whole thread and cannot find an answer to this, so I'm going to ask...

I'm super stuck at the point where I need to get her to keep her towel on. I'm nearly certain the flag I'm missing is the "salesman in the morning with half pajamas". No matter what I try, the salesman will NOT show up in the morning!!!

Things I've done include:
- All other conditions listed in the guide for the towel choice are done.
- The temp eraser was used up, and I got the retail version. Then the retail version was also depleted.
- I talked to the janitor about getting new batteries and agreed to give the tool shop guy my bra.
- I've sold my bra, panties, gym clothes, and swimsuit to the tool shop at least one time each (bra and panties several times).
- I've masterbated with the retail vibe with the tool shop batteries many, MANY times (at least a dozen), both with and without the janitor watching.

But no matter WHAT I try (going to bed sleepy, going to bed normally, masturbating alone, masterbating with the janitor watching, etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.) the salesman will just NOT $*#@^ show up the next day for the half pajamas scene! What am I missing!?

From the lack of comments about this part of the game in this thread, I don't think many people are getting hung up at this part. The only post about it I could find was here, but it didn't help me...

gpm1st

Reputation score
How do you trigger the tired and in a towel state. I keep having her take a shower first thing after waking up in half her pjs but she still has the same interactions with the salesman and the neighbor. I am certain that trigger is what I need left to get her to do the masterbation with no underwear but for the life of me I can't seem to get any other towel interactions.

Blumph

Reputation score
How do you trigger the tired and in a towel state. I keep having her take a shower first thing after waking up in half her pjs but she still has the same interactions with the salesman and the neighbor. I am certain that trigger is what I need left to get her to do the masterbation with no underwear but for the life of me I can't seem to get any other towel interactions.
Did you do both the downstairs events and the window at least twice, in addition to the back porch and the salesman twice?

gpm1st

Reputation score
Did you do both the downstairs events and the window at least twice, in addition to the back porch and the salesman twice?
Okay I was thinking there was a second porch one when people said neighbor it was a second window one I needed!!! K got the spreading now thank you so much!!!

nogods

Reputation score
How exactly can I get her pantiless in the basement? I sell her stuff but it doesn't let me do anything?

nogods

Reputation score
Ok, how do I make it so she doesn't have any on without realizing it? I'm asking for full spoilers here cause this has just about stumped me

Deleted member 406005

Reputation score
Clock fully to the right, visit the park. If your gameplay is advanced enough, to refuse twice should do the trick.

DotaBers

Reputation score
for sleepy status, before one hours night masturbate twice (sorry for my very bad english))

penad8

Reputation score
This game is awesome, are there any other games like this.